• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Animals?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
BUNNIES. I LERB BUNNIES.

bunny.jpg

bunny3.jpg

bunny_by_cloudyskycupcake-d5jyfcz.jpg

I LERB BUNNIES.

We also like to say that our cat has bunny feet lol 'cause they're flat.

I also love birds. I LERB BIRDS.

Spoiler:

Spoiler'd birdy images 'cause they were too big T_T

Images were definitely necessary.

So cutteee! ♡♡♡!!!

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Always been a fan of penguins. Don't know why but I've always found them to be pretty cool.

I also love dogs, especially medium-sized dogs.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm a cat person, through and through.

I also love peregrine falcons, because I thoroughly enjoy the word "peregrine".

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My favorite animals are otters and ferrets and cats. They're so adorable and cuddly and ahhhhh I just love them!

Years
Armadillos, birds (especially parrots), and...house cats.

The first I like because they're so odd - that's really the only explanation for it. Birds, I've always had a thing for them; I think liking parrots the most is a more recent thing though. I'm a sucker for colorful birds. :( I also admire their intelligence. As for cats, well, always been a cat person, I think it flared up when I had to help raise an infant kitten years ago. Also, living with four or five cats at one time sort of helped as well.

So yeah. Those three animals.

Although rabbits and mustelids are a very close second. There are times when I still really want a bunny or some ferrets for my place. <_<

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Pictures should have been mandatory in this thread, js :(

grey-squirrel.jpg

Spoiler:

Anyone who knows me will have no problem guessing this, but it is of course the squirrel! They're just such cute fluffy creatures with incredibly interesting anatomies. Their legs compared to their bodies are astounding with the power to perform the actions that they do, and their foraging skills are borderline unbeatable. They're just all-around remarkable animals so I've always had a huge passion for them!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Like Mac, I freakin love Penguins. They are so adorable, and I have always been fond of them. And the way they walk is just so cute. I mean, look:

cute-baby-penguin5.jpg

I want them all.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Ferrets. Oh lord, do I love ferrets. They're so much fun to play with and they're rascally little creatures when they're off on their own. My friend used to have a ferret that would take all of the plastic bags in his house and stuff them under the couch.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Ferrets. Oh lord, do I love ferrets. They're so much fun to play with and they're rascally little creatures when they're off on their own. My friend used to have a ferret that would take all of the plastic bags in his house and stuff them under the couch.

I love this post, and I love ferrets too. My mom has one, I play with her all the time. My mom and my uncle want to buy me one too. I had to say Yes right away. Its so much fun playing with them, and then trying to catch them again.

5-15 edit: As of yesterday, now I'm taking care of the ferret!! So happy!! I have one of my favorite animals in the world, I call it 'Itachi'

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Oh, my fav animals are birds, FOR BEING CUTE OMG MG OMG. And I had one in the past, he was beatiful, best bird imo <3

And cats, for being clean, not like dogs lol. Dogs arent bad, but i prefer cats.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Giraffes, otters and okapi. Probably in that order, too. Giraffes I just find to be so graceful, so distinctive to look at (not only for their height, but for their markings), as well as absolutely deadly when necessary. One kick from a giraffe can crush a lion's skull, so I hesitate to think what it could to do me! Otters are purely there because they're so unbelievably adorable. I mean... look at that! How can you not just absolutely fall in love with that? Okapi are up there for their novelty value. I remember first learning about them when playing through the PC game Zoo Tycoon and becoming ever so slightly obsessed! Still, they are quirky little things, and people should know more about them!

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Favorite animal would hands down have to be the tiger. Beastly yet such a good looking animal.

Years
I like dogs. Have one of those. Also, small insects and things like that...I like tarantulas as well. Elephants...horses...gazelles...penguins and eagles...lol. I don't like snakes or some fish but only because I am afraid of them...if I wasn't then I'd probably like them.

Woohoo

Apricots

Cream Puff
Years
My favorite animals overall are cavies. I can go on and on and on about them.
But aside from bugs I find it hard to think of an animal I actually dislike.

Cavalreaper

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I love avians. I am a big fan of condors, and I'm also a sucker for birds of prey. I used to really love kangaroos, but after working with them excessively my opinion has lessened. Tigers and other big cats are great too, but I have a soft spot domesticated animals like goats and cows. I especially love large birds like ostriches and vultures. I've been dealing with a pair of baby emus lately, and let me tell you they are the cutest thing I've ever seen. I'm head over heels in love with them. I realize I didn't name just one animal, but I don't really have a single favorite. When someone asks me for my favorite animal those are the ones that come to mind.

Back