• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sun and Moon SU

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
There are 2 open spots in this RP Submissions now go here.

Plot:
The area is no longer safe. Zekrom and Reshiram have started fighting over territory. Because of this more and more Pokemon are getting in trouble in the different dungeons located throughout the island. In a small town named Mineral Town located in the middle of the island a new guild has been formed by a Emboar and she is currently looking for explorers to form exploration teams to help stop Zekrom and Reshiram.

You:
You are one of the new explorers to venture to Mineral town. You have no idea who your going to be on a team with, you just know you'll be assigned a team.

Exploration Teams

Sun: The Explorers of Sun will be working to make it to the Rukario Rank by completing dungeons and ranking up. Once you reach the top level your job is to band together with the other explorers of Sun to defeat Reshiram in a fight to stop the battle between him and Zekrom.

Moon:The Explorers of Moon will be working to make it to the Rukario Rank by completing dungeons and ranking up. Once you reach the top level your job is to band together with the other explorers of Sun to defeat Zekrom in a fight to stop the battle between him and Reshiram.

Rules:
1. Follow all Forum Rules.
2. No godmodding
3. Bunnying is only allowed if your trapped in a conversation and the other person doesn't log on for several days. Or if you are in a dungeon and your teammate goes missing for a few days.
4. It's okay if you pass your first mission on the first try but you have to fail every once in a while.
5. No Mary-Sues
. Let me know if you'll be gone for awhile
Teams
The first person to take a spot on a team is team leader, the two members of the team must agree on a team name.

Explorers of Sun:
Team_____:~Wind~, jira-chan (Full)
Team Icesword: Totodile12345, Glaceon13239 (Full)
Team_____:

Explorers of Moon:
Team Feldspar: Lilliana, Sabrewulf238 (Full)
Team Ignis: Spikey-Eared Pichu, Charzeon (Full)
Team_____: Star Girl, WAILMERZ FOREVER

Name:
Species: (Any basic Pokemon)
Appearance: (physical features of Pokemon)
Move Set: (Four Moves)
Personality:
History:

Here's mine
Name: Lilith
Species: Zorua
Appearance:
Spr_5b_570_s.png

Move Set: Night Burst, Fake Tears, Torment, Scary Face

Personality: Lilith is very headstrong and is one to rush into a situation without thinking, She's protective of her friends and won't let anything hurt them. Her ideal partner is someone who is more calm in situations and can help her think things through.

History: Lilith was born and raised in a small town outside of Emerald Forest. Living with just her father since her mother left them right after she was born Lilith was taught to be a fighter resulting in her headstrong and rash personality. On her thirteenth birthday Lilith heard about the new guild in Mineral Town and left home after speaking to her father to form an exploration team.

Last edited:

~Wind~

Detective
Years
Finished this and plonked it in a spoiler for covenience.
Spoiler:

A Dusk Sage is a defender of a ghost village.
Memento mori is latin for 'Remember you will die' and is the inspiration for Latios' move Memento.
I Wanted to use Memento for my egg move, but it's effect wasn't good enough.
Extera's signature move will become 'Oblivious Memento' which will be more like destiny bond.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Hello, I wanted to try signing up for a roleplay...

Spoiler:

I had to make up a location name since you haven't really included any...if there's any location similar to what I added I can change it to that instead.

Lilliana

Years
your accepted would you like to be on my team or Star Girls team

Years
Name: Abrin Able
Species: Abra
Gender male

Appearance: Looks like your average abra but with more of a golden tint of skin color

Move Set: teleport, confusion, psychic, growl

Personality: Abrin is a very calm pokemon though he tends to seem very happy-go lucky. He is very intelligent (what else do you expect from an abra) but his intellect can rival even that of a kadabra. This does however effect his sleeping patterns. A regular abra tends to sleep eighteen hours a day but since his intelligence higher than that of a regular abra he tends to sleep 19-20 hours. This causes him to sometimes doze off during speechs and other long lectures.

