• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Elite 4 Discussion

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
The Elite Four and Champion is being released now.

Spoiler:

Iris has completely caught me off guard, for she is the new Champion.
Anyways, this is the thread where you discuss this Elite 4 and Champion for B2W2.

EDIT: Rematches Teams Released:
Spoiler:

EDIT 2: Challenge Mode Teams:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Ya Iris caught me off Guard too since Bulbapedia said Alder was still Champion. Now we know why the Dragon Gym only has Drayden in it. XD

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
If anything I thought it would have been the other way around and Drayden would have been Champion. Definitely not foreseeing this. Glad to see them at higher levels as well on first go around. Kind of disappointed that Grimsley still has Liepard on his team, hoping he drops it during the second go around. Curious why they have Aggron and Lapras. Considering Lapras is Ice type after all...

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
I think it should have been the other way around. Drayden seems more of a Champion kind of person than Iris. Although, Iris may have learned a lot in the 2 years, and then Alder retired, and she took the position.

Years
I WAS RIGHT! I called Iris being the champion on IRC last night.

The lack of more Gen I-IV Pokemon kind of irks me though. Although Iris looks pretty tough.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'm pretty sure that the E4 in B2/W2 is the same as the original. And Iris is the champion?! I kind of expected Drayden to be the champ, but Iris? Wow, just...wow.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
iris.jpg

Here is a pic of Iris, she doesn't look much different.

And Livey they will probably have a few more come round 2. Aquarius I don't know if they really stated it.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
Shauntal dropped Jellicent, most likely because of Shizui and Pokedex completion, and got Drifblim. I think that is an okay change for her.

Porynoir

Cool like that...
Years
I almost was expecting it to be Cynthia, even Steven. I hated Alder, he was SOO easy. But Cynthia was still difficult. Who thought of Iris? And like Aquarius said, she is probably only 13-15. The other champions were AT LEAST 18.

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
Wow she looks older for a thirteen year old Ha

You can tell by the clothes she wears that she has grown mentally into a young women(whoooa Oprah moment)

Now i need is my beatiful shauntal and her close friend grimsley

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Well hit DANG. Iris?! Would not have expected that. That's pretty awesome, though. I love that they're all so strong, too! The levels this time around are much more impressive.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Annoyed at the fact that they still have the same Pokemon from before. Except Shauntal with Drifblim. Completely shocked at Iris being the champ.

Last edited:

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Wow so like that Iris has a role, and that is the Pokemon League Champion. as for the Elite Four, eh similar teams but at least it's more of a challenge this time.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I too wished they would've changed teams...
Iris...well I did hear someone suggest that...I wonder what this means for the anime xD (Ash turns to Iris who completed his dream)

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
I too wished they would've changed teams...
Iris...well I did hear someone suggest that...I wonder what this means for the anime xD (Ash turns to Iris who completed his dream)

I know one thing....the anime and games are so much changed now XD

Oh...and if Iris is the new champion...what happens to Alder? XD Will he be similar to how Steven was in Emerald then?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Wasn't expecting Iris either, not saying I don't like the idea though. That vs screen looks absolutely fantastic. I love her get up, she looks the same, but a lot more fresh.

Although, am I the only now who is quite surprised by her get up too? It looks a little too girly, especially with her language in the English games, and her being Bianca's bodyguard.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Proably he will be wondering and battles players to test their skills. It's quite interesting how they went from Old to new. By the way Iris is proably 12 meaning she's not the youngest champ who was 10 year old Blue (and player characters).

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Wasn't expecting Iris either, not saying I don't like the idea though. That vs screen looks absolutely fantastic. I love her get up, she looks the same, but a lot more fresh.

Although, am I the only now who is quite surprised by her get up too? It looks a little too girly, especially with her language in the English games, and her being Bianca's bodyguard.

Iris was just acting that way. I mean she was like what... 10? She would have matured a bit by now. I think her new outfit is quite cute tbh.

Back