• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Mystery Dungeon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Doubt

Is this game a remake of pokemon mytery dungeon red rescue and blue rescue team or is it a completely different

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
Still working on getting the random map script Poccil provided with Essentials working without the rest of the essentials kit... having a hard time doing it honestly.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2011
Where can i download this game and is NoGBA this best Emulator?

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
Hey, Meowth, I'm back from my vacation (well actually I came back 2 weeks ago =p) So, am I still part of the team? Or, ..., even if i'm not give me updates on the game! :)

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
Update you say? Here's something I could muster up; two screenshots from the opening sequence (which is still in the works)

28btmv9.png

hsmhq8.png

Amnesia? So cliche! So overused! So perfect for my game. :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2011
Hi!
the game looks awesome!
squirtle and mewoth are one of my favs pokémon!
the HG/SS tiles and overworlds are great!cant wait
to play it *^*

Years
If your script isn't working yet, try adding a metadata system similar to poccil's metadata system and edit the map like that (no it does not mean you need an editor program you can also use scripts or a textfile and compile it like that but I'd say use a metadata script) otherwise if this doesn't work I'm sorry, I'm only a moderate scripter, but I think I can make a Wondermail system for you!

EDIT: For the wondermail script I'll be needing to know if you started from scratch or from a starter kit.

Last edited:

A Shian

Got It Memorized?
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2013
This game is awsome, but why have there been no updates lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back