• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best. Day. EVER!!!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Apologies for the narcissism in this paragraph, but I've had a really good day today: cooked a beautiful sirloin steak with peppercorn sauce for the first time - NAILED IT!; watched a series of films - two of which are already some of my faves, the other greatly rising in my estimation upon a second viewing - to good effect; had a really nice lunch with my friends in a park; went swimming and didn't feel like dying afterwards; and, to top it all off, I caught a LAPRAS (ZOMG!) in Black version after what felt like years of searching for it!

Obviously this wasn't a perfect day - we'll probably never know one at the time, and have to rely on hind sight - but it got me thinking about it. So, this is me throwing it out there: what would you do on your best day ever?

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I thought I got away at the last minute.

Let's see, my perfect day.

Sleep until noon.
Watch my beloved Norwich City gain promotion.
Go to Shikari gig with friends
Get home and eat chilli.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
My best day ever was yesterday.

Rented a bunch of movies with my friend, fried random foods, went to go hang out outside on a beautiful day.

blue

gucci
Years
Well, for my best day ever, I'd probally like to go out to lunch with some friends, hang out then go see a movie and do an activity or something alone those lines.
Then I'd follow that up by going shopping with a couple of old friends. To top it all off I'd relax at home watching TV playing Pokémon having a drink & snacks or a take away (:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I usually sleep in (I rarely do :/) watch movies, listen to music, and/or hang out with my friends. I'm not really social so I tend to hang out with them every week or every month :/

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
All the good days I've had also included steak. I'm getting better at cooking it myself. Did you oven roast it or grilled it?

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
My best day ever would be having awesome friends over to my house, then all of us going out to the city and exploring the place and going to places we don't normally go. I'm usually at home all day on the internet and on games, so that's a big change for me. XD

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I already had my best day ever almost exactly a year ago. There were 2 things that happened to make it the best... although I can only actually remember one of them, haha. The one that I remember was finally discovering what my favorite game as a kid was. That thing was lost to me for well over a decade, and when I finally discovered what it was called (I had seriously been looking hard for it for years.) it was like the best thing ever.

The game was Tyrian btw.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
ITS THE BEST DAY EVER!! Ahem, let's move on. xD

What I would do on my best day ever? Get laid, become rich, get laid, buy all of the gaming systems known to man, get laid, walk around town, get laid, be very cool. Oh, did I mention get laid? xP

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
My best day would be the day those fools who dare to cross me are eliminated from this planet.

Muwahahahaha

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
Honestly, my best day ever would just be me sleeping in (as usual) and hanging out with all my friends downtown or something. Nothing too extravagant but pretty fun nevertheless. 8D If we could have pad thai for dinner that would make it perfect too.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Well, today sort of was a really great day.

I got accepted into school for next year, only 80 applicants out of roughly 800 do, so I'm quite proud haha.
I got my permaban revoked from PC after 2 years, today.
My dad got his BlackBerry from work, which is great for him, and also means that I get to take his iPhone 4, which is great for me.

All around a purty good day. :D

groteske

lurker
Years
  • Age 34
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 20, 2012
Aw man..... if dreams were dollars:

- 45F and overcast during sunlight hours
- wake up next to SO, cue morning, ah.. 'activities'
- breakfast at Courtney's in Raleigh with SO
- horseback riding alone the entire afternoon
- brief benching session at the railyard at dusk with rail buddies, beer & smoke necessary (begins to drizzle)
- take-out KICKASS Chinese-Mongolian via Bali-Hai for dinner, return to SO's for consumption, post-dinner videogaming & single-malt scotch (& activities?)
- Tsjuder has suddenly regrouped!! They're playing with Taake, Dismember, Carcass, and Azaghal at Volume 11, which will feature half-off drinks and admission under $20, only awesome people that I like are at the show, and I don't run out of cigarettes halfway through the third set
- coming home from the show with SO, suddenly DELUGE OF RAIN OUT OF NOWHERE that continues through the night. activitiesactivitiesactivities Oh yeah, and neither of us are required to be anywhere the next day. Or two. Or hell, maybe earlier in the day I won the lottery.

Back