• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Florida can get pretty cold. But I think it depends on where you are in Florida and whether there is a cold front or not.

But in terms of summer yes. Florida can get really humid and it's terrible. @_@; Fall/Winter is better in Florida. As well as early-Spring. But once the humidity starts to go up then n o p e.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Oh my it's 5am.

My knowledge of US weather isn't so strong. I know you have some really hot states like Nevada and cold ones like Colorado, you also have Death Valley which is shockingly dry and of course windy Chicago . Yeah, not a lot.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

let's not forget that every female is apparently a "girl who sleeps with a lot of guys" in college >_>
censors, bah
stupid movie stereotypes

Years
32. Oddly enough, here in Minnesota we haven't had snowfall stay on the ground for more than a few days yet this season. Or this entire year, for that matter. I may actually start to forget what it is and end up asking people if they know what that white, fluffy, and cold stuff from my childhood memories is in the near future!

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Listening to Sonic music

the gameplay might suck, but the soundtracks are amazing <3

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

The Hoenn Champion Midi made me weep

so many instruments....not to mention there are several that only play 10-20 notes...

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
27....37?

Florida...home of Hurricanes
California:...home of Earthquakes

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hurricanes? We haven't really had one of those in years in Florida. They keep missing us.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

...... I was kidding around? :|b

/goes to get that glass of water she should have gotten a while ago so she can go and get some more sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back