• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Ash (Not entirely sure what's happened to my class, so...)

The woman felt her Poke-Gear buzz obnoxiously on her wrist and shook her head. She was teaching right now, gosh darn it. Well, sort of. The fun thing about Self-Defense was that it taught itself. As she flipped the screen up, a strange, nostalgic rush burned into her body. Oh wonderful, some other little brat on this island can use Aura... and so can... something else. She sighed softly. Whatever.

Ash lowered her voice. "Wazzup?" She listened for a few moments and sighed. "All right. I gotcha. See you in a bit." Can't believe it was this early... She let out a sharp, shreeing whistle to catch the students' attention. "Sorry kiddos but I gotta cut this short. Clean yourselves off and you're done for the day. By the way, any of you who threw punches and managed to hit over the weight of the water, ya'll got extra credit. See ya." Without waiting for their groans, or much of anything, Ash walked off.

Thanksgiving. The one holiday where she actually wanted to do her job overtime. Scowling playfully, Ash hurried to the port. Well no she didn't. She just walked slightly faster than anyone else.

Ciel

Meekly he followed George. He was well aware he was being stared at to be honest. Ciel was so used to being stared at he kind of wished for a sign on his back so people could look at that instead of at him directly. The other boy sure was fast though. Really. It was weird. Maybe he was just slow. Hm. It could happen.

Dante nudged him with his club and Ciel jumped to follow again, looking slightly dismayed. He could do this. He could totally get this social thing. Ciel opened his mouth... and closed it again with dismay. WHY?

Skye

Skye sighed. "Suh-hir... I-I'm guh-honna go..." He was rather tired of standing there... and he kind of had a Pokemon to catch. So... yeah. He got up, gently nudging the snoozing Zorua off his foot. Rama huffed gently and padded after him. Skye wandered a moment, eventually coming across Valorie. Weird... Was there something that had come out of the cornucopia? Oh... another Zorua, a very scared one.

"I-his eh-hverythuh-thing okay?" He kept his voice so soft, it would be a miracle Valorie heard, let alone the little Pokemon.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru blushed as he realized that he still had a hold of Holly's hair. He had forgotten everything when he grabbed her hand. He unslung it from his shoulder. "Hehe, sorry..." He handed it to her. He was amazed when Kayla pulled ribbons from her bag. She was right. There were five instances when he could've used it yesterday. "That is sooo true." He said with awe in his voice. Void sighed. He wished Torch, Twitch, or Geronimo would be cool like that. Sadly they were all boring sticks in the Muk. "No! No one is in trouble! If anyone is in trouble its me! Don't ask why! I just am! Watch!" He felt like showing off, so he started to swing random Ice Punches anywhere. "Void, cut it out man!" Haru shouted. "What the heck?" The Munchlax did nothing but blush.

(OOC: Apologies about the inactivity.)

Years
Holly looked up at Haru and smiled. She grabbed some of her hair and tried to put it in one of it's normal ponytails. She looked up at Kayla for help. Kayla sighed and walked towards Holly. She grabbed some of her hair and held it for her, pushing some of her own hair out of her face. "Seriously, Holly... how do you even have all of this hair? I'm kind of jealous..." Kayla looked at Holly for a second and smiled. Holly put part of her hair on one of it's usual ponytails. Kayla gasped and dropped the part of Holly's hair she was holding. She ran ahead and laughed. "Finally, we can find something to do!" She ran towards the academy, leaving everyone else behind. Holly sighed and put the rest of her hair into the other ponytail. She ran towards Kayla and sighed. The pokemon tried to keep up. Yuri and Jasmine tried to walk faster, but couldn't. "If I let go of your tail, will you behave?" Jasmine sighed and nodded. Yuri let go of her tail and ran after her trainer. Jasmine quickly followed.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Seth
"Umm, let's see, how to... Ah! Okay so, for some reason I can mentally connect with Ghost type Pokemon. However, it takes quite an effort to read a person's mind, such as your's. That's why I had you stare into my eyes the first time, otherwise, I just get the general feeling of the person at the time. Teal, however, is a special exeption. I can read his mind just as if he was a ghost Pokemon, but he is most definatly human. There is no doubt about that. I also seem drawn to his location when he needs Shadow or my abilities. For instance, about the same time that the Raphael kid started drowning, I felt the sudden urge to go down to the beach... So that's why I said he was like a ghost type, and partially why I want to meet Kim."

