• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon was real, who would your starter be out of all of them?

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
I'd probably pick Totodile. I think it looks really cute, and seems so energetic and fun to have around in my team. Its evolutions, particularly Feraligatr, also look incredibly fierce and are pretty potent in battle.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
OSHAWATT! but I think mainly because Samurott is bad ass, oshawatt just happens to be a cute starter with a decent learnset.

droomph

weeb
Years
Either Treecko or Oshawott. Maybe Turtwig or Cyndaquil <3

Treecko - YES GROVYLE. YOU KNOW WHY I LOVE GROVYLE

Oshawott - Hikari knows and you should know too :)

Turtwig - He is cute, and Twiggy's drawing only emphasizes that point. And also, Ash's Grotle makes me squee as well ^^

Cyndaquil - This is...:O

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I would have to go with one of the Hoenn starters seeing how their my favorites.
Based on their final forms
Blaziken- it can serve as a body guard and intimidate any bullies.
Swampert- It'll be like having one's own personal ski jet.
Sceptile- It can help guide me though the jungle...
I have to go with either Torchic or Mudkip.

The Legend of Zorra

La Leyenda de la Zorra
Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
Charmander all the way. Snivy's a close second, but I can't picture myself picking anyone but the original Fire starter (pun intended). <3 Flying. Fighting. Cooking. And I could sleep next to her and use her stomach as a warm pillow.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Charmander, most definitely. I've always loved the Fire types the best (except for Tepig which is absolutely useless) and out of the Fire types, Charmander and its evolutions are my favourites and probably the most powerful and useful (since Charizard can fly). Who wouldn't want a fire-breathing dragon?

If not Charmander, then I'd go for Cyndaquil or failing that, Bulbasaur or Chikorita :P

DaEpicTrainer

One Pokemon to Rule Them All
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Charmander ofcourse.I would travel all the regions like Ash but i wouldn't join every single tournament and fight every trainer i see lol.

Retro Gamer'93

Pokemon Master of Kanto
Years
Squirtle, just because when it evolves into Blastoise I could ride on the top of its shell and we would go everywhere. Blastoise is freaking huge and massively powerful. To the other question, I would be a trainer for a few years, then a Pokemon Researcher.

MirandaxPikachu

Lovin' Pikachu since 1999.
Years
Easy, Pikachu! :D
Not just because it's cute, but also because it's my favorite Pokémon EVER!
I loved Pokémon Yellow ( See Sign. ;D )

th_tumblr_lfszl6Swre1qcjtu8o1_500.gif

Last edited:

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
Let's see..

*Googles all the names*

The Piplup, definitely. It's the cutest starter in my opinion. :) I remember seeing it in the Dream World on the Wailord level, but never knew its name! Yes, I would definitely pick the Piplup. :D

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Mudkip. It's one of my favs and I would like my Swampert to help me cross the sea as well as pass those dirty swamps. I might hop on its back and tell t to cause an earthquake when I'm feeling evil... :badsmile: xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If Pokémon was real, then I'd pick Bulbasaur as my starter. It's the cutest starter Pokémon, in my opinion. Also, it would be pretty cool to have a huge Pokémon like Venusaur following you around.

Years
Squirtle. Assuming I was in Pallet town, I would start my adventure. Raise my Squirtle to a Blastoise. Become the league champion and start over in the next region. Sept I still keep my Blastoise.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
MUDKIP!!!!!!!! i love mudkip plus he can surf me around to places and in the summer he can cool me off with water gun

Back