• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Which internet browser and search engine do you use?

Which internet browser are you using now?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Firefox

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Safari

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 43 66.2%

• Total voters
Years
I just cut the crap and use google, it's the best out there and it's nice and simple.

I also use firefox as I like the addons available for it, and it's very user-friendly. Although Google Chrome is faster, I didn't see a significant difference. Firefox is also nice for PC because it recognizes BB codes.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Currently using Pale Moon, which is a browser based off of Firefox. Really haven't used anything else since stumbling upon it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2017
I use Chromium, the OpenSource project from which Chrome is built, since I don't need any of the additional additions from Chrome I don't really see any need for me to use it. Also use Firefox occasionally.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
I always use Chrome. It's very good speed wise and I think it's a lot better than Mozzila. For search engine, I use Google cause that's the best search engine

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2015
Safari or Chrome, I dont like Firefix, its just ugly on mac :( And google is the only search engine worth using to be honest. Still clean and fast to use. Just worried that theyre getting too much power :/

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Firefox and Google. I've tried Chrome and Safari and Opera and none of them quite match up to my love for Firefox. It's not the fastest, admittedly, but it has the best interface for the stuff I do online. There's been no competition to Google ever since I started using it. Bing... ha! Oh, Bing.

Catalyst.

Nothing of significance
Years
On my desktop, which is running Mountain lion, I use Safari 6. The odd time i boot into windows i use Firefox, and on my netbook (which is forever stuck on Snow Leopard) I use a self-compiled chromium. I don't like Chrome because i feel it tracks you. D:

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I've used Firefox since last year, and I still continue to use it. I've never had any crashes yet, which is good so far. As for search engine, I use Google.

Edit: The ironic thing after making this post is there was a Chrome ad at the top of the page XD

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 3, 2013
Yeah.... I use Chrome too.. It maybe the most comfort and convenient web browser. I have no idea why Internet Explorer become the MOST SLOW web browser nowadays... Hahaa... There is Internet Explorer version 10 now..... Haven't using it.....

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
My main browser is Mozilla Firefox. I remember I switched once to Google Chrome for a few months but I ended up missing Firefox :( Anyway, now I'm fine switching between both of them. But Firefox is the most used. Maybe when I want to check something quickly I launch Chrome. I have IE, Safari and Opera installed, though. But that's because I'm a programmer and I need to check if everything is fine in the main browsers, I don't use them. Although I must admit if I had a Mac I would definitely give Safari a try, I love it in my iPhone and iPad.

Search engine... well, I think it's clear enough. Google is the King. I couldn't think of any other better than Google.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Google Chrome with Google.
I've tried every browser on multiple computers and my phone, and chrome always prevails.

Spoiler:

Rango

Show Me The Money Wide Load!
Years
I just mainly use Google Chrome and the integrated search engine in the URL bar, it makes life so much easier.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm using Chrome. I'm used to Google looking over my shoulder because I have an Android device. :P

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I use both chrome and Google because they just work. Chrome just never crashes and Google is widely supported and I have a Android phone.

Back