• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

New Eeveelution Coming in Upcoming Pikachu movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
http://i47.tinypic.com/bhabvc.png

Credit to Pikachu500 for showing this picture.

So it seems we might be getting a new eeveelution revealed in the near future. It seems it will be a purple like color. What's with the stars?

It seems it may be

Flying type
Poison type
Dragon type
Steel type

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Oh, so it's part of the 6th Generation isn't it? I bet that the Flying Eeveelution would have wings and evolve by a Dawn Stone or another rock. And I bet that the Steel Eeveelution would evolve by a Metal Coat at Level Up. The other two, we'll figure it out. Let's see what happens in the movie.

blue

gucci
Years
Interesting, I was trying to figure something out from that logo when I first saw it but I couldn't get anything, not to mention that they skipped introducting new Eeveelution(s) for Gen V. Judging by the colour I'd say it could be Poision and perhaps that's what the big ? is on Pokemon Smash. Assuming that is a new eeveelution it's strange that it's a stand alone evolution rather than the usual duo. Not

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Please let this be Dragon, because it's the last of the former special types which the Eeveelutions have been covering. It makes sense that it'll only be one new Eeveelution because of this.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
There has been a ton of hints so I bealeve it. Also there may still be more than 1 just not in the Eevee and friends thing. We could still see a Steel and Ground type. It only makes sense to add a ground or rock type for caves and desert enviroments. Steel and Poison for Cities.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
If the new Eeveelution is true, then I hope it's Dragon because it's the only "Special" type that hasn't had an Eeveelution. If not, at least it should be Ground.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
At this point kinda hopin for Dragon or Poison seeing as both fit with the Purpleish color of the letter. Though anything can have purple fur so ya never know.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Or a ghost. :) This is very exciting news!! Another Eeveelution to cuddle up with. :3 I'm going to move this to Pokemon General though, since this isn't about it appearing in games any time soon. THIS IS REALLY EXCITING THOUGH. OMG.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Another purple Eeveelution? ;P

Lol I'm excited though. Hinting at the sixth generation already!? And whatever the type of the evolution, it'll be more interesting than the types they've already used.

Years
Dragon, Although I can't see Dragonish Eeveelution pure because how I can't Imagine a feline-dogish-dragonish-reptile It sure needs to have sharp claws, sharp fangs, a big strong tail, and mostlikely scales which I can't see a Eeveelution with it or a Dragon without it.

As for Ghost I think they need to make a extra Eeveelution then because I can Imagine Eevee-trios being made, The Original Trio - The Mystic Trio (Umbreon, Espeon and the Ghost one if it comes) and another to fit in the 3rd Trio.

What I wanted to see myself which maybe makes no sense is the Normal Eeveelution which is reached by leveling.
Eeveeleon! the Normal evolution and the boss of all Eeveelutions. It has no weakness to Eeveelutions and can't hurt them super with a stab.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
i hope its a dragon, eevee really needs to turn into a badass dragon :D

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Well it is about time for them to start hinting 6th Gen. It has been a little more than 2 years in Japan already. I don't really care what type it is, but I really hope we see a ground with the 8th one though. It really annoys me that Eevee is the adapting pokemon yet he hasn't adapted to a desert or cave.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I think it's mildly obvious Gen 6 is coming out in 2014 at the earliest, examining past trends. I wouldn't anticipate them to hint it this fast again though (they did it with Munchlax appearing in the seventh movie... which was shown two years before D/P's release.)

Anyway, I really want a ghost Eevee, a Dragon one would be cool too though.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
This may be an over spec. on my part, but I was looking at the symbols that are above the eeveelutions. Most of them half way match the eeveelutions type in Jap. Symbols. I was looking at the one with the ? and it is similar to the Symbol for Metal in Jap. This also might just be wishful thinking. I looked at the types that are not yet eeveelutions, and none really match the one above the ? other than metal.

PARTS of the orginal Jap. Symbol.

Zapperz

colour swapper!
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Wow. My guess that its going to be either Dragon or Metal.
Wonder what it would look like..

Cinnabar

Fenniken is godly.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I don't care what type this thing is, I'm more interested in seeing it's design, how would a Steel, Dragon, or even Ghost-type Eevee look?

Eh, if it is any of those, it'll probably be RU or NU, just based on past Eeveelutions.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
I am not going to jump to conclusions since we don't have anything completely solid it would seem. But if this is indeed foreshadowing of a new Eeveelution which means 6th gen is on the way then I am very excited about this. A lot of Eevee promos have been going on as of late such as Virgil Eeveelution team in the anime and the Pikachu and Eevee short in Movie 16. Movies have had a history of showcasing new pokemon before their gens in the past i.e. Donphan, Lugia, Slowking, Munchlax,Zorua & Zoroark, etc. As for a typing I'd like Flying, then they can give it to a Flying type Elite Four member since there has never been one. If this is an Eeveelution it seems odd that another part of a pair is not introduced since the last four were in pairs.

Years
ooooo Assuming we're actually going to get a new one, this is super exciting! I felt like it was odd without a flying or ghost eeveelution so here's hoping it's one of those, but I'll take anything since I love Eevee and its forms. <33

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
If this happens, I'll definitely be very curious as to what it is. I run very hot and cold on the Eeeveelutions, really liking Jolteon and Espeon, finding most of the rest OK, but really disliking Leafeon and Glaceon. I don't think we can read too much into the colour choice as of yet, especially for typing purposes. But still... new Eeveelution! The 12-year-old version of me would be jumping around the room at this news! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The news of a new Eeveelution is making me super excited! I don't want to guess which typing it would be, but whichever it'll become, I'll be fine with it! I can't wait for that! ^___^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back