• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TAMERS: STREAM [OOC+SU] (M)

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Oh snap. Don't worry, any edits you wanted to make you've got time. :D Glad to hear you're done though!

Fuyu

Years
You can find something from google if you want. Just something that fits your character. :D Go, go go! Nice to have ya trying out Garet!

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Okay, thanks. Here's my SU placeholder.

Name: Lukas Winchester
Nicknames/Aliases: Luke; Chester
Family:
--Father: Jeremy Winchester - Computer technician (geek); 42 years of age
--Mother: Janet Sherman - Slightly obsessed animal vet; 39 years of age
--Sister: Coryn - Little sister; slightly annoying at times; student 15 years of age
--Family Cat: Lancelot, Lance for short - Black housecat; about 8 years of age, or was it 9?

Appearance: One look at Lukas Winchester, and you'd probably expect to see him on a track field. Though he isn't the type to spend anywhere near half the day in a gym building up his muscles, Luke is a fast and agile free-runner. Parkour-practitioner. Luke is fine with either term, since he sees it as the same thing. Anyway, he's a five-foot-eight American with a wiry build molded from running, climbing, freerunning, etc., since his early childhood. Tanned skin and a two-inch-long haircut seem to complete the image of an athlete.

Whether Lukas is anything like handsome is a different matter. He is rather plain-looking when compared to others of his age; nothing about him is particularly "attractive" for girls. (Though this is probably said with the majority in mind, not considerate of individual or minority opinions.) Luke's dark-gray hair is stiff and difficult to comb in any way other than straight, and his pale green eyes are set a little widely apart.

History: (Two paragraphs minimum)

Personality: (two paragraphs minimum, displaying both good and bad points)

Other: (Are there certain areas they excel in? Can they paint? Do they study kung-fu?)

Theme: (Optional. If your character has a theme song, show it off!)

Digimon: Renamon
Level: Child
Evolutions: Relemon-->Viximon-->Renamon-->Kyubimon-->Taomon-->Valkyrimon
Appearance: (Is there anything different about them, compared to other Digimon?)
Moves: (To find the moves of your partner, DMA-Digidex or Wikimon are good sources. )
History: (If they were an egg, this may not be as necessary, but other than that, what lifestyle did they live? Did they want or need a Tamer? One paragraph minimum)
Personality: (One paragraph minimum, describing how our Digimon acts, what kind of bond they may eventually have with their Tamer, etc.
D-Arc Color/Colors: A flowing mix of blaze orange and black. Think the color of fire against shadow.
Symbol: A symbol that reminds us of your character's best virtue, their best trait.

RP Sample: Give me a normal day, any day before the big bang occurred. Their time in school, if they go to work, how much they chat with their parents. Did anything weird happen to them before the RP began? Show it off. This will be a deciding factor on my acceptance of your sign-up.)

Last edited:

Garet

GhostFire
Years
There was mention, I believe, of Digivolutionary lines allowed to not stick with the anime or games, right? I'm thinking of Renamon's line, but with Valkyrimon instead of Sakuyamon.

EDIT: Also, I'm not sure if having the Vaccine attribute makes a big difference or not.

YogiOne

Fantasy Dreamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Realised that I'm the only person who chose to go with a Rookie XD it might make for some interesting post for Coronamon to be surrounded by 5 other baby digimon, but I'm jumping the gun a little. 2 more days!

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I'm actually tempted to switch Pafumon for Kyaromon or Kudamon. Mainly because Pafu only... well... puffs itself pun intended and floats away.

But dear sweet Pafumon is just so adorable. I'll try to restrain myself from editing my SU because it'll be funnier to have a meeping Pafumon o3o

@Garet. We can go as bananas as we want with lines.
Try wikimon out and see if there are any Digivolutions that are not precisely natural for Reenamon and see what line you come up with.
Or discuss it with Fuyu if you want a line made of Digimon that don't belong to related lines. o3o

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
I was tempted to have Upamon start as PawnChessmon, but Upamon is so gosh-darn adorable. I was tempted to start with Tsubumon instead because it's smaller and even cuddlier.

