• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee and Eeveelution Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
You guys, I just hatched a Shiny Eevee... I can't choose between shiny Espeon or Umbreon, so I'm waiting to see what kinda Eeveelutions will be available in generation 6, and I'll send it down if possible.

That is awesome!! Lucky! I want a shiny eevee LOL :P

I'd go with Umbreon but that is because blue is my favorite color and I like the shiny Umbreon :P

Schwan

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
That is awesome!! Lucky! I want a shiny eevee LOL :P

I'd go with Umbreon but that is because blue is my favorite color and I like the shiny Umbreon :P

Shiny Umbreon is my favourite shiny, but if I made this shiny one an Umbreon I'd want an Espeon, then I'd have to go shiny hunting for another Eevee ahaha. I'm hoping for a ghost Eevee next generation. Maybe I'll be the first person with a shiny ghost Eevee. ;)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
You guys, I just hatched a Shiny Eevee... I can't choose between shiny Espeon or Umbreon, so I'm waiting to see what kinda Eeveelutions will be available in generation 6, and I'll send it down if possible.

Wow, really??? It's your choice, but I would evolve it into Espeon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Aww lucky! You have to pick Umbreon in my opinion, shiny Umbreon is one of the coolest looking Pokémon out there! Shiny Espeon just looks a little weird tbh, like a diseased fox or something. :( Whilst we're on the topic, was anyone else incredibly disappointed with Shiny Glaceon & Leafeon? They hardly look different at all, I was really hoping for a red tinted Leafeon for an Autumn-y feel </3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Joining cause I love Eevee!

Username: AWsquared
You partner Eevee name: Satchel the Eevee (Can I have a eeveution from the start?? Or do I have to evolve it by getting points?? If so then I want my Eevee to be a Umbreon named Satchel.)
Why do you like Eevee?: Eevee are cute and I like the fact they can evolve into many different Pokemon of many different types. My favorite being Umbreon.

Anwer the Current Topic: Eevee as a starter? I can see that seeing that Eevee's Blue's starter in Pokemon Yellow and Eevee is the starter in Pokemon Conquest. Though there would need to be a way to access the evolution stones and Moss/Ice Rocks early on.

Edit: Eevee is also the starter for Pokemon XD.

Last edited:
Years
What do you think of Eevee as a starter?

I actually liked the thought of Eevee as a starter, given all the Pokemon it can evolve into and it's a popular Pokemon, not to mention it's the rival's starter in Yellow. It would have been better if the necessary stones or the Moss/Ice Rock were available earlier. I do agree with Alex that I was a bit disappointed that I'd find myself stuck with an Eevee for a while in some circumstances.

As for Shiny Eeveelutions, I love Shiny Umbreon the best cos of the blue rings. I was disappointed with Glaceon and Leafeon's Shiny colors since they have not much color difference at all. They're basically just lighter, brighter versions of the normal colors.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Joining cause I love Eevee!

Username: AWsquared
You partner Eevee name: Satchel the Eevee (Can I have a eeveution from the start?? Or do I have to evolve it by getting points?? If so then I want my Eevee to be a Umbreon named Satchel.)
Why do you like Eevee?: Eevee are cute and I like the fact they can evolve into many different Pokemon of many different types. My favorite being Umbreon.

Anwer the Current Topic: Eevee as a starter? I can see that seeing that Eevee's Blue's starter in Pokemon Yellow and Eevee is the starter in Pokemon Conquest. Though there would need to be a way to access the evolution stones and Moss/Ice Rocks early on.

Edit: Eevee is also the starter for Pokemon XD.

No you have to evolve your Eevee by earning points.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Congrats, Schwan! By the way, I personally would prefer Shiny Umbreon, because its blue colors are cool. And Shiny Glaceon might be cool, too.

Treecko

Years
No you have to evolve your Eevee by earning points.

Ok then I guess I should try to stay active and stuff. I don't really post in clubs often but I'll try. :)

@Schwan Congrats on getting a shiny Eevee! I have one in White, but I didn't hatch it myself, I won it in the Shiny Raffle for PC's tenth anniversary get together, PCX.

I personally evolved mine into Umbreon cause I love it's shiny the best. It's probably my favorite shiny Pokemon over cause of how cool the blue rings look. So if it were up to I'd evolve it into Umbreon. I don't like the shiny for Espeon cause it looks so ugly as green imo. And for Glaceon and Leafeon , yes I was disappointed in their shiny forms. They're basically the same, just a brighter shade and I was expecting something cooler like a brown or red-orange Leafeon and maybe Glaceon would have purple "hair" or turque and a whitish body. That would be pretty cool.

