• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I actually had to think a bit before I realized what you meant by "external which is being a female dog". XD; But yes, that's unfortunate. ;~;

Last edited:

derozio

Years
Pixel Arts/Projects are a sub-section of Art&Design. So yeah, technically, I moderate over that section as well. But I prolly won't interfere. Logeidan is far more knowledgeable and I'm just a n00b who admires but can't create pixel art. So yeah. :p

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years

So then technically you're my mod too! Along with AlexOzzyCake (Hoenn Region Pokemon Fan Club), BinaryPeaches & Netto Azure (Taking over OT) and Logiedan (My shop)

derozio

Years
lol I guess I am. XD; I've still yet to check out your shop tho. Better do that sooner rather than later!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yup. Ah well. I managed to make well... something decent? Definitely up Dero quality but it's good enough. might tinker with it some more once I get some sleep. But look Pokey I credited the images i colored and used aren't you happy

derozio

Years
She's using it right now, if you haven't seen. :p And pixel art is much more in demand these days, I guess. Graphics are just not wanted anymore. ;;

And psh, there's no 'Dero' quality you speak of, Tara. Your tag is impressive. <3;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sure there is Dero. Don't make me smack you. :b

But yeah. I guess. For someone who hasn't made a tag since ... this one in January. So almost a year. And holy crap the Genis (blue) one is so small how did I even.

Edit: oh... it's a little bigger; imgur is just being really weird and shrinking it a little or something.

derozio

Years

NO THERE AIN'T. /stubborn

Seriously, it is good. You really tried and succeeded in quite some fundamentals. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm glad! Because most of the time while working on it I was just thinking of the advice that you and Moments gave me back when I had a gallery (which I will make... someday). Like blurring some places, direction, rule of thirds, etc etc. Now watch that I failed to do all three mentioned

.. Oh. I did make a non-tag graphic back in September. Not really spiffy or anything but eh. I like it. /too lazy to link it rn but will show it later if wanted.

And icons. I've been making icons. But that's nothing new.

Edit: OH. Derp. Wow. I also made the signatures for the KH Collab (which Niinii/Stand Alone is still using as well as Ryuryu/Ryukaa). Obviously not my best work BUT YEAH.

Last edited:

derozio

Years
The only thing that you didn't follow was the rule of thirds. But really, it isn't really necessary to do it everytime. See my signature? I failed to apply it in there too. ;] Others you did a pretty good job on. I can go into detail if you like but I'll spare you the agony of reading my comment in here. :P

Make a gallery asap, Tara. I want it nao. ;~;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I actually didn't follow it on purpose. Like... I put Red a little bit further to the right on purpose so the text can go where it currently is. Idk. All I remember was tossing up the grid, placing Red where he is, taking it down, and continuing from there. Maybe I should have used it for the text but it's exactly what you said. c:

I'm sure there is a lot of stuff I can work on for this specific tag (like for one I feel like I could have possibly chosen better C4Ds to use and too much might be going on) but again, not bad for someone who hasn't really worked on a tag lately?

I'm not sure if I have enough recent stuff for a gallery. Stuff really worth showing that is. (200+ icons of a Pokemon episode is not worth showing okok).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back