• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Tournament! (Wolflare approved)

pokecole

Brave Frontier is great.
Years
Alright! Here are some rules o.o
1. It will be OU and have all the standard clauses (hax, sleep, species, and others)
2.It will be on Wi-Fi connection.
3. I will prolly donate a couple prizes, and maybe some others will donate some too. If you donate a prize then you have a free pass to the 2nd round.
4. If there is an odd number of people in a round then someone will get a by to the next round.
5. If someone cheats, or doesnt follow a rule then they will be DQ'd.
6. No rude language. You be DQ'd if you use such language.
7. Have fun! This is mandatory! (lol jk)
To sign-up, leave your name and friend code. Since I wanna join also, here's mine.
Name: Pokecole
FC: 0046-2993-3466
The signups will end on Nov. 4th

Entrants: Pokecole (FC: 0046-2993-3466), lunis (FC: 3224-5402-6613), ShinySalamance888 (FC:4040-5880-9203), GlaciaFox (FC:5286-4424-1079), Gonz0 (FC:1978-9745-0208), Akatsuki_no_Tenshi (FC:4770 7051 3788), GaryCarvalho (FC:4384-2906-6249), Elijah (FC:0862-3260-1629).

SIGNUPS HAVE ENDED! The tournament may start! I couldn't find a working bracket I could save, but here's who battles, they are random.

GaryCarvalho vs. Elijah; Winner: GaryCarvalho
ShinySalamance888 vs. lunis; Winner: lunis
Gonz0 vs. Pokecole; Winner: Gonz0 (by defalt)
GlaciaFox vs. Akatsuki_no_Tenshi; Winner: Akatsuki_no_Tenshi

Round Two!
lunis vs. Akatsuki_no_Tenshi; Winner: Akatsuki_no_Tenshi
Gonz0 vs. GaryCarvalho; Winner: GaryCarvalho

Finals!
Akatsuki_no_Tenshi vs. GaryCarvalho

Due anytime, preferably quick since there is one battle.

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
I'll sign up then!
Name: Cal
Fc's in sig.

GlaciaFox

A wandering Elite Glaceon
Years
if thats ok ima join as well.
my fc is for white ver. 5286-4424-1079
trainer name sahra

Last edited:

GlaciaFox

Years
I have a decent amount of pokemon n if its ok i can donate an eevee lv. 1 w/ adoptability
Or victini or zorua lv.1 or oshawott lv1 u can decide which one is best.

pokecole

Brave Frontier is great.
Years
I have a decent amount of pokemon n if its ok i can donate an eevee lv. 1 w/ adoptability
Or victini or zorua lv.1 or oshawott lv1 u can decide which one is best.
Probably it would go like this, whichever you would donate Victini > zorua > oshawott > eevee. Like i said its ur choice on which to donate.

GlaciaFox

Years
Ok then id prob. Offer the eevee since it can still be bred and they have the ice and moss rock just in case someone wants a leafeon or glaceon. i'll also let it hold a stone of choice.

Last edited:

pokecole

Brave Frontier is great.
Years
Ok then id prob. Offer the eevee since it can still be bred and they have the ice and moss rock just in case someone wants a leafeon or glaceon. i'll also let it hold a stone of choice.
Ok, sounds good. I will prolly put this as 2nd place prize. As for lunis's donation, that will be first prize.

Years
Haha awesome...another tournament that I'll be out in the first round. I have yet been able to beat shinysalamence. He's pretty good.^_^ im looking forward to use my new additions. *crosses fingers*

Back