• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Granted. Nintendo begins publishing the games in English only, making the hours I spent pouring Japanese intelligence into you while you sat there doing absolutely nothing a complete waste a time.

I wish I was Palmer. He's so cool.

Years
Granted, but Dragonite rages on you and you get eaten and die a horrible gruesome death.

I wish they would bring Brock back.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
They do, just enough time for him to give Ash his Onix and go back to Pewter city.

I wish they would make a R/S remake soon.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Granted. But there will never be a US/English version

I wish I got to create my own 5 new pokemon for gen 6 dex

CourageHound

Years
Granted but somehow the data gets corrupted and the last save point it remembers is at Burgh's gym

I wish all pokemon were competitively viable

Years
Granted. The Pokémon are all thrown into the same tier. Enjoy taking out a Dialga with your team of NUs.

I wish there was a Burst-based Pokémon game, GOOD, PLAYABLE and IN ENGLISH. (No cutting corners. Making me explode is not proper wish corruption.)

CourageHound

Years
Like pokemon Re-Burst? Fine. But but the game was so dang popular and rediculously hard to find in stores, it takes a month before you can own one

I wish Muk was more respected

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
Granted, but owning a Metagross with earthquake & psychic becomes the new training fad.

I wish I had a talking Cinccino for a pet.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
Granted, Magikarp is now known as "Magestikarp" & every 10 yr. old wants it.
They than realize that a Flaaffy can easily beat it, & it falls back out of the limelight.

I wish that learning about Pokèmon was mandatory in high school parenting classes.

Years
Granted, but now every Pokemon has a 6x weakness and will die three times as bad.

I wish that Pokemon White 2 was cheaper.

Years
Granted. Arceus takes over as God and forces everyone to become Arceist. This angers Christians, who wage war against the new Arceists but lose brutally because Arceists had been granted Pokéball technology by Arceus and therefore utilized Pokémon to win the war. All religions except Arceism are eradicated in this fashion. The real world slowly transforms into the universe we see in the Pokémon manga (without the overload of titties). Eventually, Jirachi feels like this wish has upset the balance of time and space, so he persuades Celebi to send it back in time. Celebi agrees and Jirachi arrives just in time to stop me from granting you the wish. Boom, no wish granted and I just wrote a basis for a fanfiction.

I wish someone would force me to write that fanfiction about Real World Pokémon this instant.

Back