• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cosplaying

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
If you decided cosplying anime character(s)..what anime character(s) do you think it look close to how you look? and what anime character(s) would you like to cosplay anyway?

share with us all what you have in your mind about cosplaying ^^

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
My friends once said that I look like Light Yagami from Death Note so I guess I would go for him =D

I would also love to cosplay as Keima Katsuragi from Kami Nomi 'cause he's totally awesome :D

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
What anime character(s) do you think it look close to how you look?
I actually don't know. Haruhi Suzumiya has similar facial traits, such as eye colour and hair, but that's about it.

and what anime character(s) would you like to cosplay anyway?
I really, really, really want to cosplay as Rin from Togainu no chi! He's so adorable. I also want to roleplay as Izaya, Konata Izumi and that's about it.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
I was told I looked like Seto Kaiba an awful lot back in my high school years but as far as cosplaying went I didn't go that far although I was close to actually doing it.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
^hmm you're more of Light Yagami IMO though! the hair style and the height also weight lol

umm my sister says Yuna from final fantasy or maybe young Sasuke looks close to how i look i don't midn cosplaying young Sasuke but Yuna!has a pretty nice skirt lol

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I cosplayed as Luca from Arcana Famiglia yesterday for comicon and it was so much fun, I really enjoy dressing up as characters like that :D The only problem was that no one recognised him since the anime isn't hugely popular, but I still felt cool paha. There were some insanely well-done cosplays though like huge feathery angel wings/stockings with massive intricate swords and chest plates and such and that's something I don't think I would be able to do; I'd just hate having that much attention drawn to me tbh. :p

Years
Blade, Agent J, Morpheus and Nick Fury I could pull off well. I've done a few cosplays in my time which I'll detail below.

Spoiler:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
YEAHHHH DRAKOW! You looked good this weekend!

I've cosplayed before.. I've done Roxas (terrible ahhaha, it was my first one) then Jaden Yuki (I have no pictures on me ATM) and Lightning from Final Fantasy 13-2 and it was my first time working with armour:
285744_10150846369676207_1401249632_n.jpg

Since I am so short (only 5' or 151 cm tall) I was thinking of cosplaying Yugi Mutou from Yugioh, since I like challenges and the hair would be a challenge.
$T2eC16N,!zoE9s5nd8zFBQO5ERbkfg~~60_35.JPG

I will cosplay this one for next year, but I also wanted to make another girl-cosplay.
Was thinking Estelle from Tales of the abyss, since I think her dress can look elegant, and it would also be something quite tough to pull off.
Estelle-article_image.jpg

I did like working with Armour though so I am contemplating what else I could possibly do that I would suit and that has armour.

Shame because all the cool characters with intricate costumes either seem to have very skimpy outfits.. or are blonde.. and I dont think I'd look good as a blonde. Estelle is one of the few cool and modest looking girl characters.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I look like game version Giovanni/random Japanese crime boss when I have my hair cropped short, and I resemble a shorter version of L when I let it grow out.

In the past, I've cosplayed as Giovanni and Leaf from Pokemon, and I also have a cosplay seifuku from the To Heart series. When I met Lisa Ortiz at a convention in 2010 I actually told her that I was cosplaying as the character she voiced from the series (Tomoko Hoshina). I even had glasses and a brown wig like the character, albeit the wig wasn't in a braided ponytail.

Years
Well, I look kinda like Haruhi Fujiyoka/Suzumiya in the hair and face, but I'm going for Kagamine Rin (who is the bloodstained, tragic little computer program that I basically flap my mouth about all day, XD). Rin inspired me to write poetry, too.

Trainer Matt

PokéFriend!
Years
Cosplaying is quite possibly the greatest hobby developed by mankind! I have a few costumes, but as we're on a Pokésite, I'll stick with only linking these two:

Big image, ahoy!

Spoiler:

Beneath the black wig, I actually have scruffy, dark brown hair. Having blue eyes seems to give me an advantage with a fair few costumes, I'm told, but I really don't think my features match any particular character all that much. Though not related to Japanese entertainment, I was told that I had a likeness to Matt Smith, the 11th incarnation of the Doctor from the Doctor Who series, so I gave him a shot earlier in the year. There's a picture included below, I'll let you all be the judge! Maybe you can find a character from Eastern culture that'd suit me!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm too lazy to bring up a picture right now but I've cosplayed Mithos Yggdrasill from Tales of Symphonia a few times. I love cosplaying him but I still need to see about getting a better wig sometime. I also want to see about cosplaying someone else other than him in the future since he's been my only cosplay. Need money and perhaps learn how to sew before I do though.

Back