• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Mono' Tileset

Years
Here is my tileset i'm working on.
It's very different from normal Pokemon tilesets and is based on the outside one that came with the Starter kit from Poccil.

So here it is...

tylerab01

Pokemon AquaHarmony
Years
well, not the best i have seen to be honest, does it have a sunset effect because it is kinda mellow. Keep doing your best!

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
I kinda like it; it's got a retro feel to it. I'd like to see a game mapped with it, because it's hard to gauge what it looks like simply from the tileset.

...We should have a communal topic for public tiles. Or do we already?

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
Years
I wasn't so sure about it as a tileset, but seeing it in action has changed my mind completely - it's cute, and it has a really sweet retro feel to it. the tileset looked way too bright and garish, but it actually works well when mapped.

so are you planning on just editing the whole of that tileset, or are you going to add some totally new tiles as well?

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
Years
first when I saw the tileset, I thought......it must be a joke!! these tiles are so badly done!
but once mapped it looked.....really very good, it has a retro feeing and it looks really cute^^
the pallette also are nice, it is much better than i thought^^
if you need any help, I really would like to help you, I find it really interesting, I am a great tiler, thats what other say^^ so if you want I'll help ;)

Back