• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
That along with loli Aizen is now canon.
Also he has a spaceship.

EDIT: Come on guys, chapter's out. Speculation time.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Spoiler:

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
I'd like to join. Keiri Just began rewatching the series for the first time since they saved Rukia. enjoying the current arc on Toonami.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hello and welcome to the Bleach fan club, AshleyKetchum.
Your avatar fills me with d'aww and nostalgia.

Manga 506

Spoiler:

Pokestick said:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I like Pokemon (...) said:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Pokestick said:
EDIT: Come on guys, chapter's out. Speculation time.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Yum.
I'd like to join. Keiri Just began rewatching the series for the first time since they saved Rukia. enjoying the current arc on Toonami.
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Whatever other nickname I can add to the list.
I believe we've met before~
But yeah, as Pokestick says, be very careful of opening spoilers - we talk about the latest manga chapters every week.

EDIT: MANGA!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
I like Pokemon (...) said:
EDIT: MANGA!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Manga 507
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Railgun

Years
Can someone clear something up for me? Ichigo's dad is he a
Spoiler:

I stopped watching for a bit after they saved Rukia and just got back into it so I missed some stuff but was playing one of the games and I swear they said something about his dad being one or at least I think it was his dad's name

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Manga 507
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Can someone clear something up for me? Ichigo's dad is he a
Spoiler:

I stopped watching for a bit after they saved Rukia and just got back into it so I missed some stuff but was playing one of the games and I swear they said something about his dad being one or at least I think it was his dad's name
Not going to spoiler, since it's all been aired on US television - but yes he is. (That's actually Kon in the corner, not Ichigo). From what we learn from that scene, he was a former Captain (which we know from the remnants of his Haori) though we don't know what squad.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Railgun

Years
Thought it may be useful for Bleach fans to know if they own a PS3 they will be airing the series plus the movies on a 24/7 anime channel called Neon anime only for PS3 users. (I know most watch anime online but if anyone is like me and hate doing that just thought they would like to know.)

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
If I ever felt like giving a SONY money for an, in many cases, sub-par gaming experience, that would be pretty cool to watch.

EDIT: Anyway, how many chapters until Yamamoto
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 508
Spoiler:

Pokestick said:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

AshleyKetchum said:
Thought it may be useful for Bleach fans to know if they own a PS3 they will be airing the series plus the movies on a 24/7 anime channel called Neon anime only for PS3 users. (I know most watch anime online but if anyone is like me and hate doing that just thought they would like to know.)
Wait, you can watch TV through the PS3? o.0

Pokestick said:
Anyway, how many chapters until Yamamoto
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back