• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I used to care about profiles and themes, and do really elaborate things with gifs on top of pngs, CSS, etc.

But now that I'm actually educated in these things, I lack the motivation completely.
God dammit.

Gone were the days when I had a spider jumping on N's arm in my profile, or this
Spoiler:
as my signature and made a new avatar DAILY.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Got to episode 5 of MLP, not a bad show but too similar to a lot of the stuff I was watching at the time (PreCure, Sakura, stuff).

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I've seen every episode so far of the show. I quite enjoy it... It reminds me of the shows I watched as a kid.

Sitting here currently though spamming reset on my Black 2 copy until I get an Oshawott with a decent nature :|

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

>not picking Tsutarja
>not picking Tsutarja
>not picking Tsutarja
>not picking Tsutarja
>not picking Tsutarja
>not picking Tsutarja
>not picking Tsutarja
>not picking Tsutarja
>not picking Tsutarja
>not picking Tsutarja
>not picking Tsutarja
>not picking Tsutarja

Seriously?

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
just save before you choose

I always go for a Quirky/Hardy, etc nature with no boosts and stuff

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I already chose Snivy in White 2. I wanted a different starter in Black 2, and I'm not a fan of the Fire pig at all. It just... doesn't fit my play style and I dislike the design of Emboar. Plus, you get Chandelure later which = <3

That's what I've been doing. I want a Modest one or an Adamant one but am not getting any luck with either :|

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Eh... I find it useful, but I don't worry about anything else related to Stats. Plus, the natures better help me figure out a nickname to give said Pokemon :U

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I always hated picking Emboar. It was my favorite Unova starter as far as desogn goes but i hated how it was fighting type because i never taught it fighting type moves and it would get creamed by flying types cuz i kept forgetting it was fighting. Anyaway, i just stick with samurott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back