• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon World Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
Anyway, i have a question, How do you obtain a new digimon if you are doing that sort of thing in this?

And about Gaiomon, if you do add him you could put him in any Agumon related digimon because Although his name lacks the prefix Grey, he is still a part of the Greymon-family as stated in his Japanese profile. So in other words he could be from Either Agumon, BlkAgumon, IceAgumon/SnowAgumon, ToyAgumon or BlkToyAgumo, BigAgumon

And About the Digi-fakes, Are we expecting anything good, and new or X-Digimon?
Well, there is a 3 digimon limit that you can have in party your at a time, in battle all you do is switch them in and out.

We haven't really decided all the digimon we're going to have, but I can assure you that we won't have all of them.
But there will be a fair amount of digimon, plus a lot of our own digifakes.
The majority of the Digifakes will be totally new, along with some new digievolutions.

Right now we're working on mapping and events,
Along with the battle system.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Well, there is a 3 digimon limit that you can have in party your at a time, in battle all you do is switch them in and out.

We haven't really decided all the digimon we're going to have, but I can assure you that we won't have all of them.
But there will be a fair amount of digimon, plus a lot of our own digifakes.
The majority of the Digifakes will be totally new, along with some new digievolutions.

Right now we're working on mapping and events,
Along with the battle system.

Yes What El said basically. There will be 3 Digimon you can choose from in battle, When one faints another takes its place and so on until they are all defeated or you win...whichever comes first XD

To obtain new Digimon you will have to find a total of 3 Digi datas for that one Digimon(which wont be to hard to find depending on the Digimon), you then take the data to the Data center and have it recovered giving you access to that Digimon and its Digivolutions (after certain levels of course).

In terms of Digi-fakes... You can definitley look forward to some really good ones...we've already made 5...I just have to sprite them and Show Opinions on them in the future would be fantastic ;)

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Best game on pokecommunity!

I was wondering if you are going to released betas or if you are just going to wait for the final release.
A few game makers do not want to release their game until they are complete and I find this quite annoying.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
Eh, we really haven't discussed that, but we probably will release a beta, it depends on what Ty thinks, along with the rest of the team.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
The screen shots look great i always liked the ds digimon games cant wait to play this good luck

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Best game on pokecommunity!

I was wondering if you are going to released betas or if you are just going to wait for the final release.
A few game makers do not want to release their game until they are complete and I find this quite annoying.

Yes we will be releasing a beta, but I won't bring mention to it for a while or until we have enough of the demo complete to inform you all.

The screen shots look great i always liked the ds digimon games cant wait to play this good luck

Thank you, I really enjoyed them to :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2011
This is my first post on this forum, even though ive been here for a while. lol, Im proud of being part of this project.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
This is my first post on this forum, even though ive been here for a while. lol, Im proud of being part of this project.

lol, honestly Rockleon. I'm glad you are too ;)

Alright everyone, to keep you a bit interested I've decided to post a pic of the first event in the game...Stay curious everyone It's turning out to be funny, and a bit Ironic actually.

picture.php

I also wanted to post a New Digi-Fake made by Rock(Rockleon) but I'll wait until I get his permission as I'm not sure as to whether he wants it shown yet or not.

But here is the Kidomon sprite that will be in the game ;)
picture.php

Last edited:

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Oh it's you flood! You've got to stop changing your name :laugh:. I've got to say this project seems very promising. I can't believe this is being made with RPGMXP! To me isometric mapping seems impossible. The new screen looks great by the way! It reminds me of lan's bedroom for some reason (mega man battle network).

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
The battle system is really impressive...I'm hitting my head on a rock trying to figure out how you animated those sprites in the ballte scene :D The maps look great.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
Oh it's you flood! You've got to stop changing your name :laugh:. I've got to say this project seems very promising. I can't believe this is being made with RPGMXP! To me isometric mapping seems impossible. The new screen looks great by the way! It reminds me of lan's bedroom for some reason (mega man battle network).

It should because that's what it was based off of, anyways nice update FMP the room is looking nice. :D

phoenix456

Rising from the ashes
Years
Wow I haven't been on PC for a while and when I come back I find a digimon game in the making this is totally awesome, I love the battle system and I also love that Kidomon sprite, I didn't know you could use isometric tiles in rpgmaker xp that's so cool anyways, can't wait to play this. :)

emissary

Taboo's follower
Years
Well ryushin told me to check this thread out and I have to say I am very impressed by it, the battle system is simply amazing; Lol I loved the guilmon pose at the end, the isometric tiles are impressive and I love the hero's room, the Kidomon sprite is amazing I can't wait to see the Champion, Ultimate and Mega forms of it. I can't wait to play this and I will keep an eye on this game.