...and Tsubumon can fly.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Okay. There are many applicants for this already and I'm not feeling competitive. So good luck with the RP Fuyu and all the players, I'll be reading it!

Fuyu

Years
Dear God, destroy my need for sleep. Sorry to see you go red. And yes, garet go wild with the evolution. :)

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I am just going to post what I have now, so I won't get lazy and not do the RP sample. LOL I have been staring at it for a while now and I keep getting distracted. (Tyler Oakley does that to me.) At least this way, it'll remind me to get it finished. I am really tempted to change my digimon to Lopmon because its a bunny. ;D

Name:
Nathan Delgado (Birth name)

Nicknames/Aliases:
Natalie Delgado

Identifies as female

Family:
Jesus Delgado – (Father) Age 42, Detective for the NYPD (YAY!)
Linh Nguyen – (Mother) Age 38, Chef
Aaron Delgado – (Older Brother) Age 20, college student
Allison Delgado – (Older Sister) Age 17, senior at high school
Jamie Delgado – (Younger Brother) Age 14, freshman at high school.

Student?

Appearance:
Natalie has recently started injecting herself with hormones in order to achieve a more feminine appearance. Her light tan skin has started to become soft and her black hair has started to grow. Natalie's curves have started to come in and her face and legs have begun to slim down. Her breasts have started to show and her voice also began to lighten.

She has also started wearing the clothes she always felt at home with. Since her family has accepted her now, she finds there is no need to hide the fact that she knows she's a woman at heart. She wears brown, leather, gladiator sandals on her feet, which make her seem slightly taller than her 5'3" stature. She wears a white dress that reaches a little passed her knees and over the top of it, she wears a brown leather jacket. Natalie usually has a white messenger across her shoulder to carry her things in. She feels that a messenger is more superior to a purse because she can carry a lot more in a messenger bag, even though she believes that purses are prettier. Glasses with thick black rims cover her brown eyes. Even though her hair is still considerably short she can still put clips in her hair.

History:
Since Natalie was a child as Nathan, she knew she was a woman. She knew that being a man was a mistake because inside, she felt like she was supposed to be a female. She never felt at home in her own body. As a child, she would often borrow Allison's frilly pink dresses when she wasn't looking and wear it for herself. She felt like she belonged in it; she felt none of the strangeness she felt when she wore a bright red t-shirt and shorts. As she grew older, she became enamored in things such as earrings, rings, lipstick, lip gloss, and nail polish. The most tell tale sign that Natalie knew when she was supposed to be a woman was when she freaked out over her penis. She just knew then, that the appendage did not belong on her body.

Natalie kept these feelings locked away inside. The only time she ever let it out was when she had access to her sister's room in order to dress and make herself look like a woman and knew that she had time to take everything off without anyone noticing. However, secrets never stayed secrets for long, and eventually Natalie's came out too. Her older sister began to notice that her clothes were folded in a way she hadn't used in weeks and that she was going through her makeup very quickly. Allison was convinced that someone was stalking her and had convinced her younger brother, Jamie, to stake out her room with her. Natalie thought that her secret was still safe so on a night when she thought that Allison was gone, she snuck into her room and unlocked the feelings she kept like she usually did, but this time Allison and Jamie were there witnessing the whole thing.

When Allison and Jamie popped out from under the bed, it was the scariest moment in Natalie's life. She knew that her secret feelings were out and she wasn't ready for them to be forced out in the open. She begged and pleaded with them to not tell anyone and seeing their bro-sister like that, they had no option but to accept and soon after they slowly began to accept what they witnessed on that night. Her secret, however, didn't stop with Allison and Jamie. Aaron found out after he canceled his plans with his friends in order to hang out with his family, to make up for lost time due to being a college student. He walked in on Allison and Jamie helping Natalie put on a dress and was working on her hair.

