• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Yep, again. It's time for update!
The update this time is about a new function of PokeDevice.
You can use this function when Prof. Oak upgraded your PokeDevice.
Without much ado, here's the screenshot:
New-9.png

What's the function?
Well, it's a data stored the location or information of certain Special Plates.
You'll need to assign a mission in the screen.​

New2.png

You should be clear right now after seeing this screenshot.
Tell me what do you think.​

Yep, the next event will be Lugia ( spoiled through screenshot ).
I need critique and comment as well.​

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =​

so you gave a hint at the lugia event now huh? cant wait to see what you did wit my event idea man. yall are going to love that one. and also nice info screen man, really like the graphics of it

Last edited:

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
That looks excellent! I love the new function...and a Lugia event...I can't wait to see what thats about ;)

shane2243

Dragonite Lover
Years
wow this looks amazing, i cant believe i only just saw it, i have to say the battles look better than any of the actual pokemon games, i think it looks amazing

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
there's a way to do it. but then you would be stuck wit a certian starter if you play the 4th gym one. (so many set backs if you dont download the game and start fresh.) besides you would be missing out on a lot, there's a lot of things he's changed since the first demo was released.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
You could make a single demo, then have a saved game at the 4th Gym as a separate download.

Alternatively, there should be a way of allowing the player to import saves from the 1st demo; PM me if you're interested, OG.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
And i am saying then what the fun in that.
I would like to play the whole game.
There has been many changes since the last demo

Thats true, however who says that they were made at the begginning of the game?

Back