• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elexium 2 YES ANOTHER ONE!

Squirrel_

Ending It All
Years
Elexium 2: The War Rages On

Elexium 2 of 19

Seeing as a peaceful journey is way out of the picture. Jurn Refer knows what he wants. He wants to destroy evil. Just like Salaver did. That is why this land is known as Salaver now. Can they defeat the purpose of Elexium? Will this be better than Elexium, and a World Divided? Yes or No. This is your choice. Due to the lack of time Jurn Refer compeltes his journey in 29 years. Finnaly bringing a end. Play and see if you can control Mr. Refer.

SCREENS:

A New Title Screen::
newtitlescreen2rm.png

The First Place (Looks Like Pac-Man, tells basic story)::
level16kt.png

Burned Down Forest Place::
level20fu.png

Fighting A Squirrel!::
thefightwiththesquirrel9gq.png

The Passageway To The Next Town::
passagetonexttown0yd.png

MUST SAVE FILE AND THEN UNZIP IT TO PLAY. DO NOT JUST CLICK OPEN!!!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Another one? shouldn't you complete one before you start another? The other Elixiums already look hard enough to make... good luck.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Why don't you make one huge game with 19 chapters instead of 19 mini games? it could be like:

ELIXUM
19 Chapters
ONE DESTINY​

I think that would be cool, If you decide to do that I could make the siggy

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
cool i would like to play it!
PC: couldnt you just use the -printscreen- botton?
you then just past it onto paint!

Squirrel_

Ending It All
Years
I just figured that out a few days ago. But I like this better even if it does have the tag. New Screens today!

I do need help though. I have a picture that wont go in rmxp because it has a white background. I need this in my game and i cant make it have a clear background.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
send it to me, I'm good with that stuff, so There can be no clear spots? ok just send it to me and I'll fix it.

I can also do maps with you, Using rtp tilesets is like a second language to me (I made two games with RTP then relized how good custom is)

Back