• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
The confirmation of season five is putting me in a jumble... I wasn't prepared for that, you know? So I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Sorry if I caused any problems, I am in the same boat in a sense. Happy, but wondering what could it be?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Sorry if I caused any problems, I am in the same boat in a sense. Happy, but wondering what could it be?

You didn't cause any problems, don't worry.

Pinkie Apple Pie:

Spoiler:

Cura

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
Next week's episode along side Daring Don't will be on the newest Shout Factory DVD, A Dash Of Awesome and it won't contain a song in it. However the sick Discord and Weird Al episodes will have songs in it. I guess that Pinkie Pride will be a musical episode with a polka in it since Pinkie Pie has played the accordion before. Also I wonder if Discord is faking his sickness so that Twilight Sparkle can learn a lesson before seeing Cadence. Also if Twilight Time is a Twilight Sparkle time travel episode that would be awesome.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

also @ Twilight Time

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cura

Years
Found another pop-culture reference.... and WHEN YOU SEE IT... it might be unexpected.

Spoiler:

For the reveal:
Spoiler:

HUGE EDIT:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Spoiler:
That makes sense! I should have expected there to be rules in place for magic, since otherwise it would be really powerful for ponies to wield. I never saw the fan-made crossover, but that's because I don't go into the MLP fandom that much. I only watch analysis videos on Youtube, so if it's not mentioned there, I don't think about it.

The new episode!
Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Spoilered because reasons. More info is breaking out for the new Breezies episode coming in March. I wasn't aware that they existed even before the 4th gen, but comparing to the old breezy design to the new one, I gotta say the newer design is a lot better and more modern. :D They look like ponified Tinkerbells! Above article from EQD explains what are Breezies and where they came from.

Cura

Years

Spoilered because reasons. More info is breaking out for the new Breezies episode coming in March. I wasn't aware that they existed even before the 4th gen, but comparing to the old breezy design to the new one, I gotta say the newer design is a lot better and more modern. :D They look like ponified Tinkerbells! Above article from EQD explains what are Breezies and where they came from.

Good lordy... I knew that the word 'Breezies' sounded really familiar to me. I remember as a youngster watching the MLP movie [Gen I], still I am still wondering where our Seaponies are at? Still hiding in the bottom of the Equestrian Seas?

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I forgot about the breezies from previous generations! I also like the modern design of them.

Just a reminder to everyone: Put your spoilers under the spoiler tag. If your post contains information about a future episode or about a recently-aired episode, put it under a spoiler tag. Not everyone wants to know information about the show until they see it themselves, so let's not ruin anyone's fun.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
The crowd goes wild from EQD for today's episode:

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I haven't watched the episode yet, guys! But [supporter]quilzel[/supporter] was kind enough to text me this:

Spoiler:

I'll watch it when I have time tomorrow. :D

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
(Second synopsis for Pinkie Pride):
Pinkie Pie finds her status as "super - duper party pony" in jeopardy when the mysterious Cheese Sandwich comes to town and offers to plan an epic birthday party for Rainbow Dash. Guest voiceover by Weird Al.

February 8 – "Simple Ways": Rarity has a crush on travel writer, Trenderhoof, and plans to wow him with her ideas for the upcoming Ponyville Days Festival. But Trenderhoof soon has a crush of his own, and Rarity finds herself competing with Applejack for his attention.

February 15 – "Filli Vanilli": When a member of the singing group, the Ponytones, has to drop out of an important performance, Fluttershy takes drastic measures to ensure that the show goes on.

February 22 – "Twilight Time": The Cutie Mark Crusaders are thrilled when Twilight offers to help them with their studies. However, problems arise when the girls realize they can use their relationship with Twilight to increase their popularity.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Three's a crowd huh? I wonder what that title means:

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back