• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • A reminder that our new forum software has 2FA! It can be accessed by clicking your username and then "Password and security" from the menu. We strongly suggest not reusing passwords for your online accounts and enabling 2FA if possible.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I actually haven't touched the Bleach anime in a while, so no. :(
How is it? :O

idk. XP I quite like the current filler, though.

I bet Smiley is secretly jealous that you got to meet Unohana. :p

I would, if he met the real Unohana which is unlikely

I like Smile!'s answer.

"Unohana
*Glomps* I wouldn't fight her. Ever. :3"

Cause she's just cool that way ^.^

You seem to be a pretty big Unohana fan XD

*ahem*

Isane>Unohana

On the topic of Retsu Unohana, what on earth is up with her Shikai? It's like a giant mantaray or something.

Fish cake > Isane. :P
Yeah, a giant manta ray that can heal people in its stomach.

Yoruichi > Everyone else :)

You could be friends with MC.
Though, Unohana > Yoruichi any day. :P

XD When I saw the Unohana I was like "Must take a pic for Smile!!"

We don't actually know that for certain.
I reread the chapter, and the Mantaray could be her shikai, or her bankai, or she might be able to summon her zanpakutou spirit, or something else entirely, we don't know.

Aww thank you XD

I like to think of it as her shikai. She used it too often to be her bankai, but one never know.

Wasn't her Zan spirit some random hooded guy?

That's what in the filler, as ILPy said. And plus, that's the humanoid form Minazuki. E.g Renji's zanpakto, Zabimaru is a snake-tailed baboon in the manga but got a human form in the filler as well. I'm guessing the spirit can assume any appearance they want to, or maybe humanoid only if they get out of their zanpakto.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
You could be friends with MC.
Though, Unohana > Yoruichi any day. :P

Who is MC? ._.

I wish that we had a bit longer battle with some of the Espada members I kinda miss them tbh. ;;
I just started on 317 and so far:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Bleach has done the mysterious waifu trope pretty well so far. Can't wait for the next episode actually.
Waifu trope? /isdumb ><

I'm actually going to catch up sometimes this week, or at least I plan to.
I might also rewatch the Hueco Mundo arc. since it was my favorite.

What's everyone else favorite arc?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Mysterious Wife is the plot device used a lot in anime, mysterious woman turns up, changes everything. To Love-Ru and Welcome to the NHK! would be good examples of it.

My favourite arc is still the Rescue arc, season 3 I believe. After that i guess it would be the Ulq arc and filler i loved the Zan rebellion and the current one.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Mysterious Wife is the plot device used a lot in anime, mysterious woman turns up, changes everything. To Love-Ru and Welcome to the NHK! would be good examples of it.

My favourite arc is still the Rescue arc, season 3 I believe. After that i guess it would be the Ulq arc and filler i loved the Zan rebellion and the current one.
Ohhh. Who knew I would learn a new thing today? :0

The Rescue Arc was pretty good, is the Zan rebellion the one where they transform into material beings and attack everyone/each other?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Indeed, the rebellion led by an antagonist better than most others in Bleach.
79121.jpg

I really liked him, voiced by the same guy that did Okazaki as well.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Indeed, the rebellion led by an antagonist better than most others in Bleach.
79121.jpg

I really liked him, voiced by the same guy that did Okazaki as well.
I did not know that he did Okazaki's voice .

But then again:
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
That sounds about right, sad arc was sad.

Materialised Zangetsu V Ichigo was cool as was the whole Byakuya faking joining up with Muromasa and the rest.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
That sounds about right, sad arc was sad.

Materialised Zangetsu V Ichigo was cool as was the whole Byakuya faking joining up with Muromasa and the rest.
Now I remember it, Zaraki was pretty ticked and he wanted to face Byakuya.

On the topic of Zaraki, has anyone seen the previous Zaraki?

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Hey umm sorry I kinda died guys. LOL

But hey, I caught up with the Bleach anime in the past few days. Now I can talk about new episodes and stuff! I feel included again. =D

My favorite canon arc is the TBTP arc. Debuted in America this past weekend. =D

Second favorite canon arc is probably a tie between the Soul Society arc (Rukia's rescue arc) and
Spoiler:

In other news, I procrastinated homework for nearly a week while I had off, so don't expect to see me again today (May 31, 2011). LOL I'll be busy~

But in completely separate news, I baked cookies. =D

Years
Who is MC? ._.

Merciless Cremator, Captain of Squad 2. The guy who silently appears, randomly drop off a topic and quickly disappear again.

Spoiler:

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
My favorite arcs take up season one, two and three; namely, The Substitute, The Entry, and The Rescue (According to Wikipedia, derp). The Arc which revolved around the Bount was pretty boring. The Hueco Mundo Arc was alright; some of the fights were good. The Fake Karakura Town arc was pretty good too; good fights there too. That is all. :P

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
>.> many posts...
I'll start somewhere.

Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club ~Ryukaa! I am the lieutenant of the 12th Squad, Rasencero.

Zam said:
I'm guessing your belief that you can beat Byakuya must be based on your zanpakuto's abilities.

Yes

Ilp said:
Yes we shall

Thanks, my sister made the outfit, and she found green eyeshadow that was vibrant enough, so we used that. I just had to frown for it to all fit together.
I think shiny Pokemon plushies are more rare than an actual shiny.

We have indeed. Renji was the best. Yours wasn't all that bad, but the mask would have finished it.

Eyeshadow? lol What did your sister dress up like?

Char said:
On the topic of Zaraki, has anyone seen the previous Zaraki?

Yes.
I don't remember where though.

Min said:

Noooo! Don't lure Ilpy!

Favorite arc:
Spoiler:

Today's ep... I think Smile!'s head exploded. Oh wait, there is also an ending with Unohana. Stand back and watch the rest go boom.
It took me this long to realize, but they stole my cloning idea!
Spoiler:

If the captain commander would ever need to be replaced, I think Unohana is the most capable.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Wasn't the old Zaraki (not trying to be racist) dark skinned?

I'm just curious because I heard a couple of kids talking about it in my school the other day.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I would, if he met the real Unohana which is unlikely
Something I just realised... I don't know if you can see half of the sign in the background, but she was in the yaoi section. I'll leave you with that thought.

Hm... I couldn't say which is my "favourite" arc. I might go with on of the Hueco Mundo arcs, though (there are 2, right? One before, and one after the filler).
Omnomnom
Spoiler:
My thoughts exactly.
We have indeed. Renji was the best. Yours wasn't all that bad, but the mask would have finished it.

Eyeshadow? lol What did your sister dress up like?

If the captain commander would ever need to be replaced, I think Unohana is the most capable.
Yeah, you're right, the only problem was that a mask was too expensive, and I had no way of making it within a month.

A shinigami academy student. No pics :p

Yeah, Unohana. Maybe Shunsui, because he would know to get serious.
Wasn't the old Zaraki (not trying to be racist) dark skinned?
Yes, yes he was (his name isn't Zaraki, it's Kenpachi Kiganjou).
And you aren't being racist unless you're being offensive. If there was nothing offensive said, then you aren't being racist.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Yes, yes he was (his name isn't Zaraki, it's Kenpachi Kiganjou).
And you aren't being racist unless you're being offensive. If there was nothing offensive said, then you aren't being racist.
Wow, well that was a fail x.x
I overheard them talking about how Kubo might bring back the previous captains in a flash back or something? I doubted it because I had heard nothing about it, so I'm pretty sure they were just making it up. Can anyone verify this?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Wow, well that was a fail x.x
I overheard them talking about how Kubo might bring back the previous captains in a flash back or something? I doubted it because I had heard nothing about it, so I'm pretty sure they were just making it up. Can anyone verify this?
I'm pretty sure that's just rumours/speculation. Someone else should confirm, but I think the only thing we know is that we'll have a short arc and a long arc (did he say the order?), Bleach is halfway through, and he'll continue for another 10 years or so.

I think most people speculated that, after the Winter War, we'd have a short flashback arc that ties everything up (especially with the reintroduction of a certain shinigami, and his relationship with a certain Quincy, perhaps), which obviously didn't happen.

And of course, that group of previous captains, were only shown from the Masked character book 2 (the third should be coming out, I think, I remember seeing the cover in one of the scanlations). It's likely that Kubo will go to them and flesh them out EVENTUALLY.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I'm pretty sure that's just rumours/speculation. Someone else should confirm, but I think the only thing we know is that we'll have a short arc and a long arc (did he say the order?), Bleach is halfway through, and he'll continue for another 10 years or so.

I think most people speculated that, after the Winter War, we'd have a short flashback arc that ties everything up (especially with the reintroduction of a certain shinigami, and his relationship with a certain Quincy, perhaps), which obviously didn't happen.

And of course, that group of previous captains, were only shown from the Masked character book 2 (the third should be coming out, I think, I remember seeing the cover in one of the scanlations). It's likely that Kubo will go to them and flesh them out EVENTUALLY.

10 more years left of the anime or just in anime years? Yea, I'm pretty sure that's the right order.

Tbh, I would like to see the previous captains in a flash back, it would be nice. Anyone else agree?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
10 more years left of the anime or just in anime years? Yea, I'm pretty sure that's the right order.

Tbh, I would like to see the previous captains in a flash back, it would be nice. Anyone else agree?
I think he meant ten years of drawing the manga. Since, I guess, he himself doesn't really do anything for the anime (I'd guess that he'd design some filler characters, maybe come up with the plot for arcs, or have an idea for a short filler that the anime could use).

I don't think anyone would disagree :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back