Aaron freaked out, completely rejecting Natalie, and told their parents as soon as possible even after the begging and pleading Natalie, Allison, and Jamie did. He felt that it wasn't normal and that it was silly because she came out of their mother's womb with a penis. Sadly, their parents held the same sentiment. They believed that if they were to expose Natalie to more masculine activities, then Natalie wouldn't question being born a man. They honestly thought that this was a phase and that if they worked with her, she would grow out of it.

Natalie's heart broke after every attempt they did in order to try to change her feelings, but nothing worked. In Natalie's heart, she felt that she was a woman born in a man's body. She felt that she was a woman, not a man, and the only thing that stopped her from being that was biology. Natalie, Allison, and Jamie tried everything they could to get their parents and Aaron to accept Natalie as Natalie, not as Nathan. No matter what they did, nothing seemed to work, until Natalie broke down in a shopping mall over the bathrooms. Seeing the pain in her eyes, Aaron, Linh, and Jesus began to look at Natalie in a new light and since then, they have grown to accept Natalie as a woman.

Personality:
Natalie is very anal about her name. Since Natalie came out as a woman, she doesn't feel the need to be referred to by her birth name, Nathan, because it's a male name, not a female name. She is really annoyed when she hears people call her Nathan and will often make it her job to correct others and tell them to call her Natalie no matter how uncomfortable they may seem.

She has become very energetic and social ever since her family started to accept her as a woman. Many people will often see a smile plastered on her face, well when she isn't annoyed about people using her birth name. Natalie has also been opening up to other people. Before, she was afraid to talk to others and make friends due to not wanting to show people a person who she didn't feel like she was. However, now she seems so comfortable chatting with others and she isn't deathly terrified of making friends.

Natalie is indecisive. She can't choose between options that are given to her. The idea of an ultimatum scares her and she really wants to sit there and think carefully about the options. The problem is that the more she thinks about it the more she can't choose. The pros and cons of the choices just seem to pile up for her. Her indecisiveness can lead to the point when she begins to hyperventilate, her voice starts to get really high pitched, and her speech is just speeding up.

When the going gets tough between two or more people, Natalie makes a swift exit. She dislikes arguments in general. She doesn't like arguing with people because it takes too much energy to be mad at someone you care about. She dislikes being present during an argument as well. Being present during an argument means that she has a role in the spat and the roles are either: be the one to choose who is right and wrong or mediate the argument and both options are choices she finds uncomfortable because what right does she have to be nosy and fix people's problems for them? As Natalie would say "It's not like I am Marry Freaking Poppins."

Other:
Natalie is a story writer. She wants to become an author some day and has even written a few short stories herself. At the moment, she uses blogs, such as tumblr, and the school news paper to practice her writing.

Theme:
"People Like Us" by Kelly Clarkson

Digimon:
Salamon

Level:
Rookie

Evolutions:
YukiBotamon -> Nyaromon -> Salamon -> Gatomon -> WereGarurumon -> Leopardmon

Appearance:
Salamon, is oddly a shade of light blue instead of white. A small, metal hoop is attached to its right ear and as far as it can remember, the hoop has been on its right ear.

Moves:
Puppy Howling – Salamon paralyses its enemy by letting out a howl.
Petty Punch – Rapidly punches its enemy with its paw.
Sledge Crash – Rams into the enemy at full speed.

History:
When Salamon hatched from her egg, she was all alone in a barren desert. A desert isn't the greatest place to be born in. Being born in a desert is just like waking up on a deserted island in a middle of nowhere. So yes, Salamon, YukiBotamon at the time, was basically born in a sandy, barren plain, with digital streams running around left and right without any survival skills. And you know what's worse? Life just seems to hate the baby digimon so much, that after a minute after it hatched, it was sucked up by a data stream and fell right in the middle of a swamp.

