• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crossroads [Supernatural Club] 2.0

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
3jpx.jpg

-INTRODUCTION-
"Killing monsters, hunting things... the family business."
-Dean Winchester

Welcome to the Crossroads, a fan club dedicated to the show Supernatural from the CW!

Supernatural follows the story of two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester. They're hunters, those who investigate and hunt down the supernatural; ghosts, demons, vampires, werewolves, the Midwest, shapeshifters, evil clowns, giant bugs... you name it, they've dealt with it... and most likely killed it. And then some.

At least, that was before fate and destiny decided to get involved, now things are little bit more complicated than just hunting and killing monsters. But to figure out how complicated, you need to watch the show first!

Here at PC this is the place to talk about anything Supernatural! Discuss episodes and characters, share art, fanfiction, and other fan works! This show has a HUGE fan base, so I hope to see a lot of faces in here!

Rules and Guidelines:
  • Be respectful
  • Be wary of spoilers! When it doubt use the spoiler tags!
  • All PC rules apply.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

-JOINING THE CROSSROADS-

images

To join the Crossroads just request to join and then will add you to the member list.

It's not required, but it is requested that you fill out the following signup sheet so that we can better know who you are!

Spoiler:

-MEMBERS-

PhantomX0990 - Founder
CliCliW
countryemo
Starsprite
DarkCloud1267
Fana
Newt Geiszler​

Here are some things to get us started!

Also, if anyone has talents in the way of sig banners, feel free to contribute! (Or perhaps I can make one, given time)

Spoiler:

...​

Well I think that's it...​

viai.jpg

Last edited:

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Name: CliCliW, or Cliona
Latest episode seen: Erm I've seen up to season 5 fully, a few in season 6 and I think the season 7 finale?

^^

Favorite episode?
Oh wow, there's so many good episodes. Practically ALL of Season 3 and just about anything with Castiel in it {XD} I liked season 1 episode with the Reaper in it, was it "Faith"?

Favorite character? This should nearly be seperated into favourite brother and favourite other character: Brother? Dean. Other? Bobby, Chuck, Castiel, Gabriel, and Ronald (the Mandroid guy)

You're trapped in an enclosed room. Something is scratching and banging at the door trying to get in. What do you grab? Toughie. I'd like to say that in badass mode I'd grab a gun full of rock salt, or a canister of salt. In reality I'd prolly S**t myself {XD}

Who's death hit you the hardest?
Spoiler:

Given the chance, would you rather drive the Impala or have a drink with Bobby Singer? impalaimpalaimpalaimpalaIMPALAIMPALAIMAPALA

What episode scared/creeped you out the most?
Season 1, Episode 5: Bloody Mary. That was just.... *shivers* mirrors are creepy enough anyway.

What supernatural creature would you least want chasing you? Oh god...... umm..... all of them {XD} Probably a reaper, and a Wendigo, and any ghost really, and a demon. Oh, and Lucifer. It'd be good to not be chased by Lucifer too :P

Why is it chasing you? IDK... I'd say because it can really {XD}

If you were to make a deal with a demon, what would you ask for? That's tough. I don't know right now.

Last edited:

Phantom1

Years
Ooo watch it, spoiler on the death ness.

But welcome!

You totally need to catch up.

In latest Supernatural news:

Jared Padalecki (Sam Winchester) recently tweeted criticising singer Justin Bieber and the recent drug/egging incident. Bieber fans freaked out and are now threatening to boycott watching the show Supernatural.

Source

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
In latest Supernatural news:

Jared Padalecki (Sam Winchester) recently tweeted criticising singer Justin Bieber and the recent drug/egging incident. Bieber fans freaked out and are now threatening to boycott watching the show Supernatural.

Oh god, Beliebers. Dx. I don't hate his music, but I hate him and his fans.

Name: Crazy, Country, CrazyzT, Countryemo, Travis. Idc really.
Last Episode: S7E19 "Of Grave Importance" Kind tired of the Leviathen storyline, almost done I hope.

Death that hit the hardest:
Spoiler:

Can't think about the others right now, have trouble remembering.

Phantom1

Years
I just realized I never signed up!

AS FOR MY SIGNUP.