~emissary

<~F.M.P~>

Years

LOL I guess I really should stop renaming myself XD, and thankyou yeah it's being made in RMXP, mapping with isometric tiles isn't to hard LOL but properly aligning them in a tileset is the big deal although I haven't had much trouble with that yet ;). And the bedroom huh? Wonder why LOL

The battle system is really impressive...I'm hitting my head on a rock trying to figure out how you animated those sprites in the ballte scene :D The maps look great.

LOL starting a game from scratch provides many perks ;) so the animations weren't tough. And thank you were still working on plenty new tiles for a variety of places.

It should because that's what it was based off of, anyways nice update FMP the room is looking nice. :D

Yes as Ryu just stated the room is based off of land room :) the dresser and stuff are new however.
Thank you Ryu, but credit also goes to El for his superising work with Isometric spriting.

Wow I haven't been on PC for a while and when I come back I find a digimon game in the making this is totally awesome, I love the battle system and I also love that Kidomon sprite, I didn't know you could use isometric tiles in rpgmaker xp that's so cool anyways, can't wait to play this. :)

Thank you I'm glad you like it.

Well ryushin told me to check this thread out and I have to say I am very impressed by it, the battle system is simply amazing; Lol I loved the guilmon pose at the end, the isometric tiles are impressive and I love the hero's room, the Kidomon sprite is amazing I can't wait to see the Champion, Ultimate and Mega forms of it. I can't wait to play this and I will keep an eye on this game.

~emissary

DE thank you and I guess I could also say Welcome to PC I hope you enjoy it here ;)

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
I really like the battle system. It is great !
But I don't really like digi-fakes; they would kinda ruin the game if there are many of those.
Btw I think you should add digimon like devimon and myotismon as a bosses in the game if you haven't yet.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Nice game dude, I like the way you made the battle system ;p. Keep doing a good work but don't forget about Carbon xD.

megadude33

I'm the Alpha Omega baby
Years
  • Age 30
  • ???
  • Seen Jun 27, 2009
Cool a Digimon game looks real professional, I like the battle system and the sprites look cool. The Male and Female hero sprites look awesome, I have 3 questions

First Question:
Have you gotten a menu system down?

Second Question:
Will there be some kind of New digivolution that you guys made up?

Third Question:
When you choose the gender of the hero you want will the hero get a different digimon or they will both have Kidomon, and will the stories be different depending on the gender you picked?

<~F.M.P~>

Years
I really like the battle system. It is great !
But I don't really like digi-fakes; they would kinda ruin the game if there are many of those.
Btw I think you should add digimon like devimon and myotismon as a bosses in the game if you haven't yet.

Thank you and Really? I fell that new Characters adds to the game, but luckily we won't be making to many lol. All Digimon from The DS versions of the game will be included in Alpha, but I'm not to sure they'll be Bosses.

I love the room, the tiles are nice and vibrant.

Thank you Yuoaman I'm glad they look alright. ;)

You can post them if you want to. I need to get started on the evos again.

Alright thanks Rockleon.

Nice game dude, I like the way you made the battle system ;p. Keep doing a good work but don't forget about Carbon xD.

Thanks JV I feel the BS is a bit barren however so I plan on getting to that next week ;) and Don't worry I wont forget about Carbon.

Cool a Digimon game looks real professional, I like the battle system and the sprites look cool. The Male and Female hero sprites look awesome, I have 3 questions

First Question:
Have you gotten a menu system down?
Yes we actually plan on showing it in this weeks update.

Second Question:
Will there be some kind of New digivolution that you guys made up?
Hmmm...You mean like the Fusion Digivolution like in The 3rd season of Digimon? Possibly I'm still talking with the team about that one ;)

Third Question:
When you choose the gender of the hero you want will the hero get a different digimon or they will both have Kidomon, and will the stories be different depending on the gender you picked?
Yes They will have different Digimon, Some Dialogue, and Story. Add a bit of Diversity towards the characters and their personalities ;)

Before I go I want to show you all 2 new Digimon and the Male/Female hero OW sprites for the game.

dwa-hero.png

ithinkpng-1.png
Tsyudraimon.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back