• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games you use to hate/dislike, but now like

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
World Of Warcraft: I saw my friends playing the game, and I was like meh. Another mmorpg game. Then when they made me try the game to play with them. I got so hooked on it. I got multiple high level characters on it, and became a very good WoW player now.

Minecraft: I thought it was just another survival game for PC. But when my friends made a server for them, they asked me to join and I grew to like it. It's actually fun to play with your friends.

Elder Scrolls: The game seemed like any other adventure game. But when my internet was down, I popped the game inside my PC to give it a try since there was nothing to do. The nmber of side quest, and decisions you can make for your character are amazing. You can practically make up your own story.

Guess you can't judge a game until you actually played it yourself eh? ;D

Back