Seth took a few deep breaths as he finished his speech. He saw Kira just sitting there. That went better than expected...

Shadow

Shadow felt the spite flowing out of the Linoone that had perched itself on Teal's shoulder.

Eh, back down. I'm not gonna hurtcha... Most likely... Hehehehehe...

He looked to Teal, and then to the girl. They were talking, but Seth decided not to pay attention. He might train some, that croagunk looked like it could take quite a few hits.

Well, I'm here to train a bit... he said to Tristen. Mind if I fight that croagunk over there? All for fun of course...

Watch this battle Velocity! This is how a real Pokemon fights! Hahahahahaha! He mentally shouted to Vel, who seemed to be quivering with rage.

I love pissing people off...

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru laughed and started to run after the two girls and their pokemon. "Come on Void!" The Munchlax struggled to keep up, but was doing fine. He was moving the speed of a jogging Raticate, which was very fast for a pokemon that weighed a few hundred pounds. "Come on guys! Wait up!" He was a fat little pokemon. Haru was panting when he caught up with Holly, but didn't stop. He swung her onto his back. He didn't want his princess to get tired. Void ran up along side him and started to laugh his Munchlax laugh. "Go get her Romeo!" He was happy that Haru had found someone that would accept him for the wierdo he was.

Years
Holly smiled and put her head down on Haru's shoulder. Kayla looked at her and smiled. They make such a cute couple... She walked up to the academy panting a little. "I... am never doing that again." Her leg was hurting a little, but she didn't say anything. She just frowned a little and leaned against a tree. Rosemary climbed down from her head and sat on her shoulder. Holly lifted her head from Haru's shoulder and looked over at Kayla for a second. I hope she's okay...

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Forest Clearing]

Tristen glanced carefully at the shuppet from the corner of her eye. Answering his question, she thought, You can battle him after he's had a breather. He just finished training intensely before you got here. Just a few minutes while he gets food in him.

She wasn't even slightly disturbed by the fact that Shadow had spoken to her telepathically. Brushing her white hair aside, she asked, Where's your trainer? You're obviously not Teal's pokemon.

Meanwhile, behind her, Gabriel and Skarmory were resting under a nearby tree, munching on some food. They had noticed the presence of the shuppet but had decided not to acknowledge it. If Tristen was okay with it, they were.

Just then, Tristen asked out loud to her croagunk, "Hey Gabe--" He perked up at the mention of his name. "-- How long before you think you'd be ready to do a quick battle?"

The purple frog just shrugged in response. He was already pretty much recovered, just hungry. He plopped another piece of pokefood into his mouth.

Upon seeing his answer, Tristen kept silent, knowing he'd be ready soon enough. Her bright red eyes closed behind long lashes as she tightened Teal's blanket. She was unnaturally cold in this weather--I'm probably just being weird because it's a new climate... Her thin limbs shivered slightly as she decided to sit down.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaac and Jason (too lazy to format.)

"Why is it everyone here has a date already" Isaac muttered having seen like six couple walk by while he was filling in holes with one of the teachers.

"Well have you been trying to get one?" Jason replied.

"Thats not what I asked. I don't need nor want a girlfriend." Isaac retorted.

"Yeah ya say that now. Give it two years at most you'll beg a girl to go out with you." Jason joked.

"Yeah two years I'm back in Johto kicking the leagues as... er backsides." Isaac caught himself.

"Come on just get back to work." Jason replied finishing off the hole he was filling in.

"Can't. that was the last one. I'll go grab some water bottles from the cafeteria. Be right back Mr. Wolf" Isaac said heading off.

Khawill

<3
Years
Kira
"Well I think if he is a ghost type, that means he is dead!" But wait wouldn't that mean we couldn't touch him or something, She thought "Or maybe he is possessed!" She had gotten it all figured out, "We need to get the ghost out of him! I know who to call!" She jumped up, knocking over the rest of her food and called her room. She waited for it to go to voice-mail then began to speak, "Kim come to the cafeteria, we have things to do." She hung up and looked at Seth, "She'll be on her way, in the mean time why don't you get ready to go, it looks cold out there and we need to find Teal."

