• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon: Hearts of War

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Wow, I'm really impressed, those Pokemon look amazing! I don't like the water starter's name though...

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
Is it just me, or does Sylvisud look like lucario/riolu?
Absolutely amazing artwork though.... Again, why are you not part of GameFreak yet? Or are you actually part of them, but you're in disguise???

Years
  • Age 12
  • Seen May 11, 2015
1mxvs7n.png

ohQg8C5.png

oa4517g.png

Evolutions, anyone? Meet Trileaf, Pyline, and Bubbunch.

Years
  • Age 12
  • Seen May 11, 2015
Bumb, because I'm not dead, I've just been focusing on the fakemon. Speaking of which, I've completed the starters' final evos!
Spoiler:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
They look really REALLY good! Can't wait to see them in game! Why did you change the color of the fire cat? I'm not really a fan or them purple flames.

MrFayt

Pokemon Trainer
Years
I love this game cant wait for it. And the Water Starter looks like its farting Bubbles and i really dont like it becuase if it uses bubble my guess is that it will come from the tail so yea....

J-Grizz

Growlithe is #1
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 27, 2014
Love the first two starters for fakemon they look official and quite honestly the a fire cat is a nice change of pace most every cat pokemon you find is normal/dark and although growlithe is by far my favorite pokemon the fire dog has been over done

Same goes for you third starter all magnificent these designs could give nintendo something to think about lets face it some of the pokemon in there latest generations have just been bombshells in my opinion but like i said its a rarity to see fakemon with originality that still look official and not just slapped to gether!!

Love the evos as well was gonna say about how they way you design your starters it set you up for some amazing evolutions but then i scrolled and found them completley masterful and i for one would never tell an artist to change there designs or there names but i will say this for the final evo of the water type it seems the design is stream line and quick until you reach the bubble on the tail instead of round maybe shape the bubble to match but like i said i would never tell you to change a design because they are all wonderful and the evos fit to the prior evo (again something you dont see with fakemon to often) and to be honest seeing all the evos and starters i would have a hard time decideing the starter i love water pokemon and your water starter probly my fav thats probly why i expressed my opinion on it and in no means was trying to down grade the design cause like i said hes probly my favorite keep up the good work!!!!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
I love all the starters <3 It's going to be very hard to pick.

Will you have a female protagonist as well?

Back