• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Place your bets!

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
  • Age 92
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
i recon pokemon poo version is next in line.because when do pokemon poo on tv never but on this game they can poo. i got this off my caterpillars they poo alot.
i hope this isn
You really arent funny...

Anywayz
Apparently the next game is set to be announced next week, so we shall see.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
All Right people, let's use logice.

!st Gen- Color
2nd Gen- Metal
3rd Gen- Gem
4th Gen- Carbon( Diamond is mostly carbon and Pearl is somewhat Biomassive and bio mass must consist of carbon.)
5th- By the recent pattern, 1 and 2 were colorized, 3 and 4 were birthstones, so 5 and 6 must be related in another way.

Which means we can't expect colors and gems anymore.

We can assume it will be sun and moon, has to do with space, but only if gen 6 has to do with time, as if those were deeper meanings into Diamond and Pearl. All we need a new Starters, legends, raries, some newbies, and almost no evos. Without new Pokemon, the anime would have to come up with a new plot other than Pokemon meeting... Which is good so scratch Newbies. I know it's too late early to think of Gen 6 now but somehow with the pattern, it should have something to do with deep space or time.

Unpredictability isn't the only option. I know the anime did this table turn but did the other franchise do that? No. I mean, I've seen people in my early childhood that said it was very predictable Togepi had an Evo (Altough not what they expected since they thought he was "Evil")

I've made some of my point, I'll be back.

killin_kobra

Pokemon Ruler
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2009
Pokemon Topaz/Amethyst sounds good

Topaz's legendary is a Light Gorilla with a flaming sword
Amethyst's legendary is a Dark Basilisk(off harry potter) that engolfes light

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
  • Age 92
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
It has been confirmed, the new game is pokemon platinum. There are several threads in the DP section, soon to be the DPP section :P

fade101

I rawr youu!!
Years
Pokemon Apple/Orange, Pokemon Cookie/Brownie... jk!! *stomach growling*

Hmm i would say sumthin that has to do with rocks/base metals/alloys... lets say copper and bronze...

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 2, 2019
It has been confirmed, the new game is pokemon platinum. There are several threads in the DP section, soon to be the DPP section :P

this is already about the generation after DPP

Back