• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Even if I had wi-fi at home, I don't know if I'd want to buy the games online. Because I assume they're saved on the console, and not on the cloud? Losing or breaking the console would be even worse in that case.

Reb0rn

Son of a Plunder
Years

I kinda have to buy games on steam here, there's just no way to get retail versions of anything other than shooters or sports games. And now steam just doesn't accept my credit card anymore so I can't buy anything.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Doodling result turned out nice... Now I want to draw similar things... and get stuck. :B

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years

Crapcrapcrapcrap

I've got an English Lit exam tomorrow and I'm not prepared at all and even after knowing that I'm still procrastinating in PC.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

It's simple. Close all PC tabs after signing out. Study. Success.

...Like that ever really works in the real world :U

Blahhhh feeling like crap suuuuuucks. I wish the weather would make up it's friggin' mind on what it's doing already >BT

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Silly Pinkie Pie is silly

Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Yay for Swedish pride~

The only thing the Eurosong Festival did for Belgium is that there's now a Walloon song on the radio. |D (Little music crosses the language border).

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
My god, that was way too amusing.

On a side note, I finished watching Psycho-Pass. Overall a great anime, but I missed some Kogami-face at the very end. 8D;
tumblr_mk94ek4qRK1r8wtr5o1_r2_500.gif

That was cute~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back