@Aryan143 is it cool if my Eevee's shiny? :D

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Ok then I guess I should try to stay active and stuff. I don't really post in clubs often but I'll try. :)

@Schwan Congrats on getting a shiny Eevee! I have one in White, but I didn't hatch it myself, I won it in the Shiny Raffle for PC's tenth anniversary get together, PCX.

I personally evolved mine into Umbreon cause I love it's shiny the best. It's probably my favorite shiny Pokemon over cause of how cool the blue rings look. So if it were up to I'd evolve it into Umbreon. I don't like the shiny for Espeon cause it looks so ugly as green imo. And for Glaceon and Leafeon , yes I was disappointed in their shiny forms. They're basically the same, just a brighter shade and I was expecting something cooler like a brown or red-orange Leafeon and maybe Glaceon would have purple "hair" or turque and a whitish body. That would be pretty cool.

@Aryan143 is it cool if my Eevee's shiny? :D

Again, you have to make your Eevee shiny by earning points. You need 400 points for that. I may also reward it to you for winning an event. And everyone please give me ideas for an event that's related to Valentine Day.

Treecko

Years
Ok I see. I shall try and post often then. And for a Valentine's Day event how about something like where people make a Eevee related Valentine's Card. It would have to have something related to Eevee or it's evolution and the best one, would win points or maybe an Eevee in their game or something related to the club like a upgrade to shiny Cause I really want want a Shiny Eevee to evolve into Umbreon. or get to evolve their partner (only one of them) for free. Or whatever prize you'd like to come up with. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Draw art of your favourite two eeveelutions on a romantic date ♥ Nah I have no idea, but a Valentine's competition sounds like fun! I'm not usually one for taking part in events since honestly I just forget that they're happening, but have we had a battling contest yet? PC has a great battling server that you can make teams on (so no EV training or problems with DSs!) so it could be interesting to have an eeveelutions-themed tournament? Just a thought! c:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
We could organize a Eevee themed tournament but that will be the event after the Valentine event. The card making and drawing the art of 2 eeveelutions on a date is fine but not all the members here know spriting and I might end up having only 1 or 2 participants. If at least 3 of the members promise to join this spriting event, then I will host it. Otherwise, I am thinking to host a banner making competition based on Valentine. There are a lot of online banner makers too so I don't think it would be a problem for joining the event.

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Just for the record i won the Eevee Eeveelution tournament. Reppin the club.

went 4-1 with 7(pokes remaining) - 1(loss)

regards, Chris

Years
I like the Eevee Valentine's day card idea. That would be cute :3

The date thing would be cute but I'm personally taking some time off drawing for bit. I'm not one who draws well under a time limit LOL. I had a heck of a time with my Eeveelution. I was still drawing on it the last day of the competition :P

@QuickSilveri ~ Congratulations on the win!! :D

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Uhh, as for as a banner making event goes, I'm not to much into digital art, but I think I might be able to find a banner maker or request someone on pc to create a banner for the club

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Username: vaporeon7
You partner Eevee name: Vapor the Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: Eevee is very cute and evolves into my favourite Pokémon, Vaporeon. I like all the evolutions as well.

I think Eevee would make a good starter, it give lots of variety. It also was good as one in PMD.

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
Username: ChocolateCrunch
You partner Eevee name: Eeo the Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: I love Eevee because of it's different eeveelutions which are awesome! My favourite is Umbreon. ;3

Eevee as a starter? Cool. It would be good as you'd have to find your wanted stone, and then you evolve it! ;3 Almost like a Scavenger Hunt for the stones!

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
WE GOT A NEW EEVEELUTION PEOPLES!!

Spoiler:

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Whatya guys think about this guy?? Looks like a normal or flying type to me. Possibly fighting. Do you guys think there will be another eeveelution besides this one?

Last edited:

Years
WE GOT A NEW EEVEELUTION PEOPLES!!

Spoiler:

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Whatya guys think about this guy?? Looks like a normal or flying type to me. Possibly fighting. Do you guys think there will be another eeveelution besides this one?

Awww it's soooooooooo cute!!!! :3 I can see this being a normal type. Maybe a natural evolution for eevee. It definitely looks like a girl though :P Maybe it's one of those female only type evolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back