• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
6/10 Good rock music there mate.

Last edited:

danks_

NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
Years
6.5/10, liked the guitar, could barely appreciate the bass and you can hardly make out the voice. Sounds a lot like other post-hardcore bands.

Spoiler:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
It started out cool... but then it just seemed to build up for nothing... 3/10. didnotlike.

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2024
6/10 not my sound, i do like Spanish from time to time, especially Spanish Rap. I appreciate the musical tones however within their instrumentals.

Here is a classic Youtube song.

Years
2/10 I imagine this is a meme, but unfortunately I have no previous knowledge of it so the comedic nature of it is lost on me. Sorry :P

Song starts at 0:30 if you can't wait.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
7/10
The Vaccines are decent, though I haven't really heard much songs from them to be honest. That was alright, but not really my type of rock.

CinnamonxCilan

Elite Connaisseur
Years
0/10. I'm Not Sure Why, But That Kind Of Music Intimidates Me.;-;

Tunnel Vision- Justin Timberlake

Last edited:
Years
6/10

I don't hate lil' Wayne as much a lot of others but he has never done it for me except for a few songs I don't mind. This song wasn't too bad really.

Since everyone is posting rap music. As with 99% of rap it has foul language, if you're going to be offended you probably don't want to listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back