At least in a desert, there was nothing much that could delete it. However, in a jungle, a violent digimon could be hiding behind all the greenery in the swamp and just be waiting for a moment to strike. The YukiBotamon learned very quickly that there were three options in this digital world. Delete, be deleted, or flee. As a YukiBotamon in a jungle probably filled with strong, ferocious digimon, the choice wasn't hard.

Nothing much changed for YukiBotamon as the digimon digivolved. It was mostly alone. Who could blame it though? There wasn't much friendly company in a jungle filled with digimon that would love to delete a weakling like it in order to be a step closer to digivolving. Being lonely isn't the best thing in the world though. It eats you up inside and at the time it was eating up YukiBotamon. When YukiBotamon digivoled into Nyaromon out of a stroke of luck, the yellow feline developed the happy persona it has today as a
Salamon. This happy, hyperactive persona, kept it from going insane, and this persona has seem to stick.

Salamon didn't really expect much. It just hoped to digivolve into champion as soon as it could, even if it was by deleting an opponent who had become weak due to previous conflicts or even by strokes of luck. However, Salamon did not plan on running into a data stream while fleeing from a Kabuterimon. Instead of taking the digimon to another part of the digital world, it sent her into the real world instead. Life, for some reason, has it out for Salamon, so as a result the digimon fell into a dumpster and landed on a dead body.

Personality:
If you were to meet Salamon, you would probably think Natalie was giving it drugs that are used at the dentist. You know the one that makes you super happy and super loopy? Salamon is one very hyperactive rookie level digimon. It speaks at supersonic speeds and Salamon finds it really hard to sit in one place for long. It always has to be moving.

Salamon finds walking dull and boring. No really, walking for Salamon is as boring as it is boring for people when they read Twilight. Instead of walking, Salamon bounces to get around. Why? Bouncing is cool! Well according to Salamon it is. She loves bouncing so much, if you dare question why, it will send you the coldest glare its cute little eyes can muster.

Hyperactivity doesn't stop at Salamon's physical actions; it also gifts the digimon with curiosity. Salamon has the tendency to fire random questions at people and because of her supersonic speed speech; she can fire off five questions in about a minute or maybe even less. Sometimes her questions can end up being very silly, even borderline stupid. Other times, her questions are very random and have nothing to do anything happening in a particular event.

D-Arc Color/Colors:
Grey and Cream (It's a shade of yellow)

Symbol:
The Locket of Freedom (Freedom will be represented by a pair of wings)

RP Sample:

My sister and I were up at the six just to sit together in the bathroom and do our makeup. Allison, my sister, and I are very close. We connected and I guess this was partially due to the fact I wanted to be Allison for the longest time. I wanted to be her because she was a woman and from my childhood and I wanted to be a woman. I was jealous of her because she was a woman, something I really wanted to be. Being a man, just didn't feel right. I felt so strange in my own skin. I felt like an outsider visiting someone's body, like a ghost. It wasn't until recently that I was able to embrace my desires to be a woman and more often than not, it felt like a dreams. The time my sister and I use to do our makeup and bond is the time I realize that it isn't a dream and that I am finally embracing womanhood.

"Now which lipstick do you want?" Allison asked. From her purse she grabbed two sticks, one a dark red and the other a subtle pink, "No wait. I'll pick, you take forever to decide on anything and we don't have all day."

I smiled in relief at Allison, she knew me so well. She opened both sticks and ran them across her tan colored skin. Then she looked at my face and then at her hand again. She washed her hands immediately afterwards and gave me the light pink one, "You should save the dark red one for a date with a hot guy Nat,"

I grabbed the lipstick and began to run it along my lips, "You know that's not going to happen; most hot guys in the school can't get over the fact that I am biologically a man. Those who do, are either gay or they are taken."

Allison laughed as she tied her long black hair into a pony tail, "It doesn't have to be someone from school. New York City is humungous. Your Mr. Right could be somewhere amongst the masses. You just have to believe in it and try and when you do, you'll have that hot red lipstick to use to help you."

