• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Am I the only one that likes rap? not that radio crap

sZAHIp5.jpg

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Morning, LilJz! xD

I like Katy Perry too! There is one singer which is at the top of my list though, and she is none other than KELLY CLARKSON. <33 Nothing can replace her and her powerful voice. Her songs are just soooo good!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hi Amanda. :3

God, it's morning for you? I'm an hour away from midnight. =(

And EJ, I dislike rap with a passion. Except for that song Thrift Shop LOL

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Kelly Clarkson is like the only successful American Idol winner.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I enjoy rap quite a lot. I'm that rare breed that can appreciate both rap and rock.

I also like pop music but that's neither here nor there.

Also, cuddle core. You haven't lived until you've listened to cuddle core music.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
@dipu: I have no idea which song that is LOL i don't listen to radio stuff tbh

@ryoutarou: :0 so am I...I mean, my music taste is eclectic but I can easily go from rap to rock, and vice-versa

Honest

Hi!
Years
@dipu: I have no idea which song that is LOL i don't listen to radio stuff tbh

I'm actually not sure if it's from the radio. I've just heard my friends play it a lot, and after a while took a listen myself. It's just ridiculously funny.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Oh god. You've never heard Thrift Shop. Stop everything you're doing right this moment and go listen to it.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
^Oh sweet. I can tolerate Wiz because he wasn't so bad before he hit mainstream radios. Anybody else you like?

OH WAIT....I have heard this...I just didn't recognize the name. I mean, it's okay...not the style of rap I like but it's not bad. (Thrift shop)

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh god. You've never heard Thrift Shop. Stop everything you're doing right this moment and go listen to it.

Agreed. I don't even like rap and love this song.

@Bloodex: Hey! Well, it's actually past 12 pm already where I am, so good afternoon! xD

Please, call me Dipu. =P And good afternoon then! God, I'd probably have just woken up if it was 12 pm. Weekends, of course

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

That's by Macklemore right? They came to my school last semester. I didn't go though ;x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back