History: Abra was born in a village not to far from mineral town. he had to loving and very smart alakazams for parents that have a higher intellect than the normal alakazam.( This pretty much explains his higher than normal intelligence) His parents both used to be explorers but they decided to settle down and start a family. His father is village chief and his mother helps a blisssey treat sick pokemon. Ever since his parents started telling stories of their adventures Abrin has wanted to be an explorer. They would not let him join one until he became 13. On a side note he also carries his lucky golden spoon everywhere. He got from his father as a birthday gift.

WAILMERZ FOREVER

Name: Charles (Charlie) Haranga
Species: Pawniard
Appearance: Uh...he's shiny, but a lighter blue and his metals are silver.

Move Set: Iron Head, Night Slash, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance

Personality: He prefers to be alone, but he has social skills. He'll go to a party, thinking he won't like it, but then he'll really enjoy it and he won't want to leave. He's a really good Pokemon once you get to know him. He can lose himself in a good idea, and often dreams about a perfect world where his father came back and he could still visit his step-dad. And, most of all, he loves a good challenge.

History: Charles was born right in Mineral Town itself, raised by his mother, a Bisharp, and his step-father, a Scrafty. He never met his real father, as he had left for an adventure on his own. Bisharp, his mom, would teach him every day, as soon as he could walk, how to fight. She had a feeling that he would leave home like his father. He had the adventurous spirit. So, one day, not so long ago, he decided what his mother had prepared him for; he wanted to go on an adventure. So she sent him off to the newest guild, one run by an Emboar. And she hoped he would come back someday, like he and his father both promised.

Team: Moon...guess I'll be with Star Girl.

~Wind~

Detective
Years
I noticed that 4 out of 9 sign-ups are ghost type.
And out of the remaining 5, 2 are dark.

Glaceon13239

Rest in Peace
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 26, 2011
Name: Horuka
Species: Kumasyun
Appearance: a shiny Kumasyun (Lilliana could you post a pic for me I haven't made enough posts to be able to)
Move Set: Blizzard, Mirror Coat, Hail, Ice Beam
Personality: Haruka is as sweet and innocent as anyone can be though she always speaks her mind she's kind to everyone even people she doesn't know and can't turn a blind eye to people in need. Haruka won't give up and doesn't take well to teasing her and is a very emotionally sensitive Pokemon.

History: Haruka was born and raised in the hills of Zero Mountain. An environment thats completely snow and ice. Her father was never there for her and she was unable to make any friends as a child. Shortly after she received an invitation to the guild in Mineral town her mother died leaving her all alone with her final wish being for her daughter to be the best explorer. Haruka is going along with her mothers wish and when she joins the guild she is still grieving.

Team: Sun second team please

Lilliana

Years
accepted and sure I'll post your pic for you thats no problem

This is what Glaceon13239's character looks like
Spr_5b_613_s.png

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Name: Aura
Species: Riolu
Appearance:
447_riolu_1_m.png

Moveset: Endure, Focus Blast, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance.

Personality: Aura is somewhat stubborn & likes to be the leader of everything. He's quick to jump to conclusions, often getting him into trouble. With that aside, Aura is a very good friend & always comes back even stronger. He hopes to one day become a great leader.

History: Aura was abandoned when he was 4. His parents never wanted a child like him; only his older brother, Chrusher (Machoke). He roams around streets & towns, helping those in need. At age 10 he was almost killed by an angered Houndoom, until he was saved by a mysterious Pokemon. Since that day, he wanted to become stronger & become a leader so he can lead & protect his friends. When he heard about a new guild at Mineral Town, he quickly rushed on his feet & ran off to make a new team. He's been waiting his life for this, & maybe find out who that Pokemon was who saved him when he was young.

mathewsggm

super saiyan
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 30, 2012
Name:Charmander
Species: Charmander
Gender Male
Appearance: a normal charmander with black sun glasses.
Move Set: Scratch ember
Personality: brave likes to fight
History: he was born in a cave he trained for five years then he was 13 he wanted to
be in a team.

Back