• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Late Night Snacking

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
My bf has woken up to me crunching on chips in my sleep right next to him before, so he ties up the cabinets before we go to sleep :P, but I always keep some potato chips on my dresser in case I do wake up and get hungry.

My main point, I'm a sleep walking snorlax. :D

Years
I technically do. My eating schedule is so out-of-whack, I don't even think I could begin to call things "meals" anymore. Late at night, that's when I tend to eat junk food and dessert. Or sometimes I have savory food really late instead. Depends on what I'm craving at the time.

I've never gotten up in the middle of the night to eat. Except maybe once, when I was absolutely starving. :s

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Usually if I do (which is happening more often now since I'm taking medicine that increases my appetite as a side effect), I'll dig into a bag of chips, sometimes finishing off half the bag before I realize it. Then I'll wash it down with juice or something.

Years
Yeah, basically what ^ said.

I have appetite issues thanks to a pill I have to take for a silly disease affecting my skin, I end up eating whole packages without knowing it.

Years
Many nights I don't get home from work until everyone in the house is asleep, so yeah, I do tend to eat pretty late. It isn't really snacking though, as it's usually my dinner that I eat at that time. When I have days off and can eat at a more regular time, I rarely find myself snacking late at night (once a month, if that). When I do snack, it's usually just a peanut butter sandwich or a granola bar.

Back