• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh My Gosh!!!! My virusscan got....

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
O.K. I just looked it up. NAV 2004 shows the TAMPERED after running
SpeedDisk. And apparently if you ignore it, it will eventually fix itself. Even after rebooting it says Tampered, but it will heal eventually.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I thought software was supposed to get less buggy and better as it went along? =\ *Sticks with 2002*

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
Years
It sometimes does funny stuff if you disable those 3 or so services on startup. Go check if they're on, but I doubt it would be the problem for ALL of them bieng tampered. I would say re-install it. Or use that "repair" feature if it has it.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
Years
I don't think so. For anti-Virus, Norton has always been the best. But if you need a firewall, get a new one. Symentec are only good with Anti-Virus security.

aaaaaa

Tampered to me seems to indicate that a virus has altered Nortons Program Files to avoid detection.
But then, a reinstall fixed it.
So..I dunno.
So it may have just been a program error.
Norton is full of crap like that.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
Years
heh, I know. It catches and slaughters Virii though, so it evens it out. Norton is good, but I hate how they've tried to make it all fancy n' sh.t. It screws itup more often, and unless you have a powerfull computer, It's gonna take 80 seconds to open up. It takes me at least 5 seconds with y current computer. These symantect people are full of themselves..

Back