• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angela's Shop/Gallery ~Of Evil/Epic Fails~ ♥Status|Open♥

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Angela's Shop
Gallery/Showcase ~Of Evil/Epic Fails~

Well, this is my shop, I'm not really that good, and my past work is major horrible, but I aim to get better, and to get photoshop one day.....

So just request away and I'll see what I can scratch up for you.......

PS. I only take 3 requests at a time.

Shop Rules
1. Rush me and I'll kill you. xD
2. Don't spamm or flame.
3. Chatting is for the DCC, you may post your opinion of the banner I make for you and the request form, or if I have any follow up questions for you.....
4. Always give credit.
5. Always use the form
548687097. Don't get your hopes too high.....

Gallery Rules
1. Don't tackle me too harshly, meaning go easy on the neg comments. :biggrin:

Form:

Banner

Size (E.G 100x799)
Render:
Style: (Refer to a banner and I'll do my best, I'm not exactly what you call a copy cat. xD)
Colour:
Text:
Avatar?: (Do you want an avatar?)
Avatar Text: (Only fill this out if yes to the above....)

[Default Size 100x100]
Render:
Colour:
Text:

Always give credit.

Employ (Workers only make things more complicated so please don't ask to work here for a while, I'll edit this part out when I want workers.):

Angela
(3/3)
Babi on PE2K
HoF'er
Girantina

Showcase/Gallery

This one was made for a friend of mine, Jonny, I don't love it but it's better then most of the junk I've made.
66itz6.png
bg8dnq.png

This one comes really close to my heart, it's the first one I made with my new brush set, which I love (The brush set).
30sa4r6.png

This is the last banner I made with the standard gimp brushes, people seam to think I used gradient tool but I honestly did not.
sgq0s5.png

This is a banner I'm making for a style I'm developing on a VB forum, it's just a prototype of the banner, I will be adding a tail to it, changing the fonts, and adding some more of the delicious background to the banner, don't worry when it's completed it will be saved as .PNG. :biggrin:
(Note that I did not make that Vaporeon, I found it on google)

IMG%5D

Last edited:

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
I like the Arceus one! ^_^
Thank you. :D

I know one member on PC is using it in it's sig, so it's not as bad as I originally thought.

Tho people stay tunned I'm about to make 2 banners, 1 requested on PE2K and one for BOTW. :D

I'll post them ones finished. :)

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Guess I may need a new banner in my PC sig as well, but I have not got an idea yet. It's hard to come out with a special "HOF Style" banner. Any suggestions?

And btw, nice banners you made Angie! ^^

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Guess I may need a new banner in my PC sig as well, but I have not got an idea yet. It's hard to come out with a special "HOF Style" banner. Any suggestions?

And btw, nice banners you made Angie! ^^
Thank you so much, I'd allow you to use my Paula banner, seeing it's you... But I'd rather custom make you a banner. :D

You just need to fill this out. :D

Size (E.G 100x799)
Render:
Style: (Refer to a banner and I'll do my best, I'm not exactly what you call a copy cat. xD)
Colour:
Text:
Avatar?: (Do you want an avatar?)
Avatar Text: (Only fill this out if yes to the above....)

Let me talk you trough this, seeing I know your a bit clueless on this...

Size... well when I pick a size I like the the width to be bigger then the height, but it must not go over 500, if it does I feel it's too big...

So a wild guess 120x400, you might wanna check that out...

Render is a picture, like if you give me a picture of Misty and Ash then I take away the background and create my own and add some lovely effects. ;)

The Copy Cat thing, well have you seen a banner recently you loved, if you have then show it to me and I'll do my best to copy the style off it. I won't be copying it, but I can assure you I'm no good at copying.

Colour, well what are the main colors you want, pick 1 to 3. Paula has white, black and red....

Text... Do you want it to say something, I must warn you I'm not good with adding text, I need to find a tutorial... I never finished the one I found..

And at last, yes or no to the avatar?

If yes, do you want it to say anything....

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
I think this is your third request.

Size: 400 x 150
Render: Thishttp://www.pokecommunity.com/This (preferably in the foreground) and this (preferably in the background).
Style: None in particular, but I like your Arceus one.
Colour: Grays and reds.
Text: That power is yet unknown...

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
I think this is your third request.

Size: 400 x 150
Render: This (preferably in the foreground) and this (preferably in the background).
Style: None in particular, but I like your Arceus one.
Colour: Grays and reds.
Text: That power is yet unknown...
Yes your correct, I now have three.. :D

I'll do yours first seeing HoF's take a lot of cropping....

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Aww, thanks! ^^ (And, by the way, Giratina is actually my username on PE2K.)

Years
Banner

Size: 465 x 150
Render: this one
Style: (Refer to a banner and I'll do my best, I'm not exactly what you call a copy cat. xD) /
Colour:/
Text: /
Avatar?: (Do you want an avatar?) yes. can you make it 90 x 90, though? if not, its ok as well...
Avatar Text: (Only fill this out if yes to the above....) /

In fact, for the banner, you only have to resize it.
The avatar should only contain Sonic and Tails together, not much of the background. You know what I mean? xD
It sounds quite simple (to me), but still I'm not able to do something like this myself.

Edit: Ah, I just noticed you already have 3 requests. But maybe you could do mine nevertheless since it's "easy" to do?
And just take your time, I'm not impatient.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2014
Hello! I'd like to request a banner please. I've never really done it before, so you can take the standard stuff like size and all that, but just ask me the rest like style and I'll answer it please.

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Banner

Size: 465 x 150
Render: this one
Style: (Refer to a banner and I'll do my best, I'm not exactly what you call a copy cat. xD) /
Colour:/
Text: /
Avatar?: (Do you want an avatar?) yes. can you make it 90 x 90, though? if not, its ok as well...
Avatar Text: (Only fill this out if yes to the above....) /

In fact, for the banner, you only have to resize it.
The avatar should only contain Sonic and Tails together, not much of the background. You know what I mean? xD
It sounds quite simple (to me), but still I'm not able to do something like this myself.

Edit: Ah, I just noticed you already have 3 requests. But maybe you could do mine nevertheless since it's "easy" to do?
And just take your time, I'm not impatient.

Sure it seams easy I'll do it for you....
Hello! I'd like to request a banner please. I've never really done it before, so you can take the standard stuff like size and all that, but just ask me the rest like style and I'll answer it please.
Sure thing sweety. :D

Well first you need a render or a stock, that's a picture, render is a picture of a character, then he's cropped out and I make a new background for him, a stock is a images that I edit.

So go on google and find a picture you like. :)

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Here you go 幕之内 一歩. :)

3466xw2.png

28tj0pj.png

Seriin I'm working on yours, Giratina the Background picture isn't working at the moment so I'll wait and see if the pages works in a couple of hours.

bojjenclon

I fail, like, a lot
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 20, 2015
I've watched you in the other thread and you're skills keep increasing. You're getting really good! Ill make a request later, most likely a Darkrai, so be prepared.

bojjenclon

I fail, like, a lot
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 20, 2015
OK here goes. Origin Giratina, dark purple-ish background, wavey looking to imitate a distortion zone type effect. My name in dark text with a blur to imitate it being pulled by the distortion world. Good luck. ;-)

Back