I curled my lips and rubbed them against each other to spread color on my lips, "You really want me to be in a relationship don't you?"

"No duh," Allison said, with a valley girl accent she probably copied from Emma Watson in her new movie.

"You love 'The Bling Ring' too much," I laughed, as I began to put hair clips into my short black hair, "I can't believe you mastered her valley girl accent."

"Well, it's Hermione Granger acting like some oversexed, spoiled, rich girl. Don't you see the irony in that?" Allison asked.

I hummed, put on my brown leather jacket, and slung my messenger back across my shoulder, "C'mon we have school."

We then heard a knock on the bathroom door, "C'mon ladies, don't have all day now do we?"

Allison and I sighed and opened the door. Jamie, our little brother was standing there. Damn giant, he was tall, taller than both Allison and I. He towered over us with his 5'6" height and his brown eyes glowed with tease and mischief. He adjusted his black vest and pretended to fix an imaginary bowtie. He ran his hands along his jeans and then got behind us and brought his skinny tan arms around our backs.

"Let's go ladies," He smiled cockily, making to show off his perfect teeth.

Allison punched him and then I laughed, "We know and we get it. You are a jerk."

"Hey, I take offense to that Nat," He pouted.

"And I thought you, Jamie, were supposed to get our sisters out of the bathroom so we can eat breakfast and go." Another voice chirped. I looked up to see my other giant brother, Aaron. His brown eyes sent a playful glare at Jamie, who seemed to cower under his high 6'1" stare. His buff arms then crossed his plain white teen shirt, "What takes you two so long in the bathroom anyways? Does makeup need to involve talking?"

Allison jumped, trying her hardest to tower Aaron, to give his long, black hair, a ruffle. Aaron let out a deep, hearty laugh, as her efforts were in vain. Allison puffed and blew air out of her mouth and began to tease him, "Yes. It's called family bonding; you should try it some time."

Aaron just waved her teasing off as if it was nothing and let out a yawn, "C'mon, I made toast and then I am taking you to school."

Allison and Jamie hummed and rushed into the kitchen of our house. I looked up at Aaron and asked, "Where's Dad?"

"He's on a case," Aaron answered, "A body was found in a dumpster so he was called out. He asked me to take you guys to school, since Natalie can't drive you and Jamie yet. Information about the crime somehow made its way onto tumblr, been up there since midnight. Dad went bonkers when I told him about the leaks a little while ago. Says, he doesn't know how it got out, since he was told it was supposed to be on the down low. Or something like that anyway. "

"Can I-"

"You can look at them once you get in the car alright?"

"Fine."

"Good," Aaron smiled and whacked her back, "Now go eat your toast, I got to take you to school."

I winced a bit, but nodded anyway. I made my way into the kitchen and sat myself around the table that was in the kitchen. I grabbed my share of toast that was in the middle of the table and quickly inhaled it into my mouth. Allison shook her head at disgust, Jamie bit back a laugh, and Aaron gave me a knowing look. Yeah, I was curious, I wanted to know what dad was working on, even though I am not supposed to know. I wanted to know what danger he was going to get himself in. Knowing about his case comforted me. I knew that he could potentially die on duty and it worried me constantly. Knowing about his cases seemed to quench this worry.

I grabbed my iphone out of my messenger bag and with the internet I quickly checked my tumblr. I scrolled through my wall to find the posts that had to deal with the murder that apparently happened. After reading for a few minutes there were a couple of things that I was able to find. 1) the victim's face and name was yet to be known, 2) that the victim was found in a dumpster and not about who found the body. Mostly, the posts I could find were along the lines of: "OMG, a body was found in a dumpster!"

