• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phantasy Star Online 2

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
7535940704_27e5398e4c.jpg

No love for the Phantasy Star? </3 Well, this is the second iteration of Sega's Phantasy Star Online Series. Released in Japan on July 4th, 2012. And coming to the West, sometime 2013. If 2013 is too far away, you can can sign up to play on the Japanese servers. This game is also coming to PSVita, and Android/iOS platforms. It's Free-to-Play too.

Well, I was just wondering if anyone on PC playing/excited? I haven't seen a thread mentioning it, so I feel there isn't much Phantasy Star love on PC. I myself couldn't wait, and I had to sign up for the Japanese version. So far, its pretty fun, very reminiscent of the first Phantasy Star Online . It does get however a little bit grind-fest early on though, still fun though..

But, enough of my opinion. I'm wondering about PC's thought about this game?

PokeMMO

Squirtle
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
Man that brings me back a long time ago when I used to play Phantasy Star Online on my xbox. Those were the good old days I will probably try this game out just for the nostalgia effect.

.MiKeY

Tank Operator
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2016
I had the Gamecube version of this, shame it's only Episode 2 though instead of both of them. But this game back in the past took up nearly 2 years of my time, and I was playing offline. I may get this depending on how good the online base turns out, that and if I get a Vita. xD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I spend so long on the gamecube version. I will be getting this on Vita for sure. It was my main reason to get the vita as I love this game.

Haseyo

쏘쿨
Years
I'll definitely be getting this. I played a bit on GC, but I played Universe for about 2 years, and PSP2 with about 300 hours logged in on that. I'm currently playing PSP2i until PSO2 is released.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
I will play anything Phantasy Star, so I'm all over this. I played the waifu creator... I mean the benchmark test and it got me hyped up for it. I seriously cannot wait to play this game.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I'm getting in. The biggest reason I'm getting a Vita is for Persona 4: The Golden, but this is a great incentive. Having said that, I might get the PC version. I've actually never played the PSO franchise before, but I have played PSU (online and offline) and had quite a bit of fun with it, so I'm excited for this title.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I love the Phantasy Star series, and after seeing a few gameplay videos for PSO2, i'm impressed with what they have done.

Most likely i'll be playing this on the PC, because I don't plan on getting a vita until the price drops. Besides, PSO2 looks like it will be best played on the PC because of the amount of freedom in terms of keyboard binding. (Assigning multiple skills to different number keys as opposed to however Sega decides to setup the controls on the vita)

I haven't heard of an official date for the beta yet or even it's release date, but hopefully it will be available sometime next year. If I have to wait two more years i'm moving to Japan.

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2016
I play on Ship 10 and my name is もみ。 (Momi). I enjoy this game greatly and if any of you play on my server please add me!

Back