Teal
"Hey Vel calm down, its only our friend Seth's pokemon, Shadow." Vel still insisted on growling at Shadow, "Well uh, so, um" He tried to think of something to say. He noticed Tristen shivering and began to remember something from his past. That's right, I used to volunteer at hospitals. I would always help the patients and make them feel better, the doctors said I was a great help. I remember the smiling of people. There was one though, a boy who shivered just like that. He thought for a moment, It wasn't because he was cold though he was sleeping and was in fear because his brother went into a coma. What happened to the boy. What, why can't I remember this.

Teal began to hit the sides of his head, trying to remember. He held the sides his head and squeezed it out of stress. He quickly gave up, remembering why he had the memory. She is so cold, my blanket wasn't made for this weather. He took off his shirt and handed it to Tristen, "I'm too hot with all this running, and anyways idiots can't catch colds."

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Forest Clearing]

Ugh... I left all of my autumn/winter clothing back in Hoenn. Tristen sighed to herself. I'm going to have to write a letter and make sure I get them sent over.

Being unnaturally thin meant that Tristen was usually susceptible to the cold. It's quite pathetic really--I mean, the sun's out and the trees haven't even changed colors completely yet. She paused. Hold on... She took a gloved hand and pulled out her journal. It's... Thanksgiving.

She grit her teeth together. I got dumped onto an isolated island. To go to school... On Thanksgiving. Her eyes suddenly went cold as she scowled to herself. Starting school on a holiday. Well crud.

Suddenly, Teal began stripping himself of his shirt. "Uh..." What the heck* does he think he's doing? (ooc: *you know what she meant :P)

He held out his shirt and put it on Tristen's lap. "I'm too hot with all this running, and anyways, idiots can't catch colds."

Tristen examined the shirt using two fingers. "Um... Thanks?"

She didn't dare putting on the shirt, for fear of where it's been and when it had last been washed. This is... 'nice' I suppose. But he's been running around all over the place in this thing.

She spread the shirt out across her legs and plastered a smile onto her face. Tristen looked up at Teal. He was standing half naked with Vel draped over his shoulder, who was growling at the shuppet (who looks like he would get a kick out of putting pins into a voodoo doll).

All of a sudden, the whole thing became extremely funny to her. She burst out laughing, hiding her face in Teal's blanket. When she finally managed to catch her breath, she forced out her words, "I'll have you know... that you... look... ridiculous..." Her laugh sounded like bells despite her loud guffaws.

She gasped for breath and composed herself. "But seriously--Thanks for the shirt. And the blanket."

Her red-eyes focused on Teal, Vel, and Shadow again. It wasn't long before she proceded to continue laughing.

(OOC: Excuse Tristen's lack of manners... She's not used to people being nice. XD)

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Seth

"Umm, I dont think- Fine." Seth said as Kira ran off to the phone. He didn't know what had gotten into this girl. Sure, Teal was different, but if this girl was about to use a Pokemon on him... The thought made him shiver.

"Stop. Just stop. Teal isn't possessed, or a ghost. He's just has a tad bit different brain structure is all. You don't need to do this..."

He saw Kira return to the table. He suddenly felt something jerk in his mind

Oh Arceus- "I need to go! Now!" Seth ran out the door and to the forest as Fast as he could.

What is he doing this time...

Shadow

He looked at the croagunk as he shrugged, then looked back to Tristen. He watched as she shivered, and felt... Pity? He didn't know. He saw Teal take off his shirt, and give it to her.

Sudden symptoms of shock, most likely from a flashback to a tragic event... You're going to want to get her to lay down, feet elevated. Keep her head warm, along with her chest. he reminded Teal, sensing his confusion as for what to do.

Never mind... Shadow told him as Tristen started to break into laughter. He looked into her mind and saw why.

You little... Shadow thought with sudden anger.

ILL TEACH YOU TO MAKE FUN OF M-

"Stop. Don't do anything you won't regret, Shadow." Seth said, now standing at the edge of the clearing.

Why, Shadow? Why?

She was suffering from shock, then called me a voodoo pin-pusher!

So? That isn't much of an insult.

You wouldn't understand. It's a ghost thing.

Okay, but next time, take it out on a tree... Okay?

That depends...

"I would like to apologize for the behavior of Shadow. He doesn't deal with insults very well..."

Seth looked and saw that Shadow had successfully angered Vel, and unnerved the two other Pokemon, presumably Tristen's.

