• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yugioh: Single & Tag Tournaments!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Lost 1-2 vs Francois' freaky cake orgy. Not like I haven't faced them 1000 times before B)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Won vs Bloodex's Atlanteans 2-1; that was probably my favourite match of the tour haha. A lot of fun!

Honest

Hi!
Years
MY NEXT CARD WAS BARBAROS. WHY. SAC 3 AND WHOO.

Lost to Ozzy (1-2) in my favorite duel of the whole event. =D Twas a really close one.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Got destroyed by AlexOzzynubCake 2-0 First round was pretty close, second one was over in a matter of seconds ;D

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Lost 0-2 to LilJz1234, I could not even get my strategy working! This is why I hate mill decks.

EDIT: I just noticed in the OP that I'm put as YGOPro, this is incorrect. Plus, I stated in my sign-up that I would be using two different decks.

Lost miserably to Bloodex, 0-2, despite both of us using Exodia decks.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Mill decks definitely are a pain.

Won against Liljz (2-0) with Atlanteans and against Sera (2-0) using Exodia! Feel like I forgot a duel, though. :I

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Available to play games for 4-5 hours.

EDIT: BEDTIME NEVER MIND that was only 2.5 hours...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm around to duel for the next hour if anyone's up! I'm QuillboltSquirrel on Dueling Network, just send me a message. :D

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
I take it its too late to sign up to this? Im on DN too and always looking for some decent folk to duel :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I take it its too late to sign up to this? Im on DN too and always looking for some decent folk to duel :)

We'd love to have you! Just specify the main deck you'll be using and then we can duel right away :D

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Won 2-0 against AlexOzzyCake. Bad matchup on his part - Deck I used was a burn that specilized in taking apart beatdown decks.

Edit - That was the deck I originally planned to use before changing over to my main burn instead.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
0-2 loss vs Mr. X, but wow that deck was creative haha. The most interesting deck I've seen so far (barring Swifty's kitten deck), nicely done!

I'd love to see the new one. :D

Back