• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guild Wars 2

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
guildwars2logofont5917b.png

Since guesting was introduced, I'd like friendly folks to play with, and TPC is a holdout of friendly folks!​

Account/character name(s):
Server [region]:
Profession(s):
And anything else you want.

Myself;
Account name: Pookie.3042
Server: Blacktide [EU]
Professions: Engineer; Guardian; Thief (main); Warrior.

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Surprised this had no replies.

Will add game name later as I'm about to go work and it needs updating

Server: Blackgate (US) but I can change any time.

Elementalist (only level 18)

Barely played due to sheer boredom but more people to play with would be great.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Sure, maybe this will motivate me to play more.

Account name: Dessert Witch.7152
Server: Yak's Bend (US)
Profession(s): Engineer (main), Guardian

Too lazy to get a third to 80 so for now it's just those two.

Years
Account/character name(s): Yoozle.3782
Server [region]: Fissure of Woe
Profession(s): Engineer, Elementalist

I've just started these characters and they're both under level 20. When I get them both to 80, I'll do some more PvP and WvW. I really want to see what a thief profession is like from a personal perspective so might start a character and go through 5 levels and see how I feel. Otherwise, no plans in change. I'll probably stick with my elementalist the most because d/d elementalists are quite OP.

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
Years
Warrior Rapter.1536
Server: Yak's Bend [NA]
Professions: Necromancer (80), Warrior (31), Elementalist, Guardian, and Ranger (all in 20s)

Necro is my main, and I'm far enough that all I have to do is the end game dungeon mission. I've been mostly working on leveling up my crafting, which is where I feel I erred as I progressed, I didn't think to do any crafting until I was level 30 with my Necro, and by then, all I wanted to do where the storyline missions.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Barely play this game tbh, I'm somewhere in the level 20's on my Elementalist but really hated the style of the game with the lack of quests and things tbh, and having no friends there :P

Back