• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Seriously, I gotta say, I am loving the latest influx of non-Pokémon RPs. It lets us all branch out a little and be more creative with our thinking; not bound at all to the creatures nor the world.

WELL DONE ON ALL YOUR IDEAS EVERYONE!!!

Years

Well, I just finished Into the Gauntlet(Book 10; by Margaret Peterson Haddix) a few minutes ago... I just got it yesterday. I wasn't supposed to finish it so freaking quickly, lol X3
If I do make a 39 Clues RP (wouldn't be for a while; I'd also have to hunt down a co-GM) I would wait until I read Vespers Risng and... The Medusa Plan(?) so that I have a bit more to base the story off of.
That way RPers could be Cahills, Vespers, or maybe even a regular person that gets dragged into the fray :D
I actually thought of a 39 Clues idea last time, just needs more thought put into everything but since I found out little people here have read the books, I gave up. :<

Medusa Plot is awesome, you should read ASAP!! :D

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Hullo! It's me. I have another RP idea. This idea takes place around the time when England and France began colonizing North America and India. I'm still debating on whether or not to add Pokemon, but I'll take any ideas or criticisms you may have.

Shouldn't you first be working on the Lord of the Flies one xD jk, jk.

Anyways, what will the players be doing in the RP? And what is their purpose? I think you should tell us a bit more about what you're planning to do. :)

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years

Shouldn't you first be working on the Lord of the Flies one xD jk, jk.

Anyways, what will the players be doing in the RP? And what is their purpose? I think you should tell us a bit more about what you're planning to do. :)

I'm still deliberating on the focus of the RP. My RP making process follows making up a bunch of different ideas, asking here for criticism, fine-tuning my RP, releasing it after edits, then it dies :/

And by "us" you mean you right? LOL

Years
And by "us" you mean you right? LOL
I think he meant everyone that follows this thread.

Sometimes people can't help having things in real life happening for them. Patience is something you're forced to learn when RPing :)
Yeah, and impatience is rather common recently. :| *eyeballs fast-paced RPs* I don't do well in them(speed RPs) and I can't work with people who expect me to post at an irrational pace. =.= //maybe its because I've a busy life, and that everyone has so much free time to waste spare. -envies- xD;;

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
I've come up with an RP idea and submitted it. Fingers crossed it will come through. It's a zombie apocalypse RP with Left 4 Dead 2 zombies. So if anybody does see it, please join it.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I've come up with an RP idea and submitted it. Fingers crossed it will come through. It's a zombie apocalypse RP with Left 4 Dead 2 zombies. So if anybody does see it, please join it.

The fact that it's L4D2 just tempts me to join. If I see it, I'll read it and maybe join :3
What's it called?

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
It wasn't accepted... heh. Luigimario, you need more storyline!

In other news, I finally got through them all. Sorry I was a little delayed guys. Brothers, you know ):

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I've written up a new Rp called "Left Unsolved" but Haven't submitted it yet. I would like to know if anyone would be interested in a Mystery Rp that takes place in the Kanto Region

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
It wasn't accepted... heh. Luigimario, you need more storyline!

In other news, I finally got through them all. Sorry I was a little delayed guys. Brothers, you know ):

Ah, figures X3
@luigimario84 - If you need help with the plot, I could probably help.
Is it basically just a generic L4D2 RP, meaning we'd be in the same world as the games, just in a different location?
If you want any help, PM me what you have so far, I'd be glad to help with an L4D2 RP :D

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024

Ah, figures X3
@luigimario84 - If you need help with the plot, I could probably help.
Is it basically just a generic L4D2 RP, meaning we'd be in the same world as the games, just in a different location?
If you want any help, PM me what you have so far, I'd be glad to help with an L4D2 RP :D

Reminds me so much of Pokezombies D: I miss that RP -_- Zeph. had made it so awesome. :D Hopefully something similar will pop up some time.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
I know I might sound crazy, but I am actually considering going ahead and starting another roleplay. I like the one I have now... Actually I love it, and so I think I've become a little greedy and want to make another. I'm not sure if I will, though.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I know I might sound crazy, but I am actually considering going ahead and starting another roleplay. I like the one I have now... Actually I love it, and so I think I've become a little greedy and want to make another. I'm not sure if I will, though.

What will your second RP be about? :)

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
I'm not entirely sure.

Although... I had an idea, a brief one, to maybe make a series of Tournaments. Right now in "Can't break me, won't shake me." the trainers are competing in Stars of Sinnoh. I had the idea to maybe make another topic, of another tournament that would be set after SoS.

Sort of like... I don't know, a series of tournaments leading up to the final championship.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Sounds like a kind of sequel? Probably. I think you should stick with one RP of the same kind first, then make another one. If you make this new one, I think you'll have 2 Tournament RPs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back