• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The 25 random cards is probably filled with Diamond & Pearl and late advance era cards.

Went back today since I had a $10 store credit and considered two of those random packs, but saw that it said copyright 2006 on the bottom of a card, so you were probably right about them being D/P era cards.

I ended up picking up two packs of Dark Explorers instead, and while I got nothing of note in my first pack, my second one had a Raikou-EX in it, so I was more than happy with what I got.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016

Just two shadowless booster pack openings. film quality not the best but feel free to subscribe. I'll have a gym challenge box upload pretty shortly and ill fiddle around with my new camera so i can get better quality on the picture.

Raikou Trainer

Competitive Pokemon TCG player
Years
I went to a Dragons Exalted prerelease today, and from the initial six packs I got both a normal Mew EX and a shiny Krookodile! I kinda wish it was a shiny Rayquaza, but I'm planning on attending a few more, so maybe I'll get one then.

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2012
so yesterday I bought 2 Blister packs and I got

Ho oh legend top
Tangrowth lv.X
Arceus Darkness
Clefairy Holo
Machamp prime
Magmortar reverse

Pretty good considering I bought them at a discount store... Just hoping they're not fakes!

droomph

weeb
Years
I found a secret Pikachu card in the BW deck (115/114) whilst looking through the "old" cards (my bro used to play TCG but he's started over his deck) and voilà there it was.

Lol I didn't think it was worth $20 though. And I still don't, maybe more like $10 but still, that's quite a lot :P

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
Years
So i just started to collect pokemon cards again. I decided to collect the Next Destinies set so i ordered 6 pack of them(for less than 3 bucks each). Here are the pull i got:

Rare
s:
Simisage
Moltres Holo
Simisear Reverse Holo
Lapras
Articuno Reverse Holo
Gardevoir Holo
Darmanitan Reverse Holo
Beheeyem
Persian Reverse Holo

Reverse Holo:
Luxio
Nuzleaf

i got extremely lucky with this,

I think i got a great start to my collection

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2013
Booster Pack Thread

[SIZE="a"]I bought 6 blisters and got a registeel ex fa. I was joking around with my brother that he'd get a shiny rayquaza cause he got one blister. Guess what he got a rayqaza.[/SIZE]

JaySawn

Weedle Weedle Wee -Patrimon?
Years
Got 4 booster packs of "Dragons Exalted" at walmart today , pulled a Mew Ex! And that's about it...lol

~ Jay

Years
  • Age 27
  • N/A
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
Bought a booster pack a few weeks back with a Rocket's Scizor Ex in it. Sadly, it didn't come along with a Scyther of the same kind to evolve it from. Oh well.

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2013
Booster Pack Thread

[SIZE="a"]Got 2 blisters and my brother pulled a terrakion ex. We are getting incredibly lucky with dragons pulls. Are the ratios messed up?[/SIZE]

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Just got home from the prerelease Dragons Exalted. Pulled absolutely nothing from the eight boosters, except for a reversed Garbodor, reversed Tool Scrapper, both Blend Energy and Bouffalant =/

FearFlutter

Poke'Brony
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 7, 2012
First Pack Opening in Ten+ Years

Hey Everyone,

Today I opened my first pack in over ten years, I haven't gotten a pack of Pokemon cards since around the Team Rocket set. I decided to go with a Dragons Exalted pack. PrimeTimePokemon and SuperDuperTutorials have played a big part in me getting back into collecting cards, They both make very good videos.

You can watch my pack opening on YouTube, my Username is FearFluttershy.

Sorry about the quality and the shaky hands, I was excited to open my first pack and also I had a box in my lap that I used to hold up my phone, so my arms were at an awkward angle. I would really appreciate if you guys could comment, like, and if you'd like, subscribe. Also, leave me some feedback on what I can do to make future videos better.

I'll be starting to get more packs once I have the extra money.

For those of you who don't want to watch the video, here are the cards I got in my first pack of Dragons Exalted.(Sorted by Rarity)

Commons:

Baltoy(Reverse)
Cubone
Gible
Hoppip
Rufflet
Wurmple

Uncommons:

Emolga
Wailmer
Tool Scrapper(Trainer)

Rare:

Ho-Oh EX

Being new to Pokemon again, I think that this pack couldn't have gotten much better. I was really hoping for a Mew EX or a Hydregion, but a Ho-Oh EX is an amazing pull.

Thanks for reading this. Please comment and let me know what you guys think of my pack opening.

FearFlutter

Poke'Brony
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 7, 2012
I have to have 15 posts to be able to link to youtube, via HTML code, embedded or the youtube tag.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Got a few packs yesterday from target, and pulled out a Raikou EX. This is my first EX card ive gotten out of a pack.

Years
Bought the Darkrai, Rayquaza, and Mewtwo tins recently (2 of Mewtwo, actually) and my best pulls were in the Black & White and Emerging Powers packs, with only Emboar and Gothitelle really sticking out, and those are past their prime.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Bought the Darkrai, Rayquaza, and Mewtwo tins recently (2 of Mewtwo, actually) and my best pulls were in the Black & White and Emerging Powers packs, with only Emboar and Gothitelle really sticking out, and those are past their prime.

I went to buy one of those on saturday, but i discovered a hidden Victini tin that came with a little victini figure, a victini card, and 5 packs instead of 4. I couldnt resist. And im glad i didnt, since i got a second victini in the first pack i opened. The next day, i traded the Tin Victini to my friend for his kyurem. One of the packs had a Cobalion too.

Years
I went to buy one of those on saturday, but i discovered a hidden Victini tin that came with a little victini figure, a victini card, and 5 packs instead of 4. I couldnt resist. And im glad i didnt, since i got a second victini in the first pack i opened. The next day, i traded the Tin Victini to my friend for his kyurem. One of the packs had a Cobalion too.

Did you know you can get two different colored bases for those? Actually, that's true for most of the Black & White era figurines. I think all of the figurines from the BW era except Mewtwo have a Black base version and a White base version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back