• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Migit's National Dex 2!

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
Oops. Sorry I wasn't looking. Ok well I think I went through your list so how about a shiny scyther, machamp, Shiny EVd Heracross, and Shiny EVd Charizard? And this is my offer.

Yeah thats cool

Do you still have the shiny jirachi?

Why do people ask this? If its on the thread I have it

I have an UT one adamant in an ultra ball. What time are you available to trade? name some time youll be on and ill meet you on here. :) also if you could clone my shiny snivy when we do the trade too you can keep one for yourself as well.

No problem Raith. Ahh, my avaliablity is never planned kinda just when I can get on. But will probably be on for a lot of tomorrow, so hopefully ill see you on

Great! Thank you so much, please don't expect the Zekrom too soon though... It might take 3-4 weeks to get it because I train all my pokemon in my party (my main 5), which takes a long flippin time and I usually only get a chance to play on the weekends.

Also, catching it with a luxury ball will be hard, but I WILL do it for you =)

Thats cool, no rush
Also you'll find you wont have much trouble catching it in a Luxury ball.
Reshiram and Zekrom are set pretty much so you will catch it (if you dont accidently kill them) I caught Reshiram in a Premier ball on my 1st try twice (battery died after 1st time) and Premier balls have the same success rate as the normal pokeball

Hey, are you able to trade now?

My status isnt invisible, so youll be able to see when im online and therefore able to trade

Meri-tje

Cute Pokémon FTW!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 2, 2011
If the trade is to be in 4th Gen, they can be free my game is too full at the moment to try collect anything else. If 5th gen, ill give you a few options

It's in 4th Gen
I'm on soul silver =)

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
Years
No problem Raith. Ahh, my avaliablity is never planned kinda just when I can get on. But will probably be on for a lot of tomorrow, so hopefully ill see you on
That's cool ill be on for a lot of tommorow ill check back.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Here's my trade thread:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=243806

I can do black/white trades or 4th gen trades, have access to one of my friends ds's.

Here is what I am interested in:

147.png

Dratini - Level 1
Jolly
OT: Mat
ID: 48509
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moveset: Leer, ExtremeSpeed, Dragon Dance, Thunder Wave
EV: 0/0/0/0/0/0

004.png

Charmander - Level 1
Mild
OT: Zack
ID: 47160
IV: 30/31/31/30/31/31
Moveset: Scratch, Growl, Belly Drum

374.png

Beldum - Level 1
Adamant
OT: Luis
ID: 54624
Moveset: Take Down

448.png

Lucario - Level 100
Modest
OT: Nathan
ID: 01100
IV: 31/26/13/10/26/15
Moveset: Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Vacuum Wave
EV: 6 HP, 252 S-ATT, 252 SPE
Bred & EV Trained by - Migit78

As said on my thread, I have access to a large amount of the black and white pokemon as well if you are needing a certain one, just let me know! :D

Years
Please trade me your Chimchar and Trapinch ^^

Hello Migit,

If you still have your Chimchar and Trapinch, can you please trade them to me? ^^ I'm not very far in my Pokemon Black game, but I hope you will be satisfied with my offers. I just beat the 3rd gym though, so please do not have too high expectations.
I can trade you a level 30 Scolipede, lv26 Simisage, a level 14 UT Tabunne and some other stuff. They all know decent TM's like Grass Knot or Payback.
Please reply if you agree with my offered pokes.
My pokemon Black friend code is:

1334-7493-1358.

Greetings, Claze7.

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Hey Migit78, I finally got my AR to update... you are going to laugh because I spent an hour trying to update it getting the same protocol error, i'm like WTF... I google it today, and I found out I CANNOT HAVE ANY GAME CARDS IN BESIDES THE AR! I had my Pokemon Ruby in there the entire time xD

Also, can you send me the AR cloning code in a PM or VM when you get a chance, so you don't have to bother cloning it for me.

This is a copy of the VM I sent, just in case you didnt see it... Sorry for posting this if you did.

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
hey im intersted in your shiny adamant arron would you like a lugia from hg/ss ?

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
That's cool ill be on for a lot of tommorow ill check back.

I should be on for the rest of the day minus 15 in 3 hours cause need to collect siblings from school

Here's my trade thread:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=243806

I can do black/white trades or 4th gen trades, have access to one of my friends ds's.

Here is what I am interested in:

147.png

Dratini - Level 1
Jolly
OT: Mat
ID: 48509
Moveset: Leer, ExtremeSpeed, Dragon Dance, Thunder Wave

004.png

Charmander - Level 1
Mild
OT: Zack
ID: 47160
IV: 30/31/31/30/31/31
Moveset: Scratch, Growl, Belly Drum

374.png

Beldum - Level 1
Adamant
OT: Luis
ID: 54624
Moveset: Take Down

448.png

Lucario - Level 100
Modest
OT: Nathan
ID: 01100
IV: 31/26/13/10/26/15
Moveset: Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Vacuum Wave
EV: 6 HP, 252 S-ATT, 252 SPE
Bred & EV Trained by - Migit78

As said on my thread, I have access to a large amount of the black and white pokemon as well if you are needing a certain one, just let me know! :D

All these are still 4th gen, but I can move them if you wanted 5th gen.
Just let me know

Hello Migit,

If you still have your Chimchar and Trapinch, can you please trade them to me? ^^ I'm not very far in my Pokemon Black game, but I hope you will be satisfied with my offers. I just beat the 3rd gym though, so please do not have too high expectations.
I can trade you a level 30 Scolipede, lv26 Simisage, a level 14 UT Tabunne and some other stuff. They all know decent TM's like Grass Knot or Payback.
Please reply if you agree with my offered pokes.
My pokemon Black friend code is:

1334-7493-1358.

Greetings, Claze7.

Whats a Tabunne? but yeah ill trade you those 2, just need to move them to Black

hey im intersted in your shiny adamant arron would you like a lugia from hg/ss ?

okay

Do you mind trading a Vullaby for my Rufflett with Pokerus?

:t354:TG

Sure, ill breed you one now

treecko0

Carpe Diem
Years
Hey bro nice to see ya back.......I was wondering if you had a RageCandyBar laying around that I can get and Pokerus. Just let me know what you need and I'll try to get it. The most valusable thing I have right now is prob. my Adamant Zekrom with good IVs in Attack so serebii says. I havent really gotten to RNGing on White yet.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
Hey bro nice to see ya back.......I was wondering if you had a RageCandyBar laying around that I can get and Pokerus. Just let me know what you need and I'll try to get it. The most valusable thing I have right now is prob. my Adamant Zekrom with good IVs in Attack so serebii says. I havent really gotten to RNGing on White yet.

For black and white, I can do PKRS but no RageCandyBars yet.
What are they even used for?

treecko0

Carpe Diem
Years
Well you get it when you go to relic castle after the elite4, which allows you to catch the Zen mode Darmanitan in front of the entrance, I plan on RNGing it twice for diff natures and one for shiny (SR since shiny RNG hasn't been cracked yet...so I believe)

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
Well you get it when you go to relic castle after the elite4, which allows you to catch the Zen mode Darmanitan in front of the entrance, I plan on RNGing it twice for diff natures and one for shiny (SR since shiny RNG hasn't been cracked yet...so I believe)

okay, well i plan on heading there soon to catch Darmanitan myself, so ill let you know when I do

Back