I am glad I got here when I did...

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Teal Wright
Teal became flustered, I forgot that I still have bruises from earlier today. He began to think of things to say, don't say anything stupid, don't say anything stupid He repeated to himself, "Yea I think I'm stupid." He said blankly, That literally was the stupidest thing you could've said. "No, I mean I think I look stupid." Is that the point where I stop talking? "I mean, uh, you know ponyta is a fire type maybe she can get a fire type started, I mean a fire started."

Teal led ponyta to the middle of where they were all sitting, then he gathered sticks, leaves, and a bit of paper he had with him and had ponyta start a fire. He built it up fairly large and could easily feel the heat from it.

"Well now neither of us can catch colds." He paused for a moment and realized what he said, "I mean not to say we a re idiots, just saying its warmer now, I'm sure you can easily catch a cold, er, not that I want you to or anything." Teal took a deep breath, I'm certainly not talking right, must be all the stuff that's been going on. He looked at the center of the fire in deep thought, and who was that boy from the hospital, why can't I remember him.

Kira and Kim
Kim met up with Kira almost immediately after the call, "We are going whether you want me to or not, and you're going too." She flipped her hair back, "Unless you don't want a personal interview with Kim." She laughed with an evil tone, "and anyways I can't read his mind, you say you can do it so easily, go ahead." She noticed that he didn't hear her and suddenly ran out, "Lets follow him Kim!" and she ran after him toward the clearing

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Forest Clearing]

-----Skarmory's POV-----

Skarmory sat calmly as he watched Tristen interact with Teal and the other pokemon. It was comforting to the steel bird that Tristen wasn't completely helpless around other humans; he could remember their past experiences together back in Hoenn, and he had always wondered why she had been so shunned from society.

He was her first companion, with Gabriel coming in second. Skarmory knew her tendency to shy away from others--and understandably so. She was never accepted freely like other humans, that is, until they had arrived at this island.

It was their first day here, and Tristen had already managed to interact with three other students so far. Skarmory, being the slightly protective way he is, was proud of that feat.

He observed from under the tree that Tristen was getting cold again. The steel bird prepared to get up to fly secretly away to their dorm to fetch her sweater (which was still inadequate for the temperature for her), when he noticed that the boy named Teal took off his shirt to give it to his trainer.

Skarmory felt oddly grateful to him, and he let out a sigh of relief as Tristen took it without much complaint. She's finally getting the hang of things.

He was interrupted when he heard Tristen laughing suddenly. Skarmory looked up in surprise. She was laughing... at the boy? He checked again. No. It wasn't mocking laughter. It sounded nervous. Confused almost.

But what mattered was that she was laughing. Skarmory hadn't heard her laugh in months. The steel bird reveled in the sound--It was refreshing to hear her bell-like laughs, even if they would sound almost disrespectful to those who weren't used to it.

Regardless, Skarmory looked at Teal, who would probably get cold from the lack of his shirt in a little bit. Thank you, he thought, directing his gratitude towards the young trainer. It takes talent to make Tristen laugh.

----Tristen's POV----

After finally recovering from her laughter, Tristen became silent and smiled slightly at the boy in front of her. He became flustered--almost embarrassed looking--and Tristen began to feel a twinge of guilt for laughing. But it felt good to laugh, she had forgotten what it was like, so she didn't bother apologizing.

Tristen looked surprised as Teal began making a fire with his Ponyta. She looked around the clearing--it wasn't even that dark yet.

She reached out to stop try and stop him. "Whoa, hey there. You don't have to go making fires for my sake--Take the blanket..." She mumbled a little too quietly, so Teal finished making the fire before she could stop him.

Okay then. She directed her attention to the shuppet. "I'm sure that Gabriel is ready for a battle. We can get started with that whenever you want." She paused, and looked longingly at the fire, unwilling to leave its side. She then thought inside her head so only Shadow could hear her, As long as I get to stay a little close to the fire.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Teal Wright
"So Seth you following me out here to?" Teal laughed still looking at the fire, he hadn't seen what had happened to Tristen and had only heard Seths voice. Without turning again, he asked them, "Before you battle can I ask you something? Do you happen to remember anything I told you earlier today?" Maybe he knows the boy, or maybe I brought it up. He looked solemnly into the fire, but he didn't see anything in it, just burning paper he just tossed in there. Wait what does it say. Right before it burned up he managed to read the words "Thank You" Where did-- He reached in to grab it...
Kim and Kira
Kira was watching them all from behind a tree, she whispered to Kim "I bet they are a gang of ghosts and they are out to haunt me!" She shivered at the thought, "That isn't a normal group of people either." Kim nodded, "I bet the fire is some kind of ritual!" She smacked her palm with her fist, I won't let that happen.

