• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Black Infection [OOC/SU]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I love that song! This was a triumph.... I'm making a note here, huge success. It's hard to... Okay I'll shut up now.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I will in a few minutes. I just love that song from Portal... XD

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
And the post is... up! Apologies for how long this took XP

Edit: Will be posting my two teams in this post from now on.

Naren: Cyndaquil (Elisha) Level 13- Extrasensory, Wild Charge, Ember, Quick Attack Budew (Bella) Level 10-Shadow Rush, Growth, Absorb, Energy Ball
Tyler: Pikachu (Dion), Level 13-Charge Beam, Volt Tackle (Unused), Quick Attack, Tail Whip, Butterfree (Cilan) Level 11- Tackle, Air Cutter, Energy Ball, Confusion

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Yup. When did Ancha become a lowly reporter? In Orre she was the anchor woman. She didn't leave the studio to go out on stories like that! Also, wouldn't she be in like her fifties by now? Cause she was about thirty or so in GoD.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
It's her kid! XD Or she's just really good at her job.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Yup. When did Ancha become a lowly reporter? In Orre she was the anchor woman. She didn't leave the studio to go out on stories like that! Also, wouldn't she be in like her fifties by now? Cause she was about thirty or so in GoD.
Come on, reporting with Professor Oak, practically the father of all Pokémon research? Who would pass going out to meet him?

And I thought she would have been in her mid-twenties around GoD, and the games have a tendency to lack character aging unless they aged beforehand. We could assume Ancha's in her 20s (or early 30s) forever!

Also, she's still the anchorwoman. She just goes mobile from time to time for the good scoops.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Sorry about the delay. I was going to post yesterday but then someone dropped a truckload of stress on me and I had to deal with it before I could get myself to pay attention to anything else. Then it left me with too little energy to stay up like I usually do. >3>

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
It's cool. I fell asleep anyway. XD

As long as the roleplay moves along I am in no hurry.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Holy quiet OOC. o3o

Also, I've been suffering from a slight writer's block when posting lately that I think may be a result of me being in too many roleplays.

I think I can handle it though. Just felt the need to throw that out there so people can bear with me a bit. |3

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
It's fine. XD You gave me your cold btw just letting you know ^^

It's all right anyway. :D I'm kind of waiting before I post, in case I fall asleep. Don't feel rushed.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Yup, and if it runs away, it ends up with my favorite hobo disco man. XD And I was planning on doing that here with Aerodactyl, because Scott doesn't have a Snag Machine yet. :D

Edit: Updated my team, adding Caelara and Celes's new levels. And that Caelara is a Luxio now, of course.

Back