I pressed the refresh button in hopes that there was going to be a new post about the murder and to my luck, there was. Someone who went by #####, someone I had no idea I followed, posted three pictures of the victim, from the looks of it. I ran my thumb on one of the pictures in order to get a better look at it. The victim was man, probably in his late thirties. His hair was a dirty blonde and he seemed to be about six feet in height. I then looked at his face and nearly dropped my phone. The man's green eyes stared blankly into mine and the shape of his face popped out at me. I knew who this person was.

"That's Mr. Marr," I chocked.

"Mr. Marr?" Allison asked, "What are you talking about?"

Aaron's eyes popped out of his head, "No, it can't be."

I handed my phone to Allison and then watched as her face contorted into an expression of sadness. Mr. Marr is, was, my English teacher. I liked him. He was one of the most enjoyable teachers I ever had. He understood the fact that I was Natalie, and not the name he got on his roster sheet on the first day of my freshman year. He understood that I was Natalie and how important that was to me and in that first week he had remembered me as Natalie. It was the happiest moment of my life and I was even happier when I got him again this year for English 2. He made English class so lively and fun and the fact that he was the first teacher to see me as Natalie made him my favorite teacher. Allison and Aaaron also had Mr. Marr for English as well and just like I was, he was their favorite teacher as well and we were all pretty close to him. Jamie knew of him, he knew that he was an awesome teacher to have and had hoped that he would get him next year. Guess, it wasn't going to happen now.

"Oh my god," Allison muttered. She then passed the phone to Aaron who looked at the photo and his face also turned sad and sour really quickly. He then showed the photo to Jamie, who let his eyes look down onto the table, before passing it back to me.

"Just imagine what Mr. Trang's going to feel when he finds out. If he hasn't already," I stated. Mr. Trang, is, was Mr. Marr's husband; they had just gotten married two years ago when New York legalized gay marriage within its state borders. What was he going to feel when the man he swore to spend the rest of his life with was murdered? It made knots in my stomach just thinking about it.

Safari, then closed on me and a text message appear:

##### said:

Then after that, the same message was sent again, and again and soon my phone became flooded with the same text message. I tried everything I could to get it to stop and even tried turning off my phone. Nothing worked. When I tried to turn it off, it turned itself back on again and the flooding continued. My siblings, knowing something was wrong, stood up and looked over my shoulder and came face to face with the flood of text messages I was receiving.

"Who in the world is sending that to you?" Jamie asked, obviously shocked that my phone was doing this.

"I wish I knew," I told him, "I want to tell him or her, to stop this."

Then just like that the text messages stopped. Our eyebrows rose and I felt a shiver run down my spine, "Things can't get any creepier than this."

"Help me!"

Last edited:

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Time to hunker down and finish this! *starts clutch music* I've got the personality added and finished, so I only have the sample post left, but that's arguably the longest part. -_-

Edit: It is done! *Sets off the industrial grade firework show* Now the wait, which thanks to my timing won't be long.

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
Just in time you guys! Players will be announced this evening! In... about... eleven hours. XD

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Just in time you guys! Players will be announced this evening! In... about... eleven hours. XD

It's the final countdown!
TURURU! TURURUTUNTUN! TURURURU! TURURUTUTUTUTUN!

I think I'm finally somewhat happy with my SU, regardless of me being accepted or not o3o
Me being somewhat happy about a SU is something that probably happens every millennia xD

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
It's the final countdown!
TURURU! TURURUTUNTUN! TURURURU! TURURUTUTUTUTUN!

I think I'm finally somewhat happy with my SU, regardless of me being accepted or not o3o
Me being somewhat happy about a SU is something that probably happens every millennia xD

If this was facebook, I would like that status and comment saying: "That's the story of my life."

Fuyu

Years
All right guys, I'm now gonna look through SUs. HERE. WE. GO! look back soon for the results!

OKAY GUYS IT'S TIME! DUN DUN DUN~

The following members are accepted!

EliteBeats
YogiOne
Colony
SwiftSign
Nickle4Pickle
Grif of Hearts
First Snow

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYBODY!

Last edited:
Back