Kira lumped up and instructed Kim to use Ice beam on the fire, Kim promptly put the fire out and stood on standby, "Ha! I interrupted your little ritual! Fires during the day? I mean really be a little more professional!"

Teal Wright
Teal suddenly jumped as the fire went out "who--" He heard the dancing girl began cheering, Why did she do that? Now Tristen is going to be cold, and... Teal looked at where the fire was, the water that put the fire out ruined the paper pulling it out of the pit. He didn't know why but he became sad, and looked at the girl.

"Why did you do that?!" He said it rather loudly and desperately, he could see he had frightened her.

"I-I thought..." The girl was shivering, she stood in pure fear. She then took up the courage to say, "I stopped whatever you were doing!"

Teal could feel a lump in his throat, It was just a thank you note, why do I feel so sad..."

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Seth saw Shadow float a bit into the forest and they all soon heard crashing sounds.

"Don't pay attention, he just needs to get his destructive anger out of him. I don't think your croagunk would survive a battle with him right now, he fights to the death when he's this angry. It's happened with a few wild Pokemon back in Mossdeep."

Seth heard the crashing intensify, and then heard the splintering, groaning sound of a tree falling over. Destructive little ghost...

"So, Teal, could you explain what happened? And Tristen? Is that your name? Try to get some sleep. You look tired."

He watched Teal, waiting for the answer, when he heard another tree fall.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Forest Clearing]

Tristen looked confusedly at scene in around her. The shuppet was throwing an impressive tantrum in the forest nearby. Seth, Shadow's trainer, had appeared randomly. The fire had gone out because of an ice attack that was ordered by a girl that Tristen had never seen before in her entire life. Teal was arguing with the girl that attacked them.

Suddenly, her calm little forest clearing had gotten a bit crowded.

She began to get nervous, as was her habit around people. Seriously. Where did all of these people come from? Tristen looked to Skarmory and Gabriel behind her. They looked back at her anxiously--both of them knew her well enough to know that she prefers solitude.

Sighing, she loosened the blanket around her. They had been sitting around the fire long enough for her to warm up decently. She took Teal's shirt and offered it back to him, completely ignoring the company of the new girl that he was arguing with. "Thanks--I don't need this anymore."

She then addressed Seth, answering his previous comment. "I look tired?" She smirked. "Because I am." She stood up slowly and stretched. She thought to herself in an almost sing-song tone, That's what happens when you have insomnia~

"But I learn to deal with it." She ran her fingers through her thick, knee-length white hair. "So what compelled you to come to this end of the forest?"

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
"Well, let's just say I felt Shadow getting really angry. We're connected mentally, so I came running, knowing that if I didnt, he'd take it out on someone, most likely you. I convinced him to take it out on some trees... I really should go get him before he sets the whole forest ablaze..." Seth walked in the direction of the crashes.

Shadow...

SHADOW!

What?!?

Calm down now. This is going a bit far.

Grr...
Shadow hit the 3rd tree with one last Shadow Ball, and it followed suit of the other two fallen ones.

Better?

For the most part...

Okay, how's about I keep you in your ball for the time being.

Shadow began to cry in protest, but was cut off as his Dusk Ball absorbed him. Seth travelled back to the small campsite and went over to where Kira and Teal were arguing.

"Cut it out. Teal, she's superstitious, and thinks you're bad luck. Kira, he isn't a ghost, nor possessed by one. Shadow is a ghost, not Teal. And teal, in response to your earlier question, I do not belive you spoke to me about a boy going through those symptoms... Okay? Okay!"

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola & Megan Sandoval
Battlefield #7

Sadly, Mark had lost the battle. It was a shame, but it was something to learn from. But on the bright side, his battle partner also became a friend. This was the most important part of battling: making friends out of it. Danielle smiled at Nika Valentine, who was standing there in a shy manner. She asked about Megan, who from afar she was talking to Lucia and congratulating her for winning the battle against her.