Like, for me and stuff...

Name: Phantom
Latest episode seen: Everything

Favorite episode?

"Clap Your Hands If You Believe", it was written to my brain wavelength, okay. :P

Favorite character?

Brother? Dean for sure...

Then Castiel, Crowley, or Charlie.

You're trapped in an enclosed room. Something is scratching and banging at the door trying to get in. What do you grab?

COLT COLT COLT

Spoiler:

Given the chance, would you rather drive the Impala or have a drink with Bobby Singer?

impalaimpalaimpalaimpalaIMPALAIMPALAIMAPALA

^That

Consensual Cannibalism... NOPE.

What supernatural creature would you least want chasing you?

Dragon, or Lucifer.

Why is it chasing you?

Because I probably had this clever idea that well, Dragons like virgins, let's all not be virgins then! Problem solved! Oh wait, now it wants to kill us? Shhhhhhhiii-

If you were to make a deal with a demon, what would you ask for?

To be a demon! Think of it, if you got stuck in a crossroads deal, add being a demon into the deal! You might be able to talk your way out of Hell Hounds later.... maybe.

CliCliW

Years
Ooo watch it, spoiler on the death ness.
Oops, sorry.. Fixed now :)

Source
That's hilarious, like they think Supernatural fans actually care about Bieber. Also, how many fans of Bieber are actually old enough to watch Supernatural? Idiots {XD}

Death that hit the hardest:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

To be a demon! Think of it, if you got stuck in a crossroads deal, add being a demon into the deal! You might be able to talk your way out of Hell Hounds later.... maybe.

That, or just make sure you have your own Hounds and can raise the argument that "Mine's bigger" {XD}

CliCliW

Years
Oh wow there's so many that are downright awesome for different reasons. I can't think of them all now, but a few:

Castiel: Hey, Assbutt!

": I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.
":This isn't funny Dean, the voice says I'm almost out of minutes!
": I don't understand that reference.
" (on voicemail):I don't understand, why.. why do you want me to say my name?
": It means "you breed with the mouth of a goat"....... It's funnier in Enochian

Chuck: I am the prophet, Chuck!

Death (more for the tone of this one, it's downright amazing, copied and pasted cause it's way too long) : You have an inflated sense of your importance. To a thing like me, a thing like you, well...Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky. This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that's barely out of its diapers. I'm old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

That's all I can think of right now....

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Guuuys, I want in the clubhouse too.

Name: Call me Starsprite. Or Squirrel. Or Erin. Anything, really.
Latest episode seen: That would be one Season 7, Episode 12, because I too am having some degree of difficulty stomaching more Leviathans.

Favorite episode?
I really enjoyed all of the the Gabriel episodes as well as all of the time/dimension travel episodes. Sometimes they were a bit painfully self-referencing (like being on the set of the Supernatural TV show), but I doubt I'd watch the series at all if painfully awful jokes were not right up my alley.

Favorite character?

Well since everybody else seemed to feel obligated to name their favorite brother I guess I'll jump on the Dean bandwagon. That said, I don't really have a favorite brother. I kinda view them as a collective item or something.
I really like Bobby. I also like Crowley. Uh. Lucifer? I dunno. xD

You're trapped in an enclosed room. Something is scratching and banging at the door trying to get in. What do you grab?
The honest truth is that I probably grab my knees and curl up in a ball on the floor. I mean, I might very well be terrified enough that I would start dishing out salt everywhere, but this is assuming I'm conveniently locked up with salt.

Whose death hit you the hardest?
Spoiler:

Given the chance, would you rather drive the Impala or have a drink with Bobby Singer?

That's tough, but I think I like Bobby better and I like the Impala. Heh.

So I have this thing where there is one particular form of bodily mutilation that freaks me out the most. That is the act of having your fingernails or toenails ripped off. So I'm going to have to name 'A Very Supernatural Christmas' as the most creepy episode for the sole reason, no joke, that Dean has a fingernail ripped off on purpose.

What supernatural creature would you least want chasing you?

Well to hear the show tell it, hellhounds or a reaper.

Why is it chasing you?

I think it's relatively obvious why both of those would go after me. Not because I'm a pretty princess, just saying.

