• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
3/10
Very scattered and random. Make the pictures of the pokemon the same size, or just get rid of the two pictures on the left. Center them and move that random text around.

Years
6/10

The gif's a little bit too short for my liking. It has a bit of a snap to it.
Plus I can't tell which part is suppose to come first :x

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
[SIZE="a"]@↑ lolol top left to right: Sidious, Bane, Krayt Bottom left to right: Nihilus, Caedus, Maul

As for yours......

8/10

Funny but kinda boring[/SIZE]

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Jul 31, 2023
It's back to JA again, i mean I like the Simpsons, but I miss your Akuroma signature 7/10

Years
6/10

I like GIFs, but not the best IMO.

@Usagi-Chan~ I'll probably have a new theme next month for B2/W2, I might bring Akuroma back or try Homika.

Cid

Years
Forgive me but I'm not familiar with the band, so I'm only going to judge this one aesthetically. That being said, it looks neat. Not the best quality but I can actually say I'm not that bothered by it. The text also works, in my opinion. Still, I wish the image had better quality.

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back