"We're supposed to tell her who won our battle, and then we can leave." Danielle replied. "Looks like the majority of the students just finished their battles."

Meanwhile, nearby, Megan wrote the score for her battle against Lucia, drawing a large W next to Bernavard. "Well, I got your score on here. You are free to go, Miss Bernavard." She said with a strong smile.

Danielle walked up to Megan and waved at her. She was excited that she won another battle, and being her first battle of the day. Bree followed Megan as she walked up to her.

"How was your battle?" Danielle asked.

"I must say I am strongly impressed. Lucia's Scizor over there is strong. It became a bit too much for Leah to handle, honestly." Megan replied, having her clipboard and pen ready to write the score. "And what's up with your battle?"

"Won against Tyler Smith. Sector and I became a pretty good team." Danielle turned to Sector and grinned. "Right, Sector?"

"Yaaaaaan!"

Megan wrote a large W next to Danielle's name. "Good then! Congratulations. You're done! You are free to go." She then glanced over at Mark and Nika who were both standing to give her the score as well. "Are you two finished with your battle as well?

And that was that. Class was over for Danielle. She returned Sector to her Pokeball and walked up to Mark and Nika. "Just be sure you tell her who won the battle, and then you can leave. I have to head back to my dorm because I promised my uncle I'd call him. I'll see you both around!" Danielle, all by herself, walked away and waved to Mark. She entered the elevator, and moved down to the first level of the classroom hall.

Drew Stone - Academy Grounds

After exiting class, Drew immediately healed his Pokemon at the on-campus Pokemon Center, and explored a few areas on campus. He was liking the academy so far, yet he hasn't made any friends just yet. Drew wasn't looking forward to making any friends on his first day. He was too shy to approach to anyone. Though one thing he has noticed is that girls find him very cute and handsome.

Drew and Syd found a bench over at the courtyard nearby the Raikou Dorm, he sat there and starts to witness an ongoing battle on the grounds between two Suicuners. Syd was paying attention, though watching a battle may not help her much, as the previous battle with Tristan may have given her a few scars.
"Watch closely, Syd." Drew said, "You may learn a few things about the previous battle."

"Pet-Pet?" The Petilil asked.

"Yeah, our first battle here was disastrous, but at least we earned a grade. We need to start light. Start from square one. We need to go find an opponent who we can beat easily. But that's gonna be hard." Drew wasn't certain about the future of his Pokemon. "I studied hard to get in this school, but I'm wondering why I'm an elite. I suck at battling."

He sighed, and continued to watch the battle right in front of him.​

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Danielle had to go in a bit of a rush to call her uncle. Well that was alright. Mark had to talk with the teacher anyways before going off and doing his own thing. He wanted a more stable Ninjask with him at the very least... he just didn't know where to start... He had Nika to help out as well so things were sure to be looking up eventually... Mark waved to Danielle as she headed off on her own and turned to the teacher.

"Well... its kind of a long story. In short, Nika won. The long story though..."

Mark began to describe the battle in as much detail as he could. Mostly the parts about how Ninjask began to completely disobey Mark. He didn't go off telling the teacher the parts where Nika had claimed to have been the reason. It wasn't important. He decribed the fight that broke out between them and how the battle ended prematurely due to it, thanks to Snype.

"...Me and Able have had kind of a rough relationship. I have no idea why though... she was fine when she was a Nincada. And I still don't know too much about Shedinja other then its almost invincible..." Mark questioned.

"You wouldn't happen to know anything about Ninjask behavior would you? I really want to know how to bond a bit better with Able over there..." Mark asked Megan.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

Lincoln jumped as the student sitting next to him transformed into a pokemon. What the hell was going on? All he wanted was to get through this class with as little hassle as possible, and here he had transforming pokemon students and illusionary airplanes. Why could things never just be simple?

Nika Valentine

"Actually," Nika chimed in, "technically Mark, you won. Even though the Sableye that got involved is your pokemon, it attacked your pokemon. In an official competition that means I had unfair help, regardless of the source. I would have been disqualified and you would have been the official winner of the match."

She shrugged. The story had been Marks to tell, and if he didn't want to get her in trouble then she appreciated that. But there was no reason for him to suffer an unnecessary loss.​

Back