• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon: Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris-h11

Programmer
Years
Pokémon: Drought

hack Is Dead, I Have Started A New Hack, But Will Not Release On Pc For A While

Last edited:

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
Years
Hmmm, this seems really interesting. Everybody living in a cave, I'll have to try this out...

crasher191

The raw power of dragons...
Years
interesting, will like to see how this turns out. So far it looks pretty good!

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
like you said, a few glitches but not pretty bad ones that cant be fixed.
interesting hack though. keep at it.

Chris-h11

Programmer
Years
If anyone is good at changing tiles I need someone who can change tiles for the Insides of houses.

Last edited:

Chris-h11

Programmer
Years
rubyrulez said:
Those caves replace (I assume) all of the buildings in the game.
Yea, I don't know Hex or anything so for right now this is just a Map Edit. When I learn more about Rom Hacking I will maybe turn this into like a Past thing.

Edit: Actually I changed my mind, when i learn more I WILL turn this into a Great Drought that destroyed almost all Forestation and Now they have to use Rock everything.

Last edited:

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2016
Chris-h11 said:
If anyone is good at changing palletes I need someone who can change Palletes for the Insides of houses.
im rly good at changing palettes and map editing... including scripts where people are etc. just pm me for details...

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Hmm... Hex Edtiing is not hard well its not easy eitehr but once you get the hang of it is pretty simple.
By pallete I think you mean tiles cause if you wnat to change the pallete of the inside of a house your meaning the colors of the inside and not the actual tiles. There are differences between those two words.

Chris-h11

Programmer
Years
KoBRe LaiR said:
Hmm... Hex Edtiing is not hard well its not easy eitehr but once you get the hang of it is pretty simple.
By pallete I think you mean tiles cause if you wnat to change the pallete of the inside of a house your meaning the colors of the inside and not the actual tiles. There are differences between those two words.
I want to change the Tiles.

Edit: I fixed Beta 1.5 So that It went up to Petalburg and then I made it not passable to go on until the next time.
Edit 2: Oh no, somehow I lost the Beta 1.0 for Pokemon Mountains, If you have one Please give it to me Somehow, THanks
Edit 3: Oh well, Beta 1.5 is now known as Beta 1.0 :P
Edit 4: *sigh* How many times do I have to edit this Post... Anyways, I can't get this to work if someone can help me please PM Me:
pokmonmountains018cw.png

(The whole little Script thing that is supposed to make you fight the bad guys isn't Working)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2006
Chris-H11 hack idea is great but the game is still boring cause most of it are Ruby.

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2007
meh,it's nice Can i hep you with sprites i can't get much any where with my hack right now.

can i help you with your hack ?????????please sry for the 2nd post

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris-h11

Programmer
Years
mew183 said:
meh,it's nice Can i hep you with sprites i can't get much any where with my hack right now.

can i help you with your hack ?????????please sry for the 2nd post
Well, there isn't any Spriting that needs to be done... Unless, i'll PM you on Details just so that whoever does that Tiles. (If you do other stuff rather than trainer/pokemon spriting)

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2006
Rate on Mountions(Chris-h11)

His edited game is all really just using rocks which anyone can see. This game is not good because the whole game is just "rock dull." If I have to rate this, I will give it 3/10. Also watch for some of the people, which is has glitch like running through rocks and other items.RATED :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: 3/10

Saq

Darkness surrounds me, Run!
Years
I tried this hack a few days ago. It's alright for your first hack if it is your first one, good job. But i reckon you havnt added enough variety in the game.

DarkFear

I will ^^
Years
  • Age 29
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 22, 2010
You should do spriting. People don't really like it when you play the same people over and over. And have you done any scripting? You should also learn how hex-edit as it will pay off when creating hacks.

Chris-h11

Programmer
Years
DarkFear05 said:
You should do spriting. People don't really like it when you play the same people over and over. And have you done any scripting? You should also learn how hex-edit as it will pay off when creating hacks.
This is only a Map Edit, it will turn into a whole different Story and stuff When I figure out everything. (Or when Mew3 Comes out with his new Poketronic :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back