I dunno. More cats or something. Perhaps the promise of hellcats instead of hellhounds were I to become a demon. Instead of the growling when your time is up, you hear the caterwauling of cats in the distance.

Hurrr guys don't hate me.

CliCliW

Years
Yay a new member!!!! ^^ ^^ ^^

Welcome Starsprite! I hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

Umm Phantom? It seems like you may be the only one keeping up to date with the actual series as it's currently running :(

Also, you guyses need to put your favourite quotes too! :D In the meantime, have a picture of Dean from the new episode, pulled from Facebook before I even knew what I was doing :P

fH9fQZD.jpg

Phantom1

Years
Umm Phantom? It seems like you may be the only one keeping up to date with the actual series as it's currently running :(

I noticed. *sadface*

I guess I just have to keep all of my season nine feels to myself. BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM.

Favorite quotes?

Most of my favorites are from "Clap Your Hands If You Believe"...

Dean Winchester: [looks at Fairy] Nipples?

Dean Winchester: [into a phone while running from a light] Holy! UFO! UFO!
Sam Winchester: [into his phone] Whoa, dude, stop yelling. I didn't catch that last part.
Dean Winchester: Close encounter! Close encounter!
Sam Winchester: Close encounter? What kind, first, second?
Dean Winchester: They're after me!
Sam Winchester: Third kind already? You better run man. I think the fourth kind's a butt thing.
Dean Winchester: Empathy, Sam! Empathy!

I can't think of any others! But there are sooo many.

Phantom1

Years
^Oooo, a person who's caught up!

Sadly I'm a little behind. Since I just moved I haven't had really a chance to watch any shows the last two weeks. I hope to catch up soon.

Welcome to the group!

εcho.

The silver ninetales
Years
Name: Fana
Latest episode seen: ALL OF THEM.

Favorite episode? Pretty much anything from season 1 or 2 would qualify. The Benders, Provenance, Scarecrow from season 1 in particular though. And the last three eps from season 2, What Is and What Should Never Be, All Hell Breaks Loose pt. 1 & 2
Favorite character? I'm a Sam girl all the way. :P I also really loved Andy Gallagher. Nowadays I'm a big Crowley fan. xD

Spoiler:

Honestly, I find that none of the more recent episodes/deaths hit me as hard as the older ones did. Maybe it's because all the plots seem to be vaguely recycled.

Phantom1

Years
Welcome Fana!

Not often you see a fan of the first seasons, myself I'm a bigfan of like, three-five.

And FOLKS LET'S SPREAD THE NEWS.

Feel free to put a link to the club in your sig and if you see a Supernatural fan out there, shoot them an invite!

CliCliW

Years
Welcome Fana!

Not often you see a fan of the first seasons, myself I'm a bigfan of like, three-five.
Welcome to new members!! :D

I personally like the entire 1-5 arc. I like how it all just tied together, but the change in focus from Monster of the Week to an overarcing story was a little strange, still though it worked :)

And FOLKS LET'S SPREAD THE NEWS.

Feel free to put a link to the club in your sig and if you see a Supernatural fan out there, shoot them an invite!
I will do that now :)

εcho.

The silver ninetales
Years
Thanks for the welcome guys. c: Added the club link to my siggy.

Yeah, I'm definitely a fan of the earlier seasons. Up until about the end of season 5, after that it started to go somewhat downhill imo. The switch from MotW was strange, I agree, but I think they tied it in well.

I still watch and enjoy because I'm a loyal fan but I actually hope they end it soon. xD I would have loved it to wrap up after the fifth season.

Phantom1

Years
Thanks to all who've added links into your sigs!

Yeah, I'm definitely a fan of the earlier seasons. Up until about the end of season 5, after that it started to go somewhat downhill imo. The switch from MotW was strange, I agree, but I think they tied it in well.

I still watch and enjoy because I'm a loyal fan but I actually hope they end it soon. xD I would have loved it to wrap up after the fifth season.

Season Nine is pretty good so far. I mean, Six and Seven can go hide in a corner, but Eight and Nine (so far) have been pretty good, I'd say close to Four/Five caliber.

Also spoiler for the most recent episode, "The Purge".

Spoiler:

Back