• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Art & Design Moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I am not title creative

Let's all congratulate the wonderful Derozio for being modded to Art & Design! He's very talented and dedicated to this section, so this promotion was well-deserved. Congrats on being modded (and right on Christmas, too)!

You will do wonderful, enjoy your bold blue name! <3

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
tumblr_m1tsnyMX4A1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Congratulations, Derozio! Well deserved if you ask me. Make us proud!

Years
Wow Derozio, this was so unexpected!

And for all of it to happen on Christmas too!

Have fun in the bold and don't go too crazy with the banhammer show us how amazing Art & Design is. Ever since Gavin got s-modded it was obvious you'd be the one to replace him.

Congrats buddy, you'll be awesome!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Cid

Years
Derozio this was the best Christmas gift ever! Seeing you with that bold blue username, I know Art & Design will be basked in glory in the future and you'll do everything you can to achieve that asap. I know how dedicated you are and I know how talented you are; you will do great things. I'm so so happy to see a good friend get promoted! Heck yeah, Art & Design mod! <333

Happy holidays, Vikalp! Make us even more proud. :D

You have to get all the time in the world and work extra hard so that you still get to the best university there while being an awesome mod! You can do ittt!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
This is the same old, awkward "Yay, glad for you." type of post

Ah, congrats on getting modded, Derodero, u sure seem like a potential mod~! Happy modding & good luck with it!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Congrats dude, what a time to get modded! I bet you'll be a great staff member n.n

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Congrats Derodero! I do hope you know what this means! You can't go being inactive for months at a time anymore! :b

But joking aside, PC certainly give you a fabulous present! You better enjoy it! ♥

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
ahhh this is certainly a surprise! Haven't been paying attention to most of PC so I wasn't aware that you were active there! damn roleplay but you're such an amazing member no matter what! Congrats on the promotion! I know you'll do absolutely great!! ^_^

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I am not title creative

Let's all congratulate the wonderful Derozio for being modded to Art & Design! He's very talented and dedicated to this section, so this promotion was well-deserved. Congrats on being modded (and right on Christmas, too)!

You will do wonderful, enjoy your bold blue name! <3
Thank you so much for making this thread and wishing me, Cirno. You're the best! <3;

tumblr_m1tsnyMX4A1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Congratulations, Derozio! Well deserved if you ask me. Make us proud!
That gif is pretty awesome, must say. :] Thank you!

Wow Derozio, this was so unexpected!

And for all of it to happen on Christmas too!

Have fun in the bold and don't go too crazy with the banhammer show us how amazing Art & Design is. Ever since Gavin got s-modded it was obvious you'd be the one to replace him.

Congrats buddy, you'll be awesome!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

I don't think I'll be using banhammer anytime soon. :p But yeah, I'll give it my best! Thanks! Also, I didn't know 'supporter' tags existed. :@

Derozio this was the best Christmas gift ever! Seeing you with that bold blue username, I know Art & Design will be basked in glory in the future and you'll do everything you can to achieve that asap. I know how dedicated you are and I know how talented you are; you will do great things. I'm so so happy to see a good friend get promoted! Heck yeah, Art & Design mod! <333

Happy holidays, Vikalp! Make us even more proud. :D

You have to get all the time in the world and work extra hard so that you still get to the best university there while being an awesome mod! You can do ittt!
So glad to see you happy about it rn. <3; I'll try my best, Cid. Not promising anything since I can only do so much. Let us hope the community responds to all the effort I put into it! :] And thanks a bunch! <3;

oh wow i did not see this coming at all.
You totally didn't. Yeah, we know. :p

CONGRATS! YOU'RE GONNA DO GREEEATTT. :D
BUT LIKE NICK THIS HIT ME BY SURPRISE.
THANK YOU, I HOPE I REALLY DO GREAT!! :DDD

W00t! Very well deserved! Glad to have you on board!
Thanks, Curious! Glad to be a part of the team! :]

I was expecting a better title

Congrats! This is certainly a nice Winter surprise. :)
haha, yeah, it certainly is. XD; And pssh, Cirno did come up with a rad title! :p Thanks! :]

This is the same old, awkward "Yay, glad for you." type of post

Ah, congrats on getting modded, Derodero, u sure seem like a potential mod~! Happy modding & good luck with it!
Potential mod? I'm already a mod, aren't I? XD; But yeah, thanks! :]

Congrats dude, what a time to get modded! I bet you'll be a great staff member n.n
Yeah, really good timing. <3; Thank you for the wishes! Hope to get to know you all better! ;]

Congrats Derodero! I do hope you know what this means! You can't go being inactive for months at a time anymore! :b

But joking aside, PC certainly give you a fabulous present! You better enjoy it! ♥
Yeah Tara, I totally can't do that now. What a shame. :< But on a serious note, glad you decided to wish me! <3 Thanks, I will enjoy for sure!

ahhh this is certainly a surprise! Haven't been paying attention to most of PC so I wasn't aware that you were active there! damn roleplay but you're such an amazing member no matter what! Congrats on the promotion! I know you'll do absolutely great!! ^_^
Well, almost nobody knew about my activity in that section so you're not the only one. XD; But thank you so much! <3;

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
It's tough letting go </3
Make us all proud Dero, like I already know you will! A&D is in capable hands, and I'm with you and your decisions every step of the way buddy.

Congratulations!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Wow. Congratulations, Derozio. So how does it feel like to be a mawd~? ;D Do a good job or else. >:O I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier I haven't been paying attention. T_T

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
It's tough letting go </3
Make us all proud Dero, like I already know you will! A&D is in capable hands, and I'm with you and your decisions every step of the way buddy.

Congratulations!

I know that feeling man-- but it's always good to know you're letting go to people you know will do a good job, isn't it? *V*

Congratulations Derozio, I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job with the section, and I can't wait to see what more you have in store for us with your amazing talent! ;;7;;;;

(I adore your theme, by the way-- Monet is beautiful, and your theme is such wonderful advertisement for how amazing our Art section is!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back