• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Shadow Dancer

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
Nice that'll be really really cool to have.
I want to put one in my game but im not sure if I will!
But ur game beats mine thats for sure

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
Nice sylph ^_^
Well Ill post the Picture in a few seconds ^_^ just have to get it on the other PC

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
Managed to get the pokemon to attack (nevermind the menu used), and to have HP/Damage, and be able to KnockOut the other card.

CardTest2.png

When the battle starts, you select an attack the card posesses

CardTest3.png

Then, you can choose INFO to see information about the attack or USE to hit the opponent.

Comments please.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
wow, that Pokemon is awesome!!!!
You're card system is quite good Sylph, but I have to admit the layout and stuff looks a little dodgy.
And it seesm you're not actually using card pictures, if you want, I can make the Pokemon cards for you.

Dream Illusionist

Years
Oh, It isn't perfevted ;) It was only for you to se how it would be.
It will have a arena background, the images right in their spot...
Oh, and I couldn't put the whole card there. It would become or very small, or occupy a ot of space, so, like Pok?mon TCG for GameBoy, only the image appears. ANd the menu won't also be like that ;)

Oh, by the way! Nice pic, MudkipGirl!

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
Thanks Sylph :p just put a 2 pixel border around your card image and it will look good :p

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
^_^ good :p
Soooo what do you guys /girls think the silhouette is? I just wanna know what you think and if someone gets it right^_^

Dream Illusionist

Years
The Get those Gems mini-game is now Get those Pok?balls as you run through deserts, mountains, forests and cities trying to catch the total number of pokeballs in that level before the time runs out.

Here are some screens of the mini-game:

Pokeball1.png

And the game begins

Pokeball2.png

Found a pokeball

Pokeball3.png

Yay! I found them all!

Pokeball4.png

Ooopss... Time ran out...

Comments please.

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
Well:p about the silhouette ^_^ I havent had time to finish it but its going to be a grass and maybe ground Triceratops:p

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
Whoot ^_^ I like the ronald thing ^_^ it sounds like the old music but in a new form XD

Back