• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hello hello! I'm back in the DCC after a few days' break from PC!

My exams have finally finished this week! They finished on Tuesday and I'm finally free! My days have been anything but quiet, thus the little break.

Looks like it's pretty quiet over here. So, yup! What have you guys been doing today? Or if your day has just started, any plans? c:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I just woke up and now I'm back to playing Fire Emblem: Awakening. Gods help me ;-;

Years
I really need to post here more, but yeah I decided to pop by since there was nothing else to look at.

Well, I've only just had my dinner (nice spinach-feta pastries because my mother didn't have time to cook much) but I'm still thinking about my dessert. Oh, and my mother and brother went to a Black Sabbath concert last night and met the great Ozzy Osbourne!

My mother is a big fan of his music, but I'm certainly not lol.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Hello hello! I'm back in the DCC after a few days' break from PC!

My exams have finally finished this week! They finished on Tuesday and I'm finally free! My days have been anything but quiet, thus the little break.

Looks like it's pretty quiet over here. So, yup! What have you guys been doing today? Or if your day has just started, any plans? c:

Well, this is what happens when you have a family that can't keep to themselves...

That aside, I did find myself a game for my 3DS at long last, so now I'll really be able to play around with it. Also, I'm going to start transitioning my Pokémon games to my 3DS soon. The only thing that's missing is a set of earbuds for it, because it doesn't accept the ones that I have with me. That's the only thing that I don't like about it.

As for today, I'll likely end up hanging laundry by the ton this morning...

Honest

Hi!
Years
Mac, you play that game way to much.

And yeah, the DCC was dead this whole week really. A lot of key members were on leave or something I guess.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Right now I'm just watching TV with my dad and the news is on. Not as and exciting morning as some people here. I'll likely nap all day.

Dipu, yeah most likely what it was. I know I barely posted here all week.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Mac, you play that game way to much.

And yeah, the DCC was dead this whole week really. A lot of key members were on leave or something I guess.

I was sucked into FE: A, sorry! I've got to get myself away from it every so often xD That's why I work, right? And yeah, it's been a bit quiet... and by the way thanks for the emblem!

-rambles-

Honest

Hi!
Years
I wish I could nap all day, I still have a load of work to do for school. Also gotta somehow get 20 bucks from my parents for a bouquet of flowers. Hehe.

And yeah, I know for a fact school keeps me busy during the week. :c

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Besides Fire Emblem, I also worked a crap town last week.

Nice double, Dipu.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm here, but still half asleep. I got up at 5 30am and was lurking around downstairs (i.e. drawing, watching tv, being irritated) before going back to sleep. And let me tell you, when you're sleeping downstairs alone, at night, and in a place where break-ins aren't rare, it's unsettling to have your cat sit and stare at you, then another part of the room that you can't see.

Anyway.
I haven't been doing anything interesting. Still practicing drawing with my left hand, but that's it. I'm just looking forward to in a couple of weeks, when I'll be adopting a Uromastyx.

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I'm going to work in an hour. How's that for interesting lol ><

Slept well, though. Had a messed up dream that I went back to Ontario to take an obsolete French course. Apparently it was around 2023 and construction had changed the location of the school; I went down the right road but it led me into a forest instead! so I eventually asked someone about it - I had a cat with me for some reason. Dunno - and found the school finally. I took the elevator and it like, hovered over a lava pit or something, and people were running outside looking for coloured eggs like during Easter. I was admitted to class and was sitting in the back beside some dude that was playing White 2 on his 3DS. Class was uber lame. When it ended, I ran outside and the building started to crumble. There were four guys with me for some reason and we kept running... But the ground gave out beneath us, one guy plummeted to a fiery death, while I clung on to the side. The skinny dude wanted to save me but the larger dude was like, "NO YOU'LL DIE YOU MUST RUN WITH US" but skinny guy was like, "NO WAY WE CAN TOTALLY GET HER SHE DUN HAVE TO DIE ARHOGLHAEOIGAKNALGA"

Woke up :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
PC hates you.
We love you, but the website itself loathes you, Dipu. Now watch, this is going to be a double post.

I'm on Facebook and watching people in a specific group there be idiotic and funny. Facebook finally has a use, aside from angering your friends by sending them game requests!

I'm too lazy to look up stuff about X and Y versions. It's not like much information will be around, considering how long it'll be before they're actually released. I'm also just not really excited, considering I didn't like Gen V.

Also, I totally managed to type "actually" as "svyusllu" ?_? Apparently I can't type when I'm tired.

Last edited:

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
I hardly check out anything about X and Y tbh, not because I'm not excited, but I don't want to get myself really hyped up when the release date is still months away. And don't worry Slender, I'm pretty much the same way when I try to type when I'm half-asleep.

On a side note, I fell alseep last night with my glasses on and the screw holding one of the lens came loose. Managed to get it fixed, but I'm definitely going to have to go to the eye doctor, because the frame got all bent up. :l

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Dipu welcome to the clubs of double posts in your section! How does it feel?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
When I'm half-asleep, everything is amusing, as well. Especially if it normally would be relatively funny, anyway. I remember staying up late on PC a while ago, and everyone was posting amusing stuff and it was hilarious, at the time.

I don't know why, but I still find it funny that I accidentally hot glued two of my fingertips to an object. I don't have total feeling in them, and I didn't feel any heat. Then when I lifted my hand, I realized what had happened and started laughing.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
At the moment I'm very un-hopeful for X and Y, personally I really dislike the graphics, they look terrible.

I mean compare the images of X&Y to something like Ocarina of time, which looks much better. Sure you can say it's the graphical style but the facts are that ocarina of time originally came out on N64 in 1998. Yes the 3ds one was upres'd and had more polygons added, but if they can make a game from 1998 look better than one that they're going to put out 15 years later in q4 2013, then that's pretty lackluster.

Another example would be the 3ds port of snake eater, which shows just how powerful the 3ds is. That game looks stunning, it's a midway point between the original ps2 release and the ps3 HD re-release, yet it runs on the 3ds fine. Clearly the 3ds is capable of far more than what X&Y seem to be, which is a shame.

----------------

As for me, Tomorrow is monday which means that I'm going to be working another 55hours over 3 days again, joy of joys.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Graphics have never been a selling point for Pokemon. They've never been up to what could be done on the system, idk why X&Y would be any different.

Besides just because they're both on the 3DS doesn't mean Ocarina of Time and X&Y are being made by the same people ;x

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Haven't posted here in a long time. Slept well and I'm not too excited about X/Y because I won't have a 3DS by then.
In 1998, I was 1.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Specs have never been the main focus on video games; otherwise, we would've gotten games that look beautiful and better stroytelling but terrible gameplay. *points to Star Wars: the Force Unleashed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back