• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey there guys I am new to this site and dont know what to do here so please help me out

Hi there, I see you technically joined us almost 3 years ago.

Guess that means you're almost eligible for a veteran emblem.

If you're ever lost, feel free to VM me or talk to a moderator.

Anyways, welcome to PC!

vlay

Picnicker
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Hi all, I'am new here. I hope all like to be friend with me ;D

Years
HEY, Im new obviously and i like anything pokemon. with my poor income i dont get a chance to buy the games. im only up to diamond but i also learning how to hack games. No matter what i will always love pokemon

Last edited:
Years
HEY, Im new obviously and i like anything pokemon. with my poor income i dont get a chance to buy the games. im only up to diamond but i also learning how to hack games. No matter what i will always love pokemon

Hello there Nick, may I recommend the Emulation board to you?

It has everything you need to know about hacking.

Years
Hey everybody I'm TJ, but I also go by Pip, Raven, Phoenix or Sargeant Cupcake.

I'm so totally new to these kinds of forums - it's all a little bit overwhelming, but I'm sure I'll get there and I'll try my best not to post in the wrong threads/posts.

If you could help me out a little bit it would be much appreciated.

Years
Hey everybody I'm TJ, but I also go by Pip, Raven, Phoenix or Sargeant Cupcake.

I'm so totally new to these kinds of forums - it's all a little bit overwhelming, but I'm sure I'll get there and I'll try my best not to post in the wrong threads/posts.

If you could help me out a little bit it would be much appreciated.

Hello there TJ, welcome to PC.

I'm an Australian as well, so I'd be glad to help you.

Feel free to contact me via VM and I'm also open for a friend request.

Remember, you can always approach a moderator if you have a tough question.

Well, have a fun time here!

- Hikari10

MidgetSwag

Midget Swag
Years
  • Age 34
  • Ky
  • Seen Sep 26, 2012
Hi I'm new here... barely know my way around the place. I found this place on Google search. My main reason for coming here is to get information on some Pokemon Cards that I have. If anyone can help me out, that would be awesome!!!

Cgboy11

May arceus protect this thread
Years
  • Age 11
  • Seen Aug 6, 2022
:-D Hello everyone its nice to meet you all.I have been browsing the hacks on here for about a year now but i never really thought about signing up.I hope everyone has a wonderrful time here ;)

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2012
Hello forum i am new to the forums.
I mostly make mods. And play pokemon.
I have a question for any admins. Can i post hacked rom files? If not youtube videos the demonstrate the hacks.
Thank You,
-W.F

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Welcome all! Nice to meet you,I'm Rainbow the lover of Arcanines and a Fourth Generation Fan.I can't figure head or tail of Hacks so unfortunately I can't assist in any of yours. But I'd be glad to play them some time xD!

Years
Wow, lots of new members popping in! Welcome to the forum, everyone! :3 Feel free to get chatting with other members here~

Hello forum i am new to the forums.
I mostly make mods. And play pokemon.
I have a question for any admins. Can i post hacked rom files? If not youtube videos the demonstrate the hacks.
Thank You,
-W.F

We do have a Save File Exchange Thread for people looking to request and share save files. There's also the Let's Play section for posting Let's Plays, though, so that's something else you can do if you have a video series going on. Just make sure to read the rules over in both of those areas!

Years
Hi I'm new here... barely know my way around the place. I found this place on Google search. My main reason for coming here is to get information on some Pokemon Cards that I have. If anyone can help me out, that would be awesome!!!

:-D Hello everyone its nice to meet you all.I have been browsing the hacks on here for about a year now but i never really thought about signing up.I hope everyone has a wonderrful time here ;)

Welcome to both of you, unfortunately I have zero experience in either cards or hacks but remember you can always talk to a moderator if you need help.

Oh, and thanks for the FR, MidgetSwag!

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hmm...well I suppose I shall join in as well. My name is Rococo,but you may refer to me as "Nine" if you so desire.

I must say though,everyone here seems to be rather welcoming,i'm certainly glad to be a part of the community.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi Rococo :D, welcome to PC! This community is a friendly place, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. So what are you interested in xD, I'm keen to know. I'm Rainbow by the way, nice to meet you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back