• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! I´m Green Tepig but call me GT

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
Heyy!! Im GT how are u? Im from WAH an spain community of RH.
Now Im here so, call me maybe ;)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
hey i just met you

and this is crazy

I see your intro

I greet you maybe!

/shot

Welcome, by the way. :D Nice name...I can imagine a green colored Tepig spit out green fire...that'd be totally cool. :D Well, we indeed have a community just for hacking and you can find that in the large section of the Emulation section. There's tons of sections for you to explore, as well as tons of stuff to do right here at PC. :D So, why not stick around and explore? :D

Have fun here at PC, and see ya!

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
Years
Well Hello There GT..I'm Chris2Ash..glad to have u here in pc...Well...Green Tepig hmmm...How Awesome it is...I don't know...maybe more awesome...:D...Well hope you enjoy around PC..Many section here that u can take a look...:)...for me..I'm just looking on BW and BW2..and emulation forum..:)...Just around date...:P Well make this place like home...:P Pm me if ur lonely..:P Chris2Ash Signed Out...:)

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hey there GT! Awesome username you got there, imaging a green Tepig in my head is strange but still original and amazing :D.So do you happen to come from Spain :3? I don't know much about Spain but it's still a cool-looking country, the people seem friendly and I have a fondness for their traditions. I'll add it on my list of places to go :3 (scribbles down note rapidly :/.)

So you like ROM Hacking :D? I'm not really into it myself unfortunately, in fact most of the time I can't get around the basics of it, whoever can create games and figure all those complicated codes out, I tip my non-existent hat off to you :D. But yeah for ROM Hacking, there's a ROM Hacking Section and if you want tips on creating a game Emulation would also do some wonders n_n.

Haha do you like 'Call me Maybe' by Carly Rae Jefferson? It's a catchy song, I like it :3. But I think 'Share it Maybe' is hilarious, oh Cookie Monster <3. So anything else you like besides ROM Hacking? Any sections that've caught your eye :D? It'd be cool to know more about you but it's alright if you don't want to :3.

I'm Rainbow by the way and I can chat about pretty much anything, except computer languagy things get me confused a lot D:. But other than that feel free to stir up a chat, I don't bite n_n. Have fun at PC GT and I'll see you around alright :3?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
WAH, I know that site, I've even bookmarked it. Welcome to PC, GT. I'm MidnightShine or otherwise known as Mid.

ROM hacking? It's one of PC's main attractions. Emulation's the place you wanna go to.[ Who knows, you might meet someone familiar from WAH!

Well, I'm all out of ideas to add in this post, lol. Have fun with ROM hacking & feel free to contact me anytime!

~Mid~

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
I know that site too.
Welcome to the PC, GT!
Feel free to contact me anytime I'm friendly!
Have a nice day here and have fun!

~ George

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Hi there! My name is Daniel Evans, but call me Daniel. I'm PC's self-proclaimed Minecraft Rage King. My proof? A broken gaming keyboard and a shattered LED monitor.

I know that site vaguely, like the time I was trying to learn how to ROM hack but I just gave up and ate bacon. Remember downloading my Shiny Gold from there.

If you need a hand, you can VM us anytime.

~Daniel Evans

Years
Heyy!! Im GT how are u? Im from WAH an spain community of RH.
Now Im here so, call me maybe ;)

(Don't start this without me)

Hi Green Tepig, and welcome to the fun, friendly, interactive community known as PC.

Based on your username, I assume you liek Tepigz? They're cute, but I'm more of an Oshawott person. So, what made you come here? Was it our ever-so-popular ROM hacking community? Or maybe to talk about Pokemon in general? Anyway, we've got loads of topics you can discuss and everything you'd want in a Pokemon forum. I've been calling this place my second home for 20 months now and I've never looked back.

MidnightShine has already directed you to the Emulation board, which is full of budding hackers like you, and loads of hack-based discussion! My name's Hikari (not my real name) and I may not be a good hacker but I still love welcoming newbies to the site. And yes, they call me "that cute Oshawott girl" cos I love that little blue otter.

In fact, if you need a helper to guide you around check out the PC Adoption Center where our cute, friendly mod Cirno will help find you a mentor based on a section of choice. Just remember there is a catch with seeking Emulation mentors, they can only show you around and suggest tools/materials, but cannot help with your hacks.

Have fun, contact a moderator if you need help and I wish you good luck with your project.

- Hikari10

Back