• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last.fm

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Just a thread for those with Last.fm to meet and share profiles, etc. To break the ice, I'll "paste my taste" which is a feature from last.fm
My profile

"I'm into hip-hop, electronic, indie, ambient and experimental, "

And also discuss your favorite music genres, artists, etc if you don't have an account!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I have an account. It's Glitched_Soul. But I don't have the music player to get music.

My favorite genre? Easy. Rock. I love rock. My favorite artist? Three Days Grace they are awesome.

Guy

just a guy
Years
My last.fm page is iShivi.

You'll see I listen to a lot of pop, alternative music, indie, some soul, a little bit of hip-hop, country, and I do enjoy the singer/songwriter genre as well. Honestly, my taste in music is quite universal.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
This is me.

My musical tastes are primarily rock and pop with hip hop to a lesser degree. I also listen to music in Japanese and Spanish a ton more than English music. I should change that one of these days.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
My username is chokeonvinyl. Most of my plays are indie, alternative, and pop. There's some folk in there too as well. Eh...there's really a little bit of everything, haha. It's a nice way to keep track of your plays though, especially for me since I moved my iTunes to a new computer and the count restarted. All my Kings of Leon songs that were like 200 something plays lol... :( At least it's recorded through last.fm.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Yea I just use the last.fm scrobbler with my iTunes. You guys mind if I add you?

I'm mostly into rap and indie stuff at the moment. There are a ton of obscure stuff that I end up listening to but Idk how to label it haha

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
My last.fm is zephyrwings-, but it's not a completely accurate portrayal of my musical tastes, because I don't download half the music I listen to on my computer, but rather listen to it via Youtube or IHeartRadio. The music I download is typically found on my phone, so it isn't scrobbled to last.fm. :P I'm a huge fan of most modern rock/pop, as well as kpop, though - at least, that's what is reflected in my last.fm account!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I use my first real name and where I live as my profile name Daniel00Seattle - its full of hard rock and metal. According to my last.fm profile my favorite band is Cannibal Corpse, Slayer, and Morbid Angel.

Recently I've been listening a lot to power metal, and Pokemon songs in Japanese.

Maybe, I might discover some other PokeCommunity members that have similar music taste as mine. Most of the time my Last.fm page doesn't get updated, I listen mostly to my music on my phone - especially when I'm driving.

Last edited:
Years
This is mine. It's fairly accurate, but when I listen to music on my iPod it doesn't usually make it to my last.fm even though there's supposed to be a way to do that.

My "paste your taste" thingy says this:
I'm into japanese, female vocalists, electronic, rock and indie, including:
サカナクション, 坂本真綾, Capsule, Perfume, Matryoshka, Imogen Heap, Florence + the Machine, Kate Bush, Sigur Rós, me-al art, Yann Tiersen, David Bowie, Daft Punk, XTC, 坂本龍一, world's end girlfriend, 宇多田ヒカル, BONNIE PINK, 新居昭乃, Björk, avengers in sci-fi, school food punishment, Bat for Lashes, RADWIMPS, Ludovico Einaudi, Mumford & Sons, Do As Infinity, フルカワミキ, Loreena McKennitt, カードキャプターさくら, Mediæval Bæbes, 椎名林檎, ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION, マクロスF, 菅野よう子, Superfly, David Sylvian, Beirut, Ulrich Schnauss, The Cure, The Pillows, ルルティア, 天空のエスカフローネ, 安室奈美恵, つじあやの, Tommy heavenly6, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Hooverphonic, 平沢進, Värttinä.
I don't know why it considers "japanese" as a genre though. It's waaay too broad a category.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Okay so I gave in and signed up but I'm not sure what to do with it now haha. Most of the music I listen to is on YouTube etc so it's not a great representation of what I listen to at all (as in the only thing I play from WMP is Biffy Clyro's new album Opposites which I usually end up listening to on YT anyway) but I'll try and work it out a bit more later. Does anyone know if it's possible to 'scrobble' from YouTube at all? That'd be trés helpful!

Years
Okay so I gave in and signed up but I'm not sure what to do with it now haha. Most of the music I listen to is on YouTube etc so it's not a great representation of what I listen to at all (as in the only thing I play from WMP is Biffy Clyro's new album Opposites which I usually end up listening to on YT anyway) but I'll try and work it out a bit more later. Does anyone know if it's possible to 'scrobble' from YouTube at all? That'd be trés helpful!

I heard that there was an add on to google chrome that allowed you to scrobble from youtube. I can't say for sure how well it works though, because I use Firefox.

Edit: I just gave it a whirl, it seems to work very well actually.

My username is M36K, although to be fair, I've only used Last.Fm for internet radio, and I only have one device that scrobbles, and it doesn't have very much music on it (Google Play) I've started to use it as a tracker again, thanks post...

Last edited:

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I think I'll add you guys soon. So far it seems like I have low compatibility with most of you hahaha

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Yo I'm burning_hotels on there. I wish I could change that username kinda but meh, it doesn't bother me too much. Although I'm really inconsistent with actually having my scrobbler open when I'm listening to music and whatnot so my playcount is pretty low and the actual catalogue of stuff's kinda inaccurate but yeah. Add away!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
What... what is my last.fm? It's just TwilightBlade.

I haven't used it in years (using Pandora Radio now). My top plays include Hoobastank, Linkin Park, Nickelback, Breaking Benjamin, and Three Days Grace. I can tell ya I only listen to one of those really today, and that's Breaking Benjamin. D: Oh how I have changed in music taste... I still listen to rock/alternative, though.

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
Name's lastshield.

I'm into hip-hop, indie, electronic, alternative and experimental, including:
Drake, Hot Chip, Perfume Genius, Buke and Gase, Big K.R.I.T., Foxygen, Gonzales, James Blake, Spiritualized, Neutral Milk Hotel, Charles Mingus, John Coltrane, The White Stripes, Azealia Banks, The Streets, The Strokes, Deerhoof, The Caretaker, Anamanaguchi, Arctic Monkeys, Kurt Vile, Danny Brown, Bon Iver, Carey Mulligan.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/lastshield

Not so impressive, I know. Still trying to broaden my taste, but I love any type of music :)

Back