• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
So I just learned that if you see every pokemon in the unova dex, you can get a shiny haxorous. Which pokemon does/doesn't this include? Are event pokemon like victini required?

Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect don't need to be seen for it to count, though you need to own those three for the Shiny Charm Pokedex prize. You need to see everything else from Snivy to Kyurem in the B2W2 Pokedex.

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
You can still do it. I've yet to actually shoot that movie, but if there are any differences based on gender, Full Metal Cop's younger sibling may be male if you're playing as Rosa. Then again, maybe not.

Years
How do you unlock it? The series I have now are Mystery Doors to the Magical Land, Red Fog of Terror, Invaders, and Timegate Traveler.

To unlock Full Metal Cop you need to get a strange ending on one of the movies created.

And also, every movie can be acted out regardless of your character's gender.

Last edited:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
So I just learned that if you see every pokemon in the unova dex, you can get a shiny haxorous. Which pokemon does/doesn't this include? Are event pokemon like victini required?

This question might have been answered already, but just to clarify things, you can get all your Nature Preserve answers right here in this website:
http://pokemon.marriland.com/black2_white2/walkthrough/nature-preserve/nature-preserve.

If you can't seem to access the website, I'll put it down here for you as well.

In order to access the Nature Preserve, you must first register Unova Pokedex #001-297 as seen in your Unova Pokedex. You do not need to actually catch all of the Pokemon, but you do need to at least see them.

Almost all of them can be seen within a single version, although there are three Pokemon that you may need to trade for in order to see, as no Trainer has them in the game:

Rufflet (Black 2) or Vullaby (White 2)
Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawott (whichever one you and Hugh didn't start with)
Serperior, Emboar, or Samurott (whichever one you and Hugh didn't start with)
You must be able to trade in order to see those Pokemon.

Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect do not need to be seen in order to qualify.

Once you've seen those 297 Pokemon, head to Nuvema Town and talk with Professor Juniper inside of her lab. She'll reward you with the Permit, which you can take to the Mistralton Airport and fly to a special location: the Nature Preserve!

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
If my Pokemon has a Choice item attached in a Rotation Battle, and it rotates out one turn and back in the next, will it still be locked into its old attack, or will it be able to chose another attack?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
If my Pokemon has a Choice item attached in a Rotation Battle, and it rotates out one turn and back in the next, will it still be locked into its old attack, or will it be able to chose another attack?

It should still be only allowed to use only the first move it used when entering the battle. Choice items state that it 'restricts the holder to the first move it uses until it leaves battle or loses this item.' Rotating in a rotation battle doesn't relate to leaving the battle.

TheUnown

Super Lurker
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
Is it possible to go to Nuvema Town before challenging the Pokemon League? I completed seeing all 297 Pokemon and just finished the part with Ghetsis and Kyurem and am now headed towards Victory Road, but I just want to see if I could get the Shiny Haxorus. Or is it only available post-game?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Fairly sure it's only accessible post-game. :( Sorry. If you wanna see all the Unova Dex Pokemon, I think there are only three you need to actually trade in, which is the first and final stage of the starter neither your or Hugh chose and Vullaby or Rufflet depending on your version. Everything else is used by a trainer in the main game or is in the wild or available by evolution.

Years
To further clarify what Sydian said, Nuvema Town is only accessible in the post-game, meaning you need to beat the Elite Four and Champion.

Also, the Pokemon that require trading to be seen are Vullaby (White 2), Rufflet (Black 2), Oshawott & Samurott (if your starter is Snivy), Tepig & Emboar (if your starter is Oshawott) and Snivy & Serperior (if your starter is Tepig). The opposite player character will have the middle stage starter of the type weak against yours.

Just confirming that for you.

Last edited:

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
I am STUCK!!! I am at PokéStar Studios and there is NO exit!! if I exit down the guy says "Well now <trainer name> looking forward to working with you. Please do your best until we make a movie to release in the theatre!" if I exit right, a guy is in my way!!! and talking to the guy in the up exit does NOTHING!!! the lady at the front desk also does NOTHING!!! I have talked to EVERYBODY and I am TRAPPED in the room and don't know where to go or what to do next!!! where do I go and what do I do???

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I am STUCK!!! I am at PokéStar Studios and there is NO exit!! if I exit down the guy says "Well now <trainer name> looking forward to working with you. Please do your best until we make a movie to release in the theatre!" if I exit right, a guy is in my way!!! and talking to the guy in the up exit does NOTHING!!! the lady at the front desk also does NOTHING!!! I have talked to EVERYBODY and I am TRAPPED in the room and don't know where to go or what to do next!!! where do I go and what do I do???
Calm down...

Anyway, I think you must do the movie that Pop Roxie failed to do in order to proceed. Talk to the guy next to the filming studio's entry (the one inside the building that leads to the production set) in order to do the movie. Remember, when you're filming a movie, the moves you choose for your Pokemon, as well as the lines in the dialogue trees, make an impact on how the movie will turn out.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years

Did you complete the first movie?

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
HAVE YOU EVEN "READ" WHAT I TYPED?????? I CANNOT EVEN GET TO THAT STEP IT WON'T ALLOW ME TO GO OUT OF THE ROOM TO EVEN DO A MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I read your post. Your choice of words made it sound like you were trying to leave the Studio all together, at which point it was unclear if you had done it or not because it's required to do so to leave.

If you still need to do the movie, talk to the NPC PD mentioned above.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
Yes, I read your post. Your choice of words made it sound like you were trying to leave the Studio all together, at which point it was unclear if you had done it or not because it's required to do so to leave.

If you still need to do the movie, talk to the NPC PD mentioned above.

YOU DID NOT READ AGAIN!!!! I ALREADY TALKED TO HIM!!!!!! NOTHING REALLY HAPPENED!!!!! HE SAID SOME WORDS AND I LEFT AND THAT WAS THAT!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back